I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, February 19, 2024

My Winter/Valentine's Home Tour with 14 Trees, a Tablescape and a Craft , 2024





 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 I now will be posting  2 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY and THURSDAYS!!!!
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Today, I will be sharing my Winter/Valentine's Home Tour for 2024 along with a few new things like a Valentine's Tablescape and a craft....
 
I also will be sharing all the Trees I left up after Christmas ( 23 Trees for Christmas) and how I redecorated them for Winter and Valentine's....

 
In my last post, I shared Gifts and Friends!!

 

 

 

 The Twins First Valentine's Day....


And an event at our church!!

 

Click HERE if you missed that post!!
 
 

 You better grab a cuppa something good and a comfy seat because this is going to be a long one!!

 We will start the Tour with the outside of our Townhouse decorated for Winter.....
 
Winter Front Porch and Yard
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE to see this post.....
 
 
And everything looks so much better with a dusting of snow.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the evening....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE to see more pictures....
 
 
The only thing I did different for February was to put a red light bulb in the light post!!!

And last week, on Tuesday, we got 7 1/2 inches of snow!!!!




 
 
It is still Winter here in NEPA and will be for some time as we got an additional 3 1/2 inches of Snow on Saturday, the 17th!!!!!







 So Pretty!!
 
 I am not quite ready to give up Winter yet and since I celebrate Heart Month instead of Valentine's, I will not start the change over to Easter until the 27th of this month even though we are having an early Easter, March 31st, this year.....
 
 
 
 
 
 The Living Room is decorated primarily for Valentine's in a red and gold color theme with a touch of Winter thrown in this year....

Living Room

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Tree # 1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tree # 2


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 3

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tree # 4 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE, HERE and HERE to see more of the Living Room....
 
 
 
 The Dining Room is decorated for Valentine's in a pink color theme....

Dining Room



 
Tree # 5













 
Tree # 6










 
Tree # 7




Click HERE and HERE if you missed the posts on the Dining Room.....


This is my every day tablescape right now.....
 


We do eat dinner daily in the Dining Room....

I decided to "dabble" a bit and threw together a Valentine's Day tablescape....




A simple tablescape for 3 as our son Joey comes for Dinner every day...
 
 Along with the Valentine's tablecloth, I also changed out the vase for a vintage milk glass one to put the floral arrangement that I made in....
 
 
 
 
 
 I placed it on a white ceramic tray that came with a Halloween Coffee set that I totally forgot to take pictures of!!! 

 
 
 
 I embellished the heart box....

 
 One of my vintage pink depression glass dishes.....
 
 
 
 I used round red place mats that I bought on Clearance last year in Dollar General.....
 
 


I used my $1.00 plates that I bought at The Christmas Tree Shop many years ago.....


And my red heart plates that I bought at Target!!!


 I used my Longchamp by Cristal D"Arques Durans French Crystal glasses

 
 
 And my gold flatware.....
 
 Joe picked up 2 boxes of Little Debbie Valentine's Cakes....



I placed one of each on each heart plate.....




I mentioned in my last post that Joe made lobster for dinner on Valentine's Day....
 

It was delicious.....


The Kitchen is decorated for Winter with a bit of Valentine's decor.....
 
Kitchen
 
 



 
 
Tree # 8


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

















 
 
 
Tree # 9
 
 
 
 To see the Kitchen in greater detail, please click HERE, HERE and HERE!!
 
 
 
 The Powder Room pretty much stayed the same, decorated with Snow Buddies, after Christmas except for replacing Christmas items with Valentine ones.....
 
Powder Room

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 10

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Click HERE to see more!!!


 
The Hall Way from the Living Room to the Kitchen....
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Den is decorated in a Snowy Winter Wonderland Woodland theme..... 

Den
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tree # 11
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 12

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 13
 
 
 
  Click HERE and HERE to see the posts on the Den!


And I also decorated my other house too!!

Nelson Crest is all decked out for Winter.....
 
Nelson Crest

 

 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
Click HERE to see the outside of Nelson Crest in more detail!!! 

 
 NEW in this post.....

I decorated a Valentine's Tree for Nelson Crest's Parlor using craft items gifted to me by my FB friend Annette!!!
 
 
 
I found a bunch of heart shaped sequins and gemstones in my stash....
 
 

I made a tree skirt from the larger hearts.....


And now the Parlor in Nelson Crest is decorated for Valentine's!!!
 

 

 
2 larger hearts on the coffee table look like Valentine's candy boxes.....
 

 
 I am quite happy with the way the Tree came out!!!

Tree # 14!!!
 


And that completes my Winter/Valentine's Home Tour for this year!!!

I very much enjoyed decorating the house this year for Winter and Valentine's, changing things up a bit in different places!!!

And I enjoyed how the house looked especially in the evening with all the ambient lighting....

I am a night person and love the night time!!

Another reason why I love Winter so much!!!


In my next post on THURSDAY, I will be sharing another Home Tour!!!

My dear friend Anne Marie was kind enough to once again open up her home so I can share it with all of you!!

This year, she decorated more for Valentine's rather than Winter like she usually does.....





 So I hope you will stop by to visit again on THURSDAY!!!! 
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 

  THURSDAY
 
  
 Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

12 comments:

  1. I don't know where you find the energy to do all the decorating, but your home is always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of wonderful "heartfelt" decor, but I have to say my heart goes out most to those two little girls. They're so adorable in their Valentine ensemble. I bet you can't wait till their older and you can introduce them to your magical world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, thank you so much for your visit today. You really know how to bring all the love and warmth of the season home! I too love those little girls, how sweet are they in their little Valentine's outfits. I am sure that once they are a little older, they will delight in your decorations so very much! xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so beautiful , Deb. I was not able to put out my Valentine tree this year. It is such a joy to be able to see yours. I know I tell you this all the time, but your kitchen makes my heart go "Thumpity thump!!" Gorgeous plates that you used in your hutch this season. Have a lovely week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pops of pink and red, Debbie! They're so fun and festive and feel like the perfect way to celebrate Valentine's Day. It's exciting to hear about the twins too. They're total cutie pies and I know it's a blessing to have them happy and healthy. I can't wait to watch them delight in all the magical things you create. Hugs, CoCo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie: Love all your colorful Valentine Day celebrations. You certainly did get a lot of snow but it sure is pretty. Those two little dears are just the sweetest. Double the fun..Happy Wednesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie what a festive Valentine's Day decorating theme you had. You are certainly sharing the 'love' and making people happy. The twins are adorable. Thanks for sharing at #weekendtrafficjamreboot and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I love the new header photo! Thanks for sharing with SSPS, have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your snowfall was very pretty.
    I love to see it all!
    Thank you so much for sharing at the Homestead Blog Hop 386.

    God bless!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie,
      Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Glad you enjoyed seeing the snow!! Even though it has been warm here, I am sure Winter is not over yet!! Have a great week!!
      Hugs,
      Deb
      Debbie-Dabble Blog

      Delete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...