I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Easter Vignettes and More in the Living Room, Saturday Snippets, 2024

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 I now post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY and THURSDAYS!!!!
 
And on SATURDAYS for Saturday Snippets!
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Welcome to Saturday Snippets!!!
 
Today, I will be finishing up my Tour of the Living Room decorated for Easter...
 
 
In my last post, I shared the Living Room Hutch and Entry decorated for Easter!!!

 

 

 

 

Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 
 I want to Thank to Marsha, over at Marsha in the Middle, for choosing my post, Easter Front Porch, as one of her features from last week's Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot party!!
 

 
 
Thanks so much, Marsha!!
  
 I also want to Thank Lisa, over at Boondock Ramblings, for choosing my post, A Look Inside My Drawers and More Found Treasures, as one of her features from last week's Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot Party!!
 


Thanks again, Lisa!!!!
 
Please stop by and link up to this charming party!!!
 
 
And now for a few Personal Notes...
 
 

Some pictures of my Twin Granddaughters........



On one of the nice days we had last week, Jim and Danielle took a walk to see us with the Twins and the grand pups.....

Danielle and Lily...

Mimi and Lily.....

 


Gianna and Mimi





Today, I will be finishing up the Tour of our Living Room decorated for Easter.....

I have a few more vignettes that I would like to share....

By the stairs...

I like to decorate this chair for the different Holidays and Seasons....

For Easter, we have a Bunny Family sitting on the chair....

Underneath the chair is a sign Joe bought for 90% off in Big Lot's a few years ago.....

Yes, the E is backwards which makes it quite a conversation piece....

I already shared this Easter Tree in a previous post....

 

"Easter Bunny stop here"

I bought this Bunny several years ago in Tuesday Mornings


The stereo table.......

Just a few Easter touches added.....

A vintage lamb planter....






Across the room in the corner on the wall.......


I changed out the cherubs on the shelf and in the wall curio for Victorian Ladies....


 
 I changed the tablecloth and topper out for Spring/Summer.....
 

 
 I used this vintage tablecloth as a topper.....


 

Again, I added a few Easter items to my regular decor....

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 The faux window....
 
 
 
 
 
 Easter signs that I embellished and a cross I made after buying the form at an estate sale of a florist.....
 
 
 
 
 

More Victorian Ladies....
 

 
 
 
 

 
  Hanging on the drapes on the Living Room window....
 
 
 
The 3 tiered vintage table.....
 

 
 
 
 
 
 A few Easter things....
 


 

 I already shared how I decorated the top of the TV Entertainment Center for Easter this year....
 

 
On the floor in front of the TV Entertainment Center


I made the bunnies last year....


Along with the Dollar Tree carrot bags that I stuffed and embellished last year.........




The small round table on the other side of the TV Entertainment Center....






On the marble top plant stand by the front door....



And that completes my Tour of the Living Room decorated for Easter!!!

 I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY for my next post as I will be sharing how I decked out the Dining Room for Easter using a LOT of pink!!!
 


 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 

  THURSDAY
 
    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, the grandbabies are so adorable. How lovely they stopped by for a visit and some photo opportunities. Your home is ready for Easter. There is lots of hype about the solar eclipse happening April 8 and we are right in the path of it. Spring arrives next week. We have already had some lovely weather, nice enough to think about gardening. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
      My oldest son is looking forward to the solar eclipse...I believe we will be at 90% off...How exciting!!! I hope you are having a great weekend!!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  2. Your home looks so pretty, Debbie! You put most of us to shame with your lovely Easter decorations! I haven't started yet and hate to admit that I don't know when I will! I love seeing the adorable photos of your precious grandbabies! It's fun seeing how much they've grown! You are one happy grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baby girls just look like they belong in your arms! And your smiles while holding them- priceless. These photos will always be a happy memory as they grow older, we just hope they don't grow too fast! Thank you for sharing them with us. Your Easter house is gorgeous and I love your table vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Debbie!🌸
    How I love the pictures of the twins, always dressed so sweet and cuddly! But also the precious ones with you, Danielle, and Jim with the grandpups.
    Your Victorian chair by the stairs certainly is a treasure as is the stereo table. And the angels in your beautiful hutch are lovely. Thank you for sharing all this JOY!✨
    Blessings, Linda 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks so much for once again stopping by!! I truly appreciate it!!Glad to hear you enjoyed this post!! I hope you are having a good week!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  5. That bunny family is so cute! Though your granddaughters are even more so. They are getting so big already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, it is always lovely having grandchildren visit isn't it? I bet they love your decorating. Thanks for sharing at #WeekendTrafficJamReboot and have a lovely week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely Easter items, Debbie! I love the stuffed carrot bags! So clever! Thank you for sharing on Tuesday Turn About! I'm featuring your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...