I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, March 25, 2024

Kitchen Easter Tree and Hutch, 2024

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 I now post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY and THURSDAYS!!!!
 
And on SATURDAYS for Saturday Snippets!
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Today, I will start the Tour of my Kitchen decorated for Easter.....
 
In my last post, I shared my pink Easter Tree and the rest of the Dining Room decorations....

 

 

 

 

 

Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 
I want to Thank Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for choosing my post, Living Room Easter Tree and Bunnyland, as one of her features from last week's Happiness is Homemade Link Party!!
 
 
 
 

 Thanks so much, Bev!!
 
Please stop by and link up to this charming party!
 

 Today, I will be starting my tour of the Kitchen decorated for Easter.....

We will start with this wall which is purely decorative and honestly serves no purpose.....


For Easter, I want to keep the colors of the Kitchen which are red and yellow....


Now of course, these are really not traditional Easter colors so I threw in orange in the way of carrots....


The chalkboard that a former co worker gifted to me....



An Easter picture in red, yellow and orange....


On the shelf, a bottle from the Christmas Tree Shop, a basket I made from a peat pot and carrot trees that I bought this year at Dollar Tree.....

 
Above the Kitchen Easter Tree...



The crocheted cross was gifted to me by my Mother who bought it from one of her co workers who used to make them.....


And I embellished the egg sign.....


I decorated the Tree in the same color theme.....



 I tucked carrot lawn stakes and another carrot into the top of the Tree along with some yellow forsythias.......


And a bow made from black and white checked ribbon.....


 
I did make some carrot and chick ornaments....









I did decorate the Hutch a bit differently this year.....




The top of the Hutch.....


I placed vintage style paper eggs in the egg cups....


I stuck with an Easter Egg theme and also used some of the chickens from my collection......


I hung an Easter Bunny sign in the center...


Top shelf.....


I emptied out the vintage bowl that I usually have filled with vintage Kitchen utensils and placed an egg carrier filled with carrots I made out of styrofoam eggs....


I changed the plates out for yellow and green vintage fiestaware....


On the other side is a vintage glass canister filled with vintage cookie cutters....


In the egg cup is a vintage paper mache egg.....


The bottom shelf.....


More vintage eggs, chickens and carrots that I made....



On the other side, more carrots, eggs and a bunny cookie cutter.......

 





The desk area of the Hutch....


I also did this area a bit differently this year......


I decorated it with Bunnies....



Carrots......


And eggs....


I used a vintage green fiestaware plate which I placed on top of a yellow and white checked place mat.....


The carrot trees came from Dollar Tree.....




I also decorate underneath the desk area....
 
 
 
 
 

On top of a vintage metal picnic basket....





I hung mini Easter plates on the drawer handles....




 
 I hung this Easter Tussie Mussie that I made last year on this hook on the side of the Hutch.....
 
 

The door way into the Den....


I hung some Easter ornaments I made from the shelf above the door.....




And this is where I will leave off for today.....

On THURSDAY in my next post, I will be finishing my Tour f the Kitchen decorated for Easter, concluding my room by room Easter Home Tour.....




So I hope you will stop by to visit again on THURSDAY!!! 
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 

  THURSDAY
 

    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 





3 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is so festive and colorful for spring, the fiesta ware is the perfect touch!!!! Continued prayers for you and Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not even know how to act if I woke up in a magical place like this Deb! I love all the fun and festive colors you've used through the house and how you created so many fun storybook vignettes too. They're all fabulous and such an amazing way to celebrate the season. Hope your Easter weekend is filled with all good things, CoCo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I love the tree with the carrots that sits in the crock! Too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at SSPS!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...