I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Falloween Home Tour, 2023

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 I now post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAYS!!!!
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 
 UPDATE: Not able to comment on certain Blogs!

I am having a terrible time trying to comment on some Blog posts... The ones where you can comment by logging into Google, using a URL and Name or commenting Anonymously will not allow me to comment at all on some blogs!!
I have learned that if I switch browsers to Google Chrome when viewing these blogs, I can comment one these blogs so that is what I will be doing....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Today I will be sharing my Falloween Home Tour for 2023!!!
 
Over the past few weeks, I have been taking you through our townhouse room by room.....
 
In this post,  I will be sharing the entire house and outside decorated for the Falloween Season!!


We will start with how I decorated the outside of our townhouse for Fall right after Labor Day....




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And now we will move into the house entering through the front door into what I call my "Elegant Autumn" Living Room......
 
 We will start with the Entry into our home.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tree # 1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Today, I want to show you the hall which I did not share before......


A wreath I made.....






Back in the Living Room, I have "Elegant Autumn" Vignettes set up on all my tables.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I went to J.C. Penney's and found these....
 
 
I thought they would be perfect as doilies on the round tables in my Living Room.....

 
This is what this table looks like now....



I love them....
 
 
 
 
 
 I did move the Autumn leaf throw over to the ottoman because Joe was always messing it up when he sat there on the sofa....
 
I replaced it with a solid ivory one.....


And I made 2 more pillows using place mats that I bought at Dollar Tree last year.....
 
 

 My Seasonal Tree, that I keep up year round, all decorated in my "Elegant Autumn" theme.....



And the Pumpkin Patch underneath it!!


 
 
 
 
 I set up my Harvest Village on top of the TV Entertainment Center....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Here is the other doily now on this table....


 
 
 
 We will now go into the Kitchen as it is decorated for Falloween, which is a mixture of Fall and Halloween together!!

We will start here at the stove.....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Halloween part of the Kitchen, My Halloween Tree and Hutch!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

Continuing with Halloween, won't you come into my Halloween Victorian Goth Powder Room!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And now, the room that I truly had the most fun decorating this year...
 
 My Spooky Halloween Dining Room!!!!
 
I loved setting up this Fortune Teller's Buffet.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  I enjoyed bringing Minerva downstairs, dressing her up for a Halloween Ball and turning the Hutch into an Apothecary Cabinet.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And of course, I have to have a Halloween Tree in the Dining Room......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In my last post, I shared my other house, Nelson Crest, all decked out for Halloween!!!




Nelson Crest is in the Den, which I only add a few Falloween touches to......
 
 

A Fall banner on the china cupboard...



A few pumpkins.....

 
Looks like my Bear is laying down on the job!!
 
The October plate on my Thomas Kinkade calendar....
 

 
  
 
 My Victorian Cynthia Hart calendar......


 I did not care for the picture for October on this year's calendar so I taped last year's picture over it!!!
 
On the back door...


 
 A metal sign of a wagon with corn....


The Fall Thomas Kinkade plate in my Seasonal Clock.....
 
 
 
 
 Hanging on the curtains.....
 

 

 
 
 
 On the table.....



2 Halloween Snow Buddies......




In the beginning of October, I changed the front of the house over from Fall to Halloween for the first time in 20+ years.....




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the evening.......
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 In the evening....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 And that completes my Annual Falloween Home Tour for 2023.....

I had a blast decorating our townhouse for Falloween this year as I got to let my imagination run a bit wild....

I hope you had fun following along as I showed you what I did, not only Room By Room, but also in this complete Home Tour.....

In my next post on FRIDAY, I will be sharing Joe and our son Joey's recent trip to Pittsburgh to see a Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey game.....
 
 
 
 
 
 

They stopped at the Flight 93 Memorial again on their way home to see the Tower of Voices which was not built the last time they were there....
 
 
 

 
So I hope you will stop by to visit again on FRIDAY.....  
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
  THURSDAY
 

 Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 


 

7 comments:

  1. My goodness, Debbie... you never disappoint for any holiday, do you? Everything looks so festive. I just do not have the energy to make the whole house over, but I am glad I was able to see your home. I think you have enough energy for 10 people when it comes to decorating! I am in love with the pumpkin to the left of your front door, and wondered what it is made of? I have not gotten much crafting in here lately. I have been working on cleaning out my grandmother's house to sell. So many wonderful memories. We had an auction on the contents, it was very sad. I took as much as I could to keep items from being sent off to who knows where. I am too sentimental to let that happen. My grandparents were the best, my grandma turned 101 2 weeks ago, but my grandpa passed 25 years ago. My aunt passed last week, and so things have been up in the air these last few weeks. Hopefully I will be able to get back on a more regular routine and visit everyone soon. Hope you have a wonderful week, and Happy Falloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I just love your "Victorian Bed and Breakfast" decorated for the fall seasons. Each room is a treasure on it's own. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Debbie! When you see it room by room, it's almost overwhelming! What a huge collection you have and I can see all the love that goes into each and every room as you decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillows made from place mats are really good. It would be such a treat to visit your home all decorated for Hallowe'en. Is there a home tour where you live? There is a route set up here to visit different homes. Hope you are keeping well. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks just lovely and I love that every year you come up with some new ideas and new decor items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take such joy in your decorating!
    Thanks for sharing it with us faithfully!

    Appreciate you sharing this at the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That is one gorgeous house! All that work paid off. I really enjoyed this tour!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...