I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Winter Beverage Bar in the Kitchen, Saturday Snippets, 2024

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 I now will be posting  2 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY and THURSDAYS!!!!
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
For today's Saturday Snippets, I will be sharing my Winter Beverage Bar in the Kitchen....

 
In my last post, I shared the 3 Trees in the Living Room that I decorated for Valentine's and how I decorated the top of the TV Entertainment Center this year, adding some Winter elements.......





 

 

Click HERE if you missed that post!!
 
 
I want to Thank Lisa, over at Boondocks Ramblings, for choosing my post, Winter Wonderland Trees and Villages in the Den, as one of her features from last week's Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot Link Party!!!
 


Thanks again, Lisa!!
 
 
 I also want to Thank Melynda, over at Scratch Made Food and DYI Home Made Household, for choosing my post, Saturday Snow Snippets, as one of her features from last week's Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot Link Party!!!
 


Thanks so much, Melynda!!


And i also want to Thank Andrea, over at The Cottage Market,for choosing my post, Winter Kitchen Tree and Hutch, as one of her features from last week's A Morning Cup of Joe Link Party!!
  


Thanks again, Andrea!!

Please stop by and link up to these charming parties!!!



And now for a few Personal Notes...
 
 

Our Twin Granddaughters were a month old on the 29th!!

 
I love this sweet blanket!!


 
Gianna

 
 
 
Liliana




I do not like to make this public but my Birthday was last week.....

I even have it blocked on FB from popping up so everyone can see when my Birthday is....

But I did have to share these pictures that my DIL Danielle posted on FB wishing Mimi a Happy Birthday from Liliana, Gianna, Fay and Azumi!!



My baby with his babies....



Look at little Faye nestled against Jim and the baby!!

I will probably have more pictures next week as we will finally be seeing the Twins in person as they are coming over to visit today to celebrate my Birthday....


I already shared how I decorated the Kitchen for Winter in previous posts and if you missed it, you can click HERE and HERE!!

Today, I want to share my Winter Beverage Bar area.....

I do love decorating this area for the different Holidays and Seasons.....

Back in October, I picked up a few things that I put away to use for the Winter....

I bought 2 of these sweet mugs in Big Lot's....

This one in Dollar Tree....

And this in Gabes.....

I hung up this Hot Cocoa Bar sign that I got a few years back in Gabes.....

I placed the Sit Sip and Enjoy sign in front of my coffee canister....

The cute snowman next to the vintage cocoa bottle was bought in Big Lot's and actually is a candle....

Teas and flavored coffees are kept in the small black shelf....

I was gifted these snowmen mugs last year by my nieces....

I filled them with my sweetners and flavored creamers....

Instant coffee is kept in the jar apothecary jar....

The place mat under the marble turntable has birds and pine cones on it....


I left out the Hot Coca tin and the Hot Cocoa sign from Christmas....


You can see where I used those cute snowman mugs.....
 
 
 
I keep my Sweet Milk creamers that I use in my flavored coffees in the Dollar Tree Snowman mug....

 

Our Winter coffee cups.....

These were gifted to me by a friend....


And I bought this one at a yard sale...






When I got out some of my Valentine's decorations, I made a few changes.....




I ran this off from the computer and taped it to the place mat....

 
And I added the latte signs.....
 

 
 I also remembered that Joe bought this when he bought a bunch of Food Gift Sets in Big Lot's for 1/2 off....


 

 
 
 
 I put one of the Latte signs on the shelf....
 
 
 

And the other one on the counter.....


 
And this area will stay this way until the end of February when I start to decorate for Easter!!!


In my next post on MONDAY, I will be sharing the rest of the Living Room decorated for Valentine's with a bit of Winter added this year....


 
 
 
 
 
 
So I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY!!!!  
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 
  THURSDAY
 
  Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

9 comments:

  1. I still have my Hot Chocolate Bar up too! I love those Valentine Signs. Very cute! Now I will be on the lookout. Those would be perfect to update it for February. You always share so many good idea. Oh those babies just get cuter and cuter! I am sure you can't wait for the birthday visit. I think they are so wise to keep them close to home, especially this winter season. We don't want any repeat trips to the hospital and they just look so happy and cozy in their home. And your son is such a natural! I think they will be daddy's girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the twins are so precious! Congratulations Debbie on being a Mimi! I enjoyed seeing their photos. Everything looks so festive, as always. I am crushing on those snowmen mugs, especially the ones from Big Lots, I'd love to find a set of those myself. Vintage snowmen are my jam. I am so happy for you, I had wondered if they had been born, but didn't want to pry. Sending hugs to you, your snowy photos look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies! You must be on cloud 9….or 10….or…cloud 9 million!
    Your posts never disappoint, they are always a bright spot in my day…love seeing your decorations and lovely home….now, to see a glimpse of those adorable children is especially delightful!
    Happy February and best wishes to your family. xo,V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V.,
      Thank you so much for your sweet words, my friend!! I am so happy to hear that you enjoy my posts and that made my day!! I will be posting pics of the babies on Monday in my next post as they all came over today...pups and all!! I was a wonderful afternoon!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  4. First off Congratulations on your new bundles of joy! That is so cool to have twins! Happy Birthday to you too! I don't post my birthday either but it was last month as well! I love your decorations for Valentines Day! It is my a favorite time for me as my Anniversary is the 13th. I always love seeing how you decorate your home. It is so cheerful and festive! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some really lovely mugs and that winter beverage bar is very inviting.... but the twins absolutely stole the show! So hard to believe they are already a month old. They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awfully cute, Debbie! I love the idea of a beverage bar but it pales in comparison to those sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! The baby girls are beautiful! Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Debbie! And congratulations on your new twin granddaughters. Your Winter Beverage Bar is so cozy warm and welcoming!
    Visiting today from Funtastic Friday #47,48&49.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...