I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, October 9, 2023

Halloween Tree and Hutch in the Kitchen, 2023

 

 

 

 

 

  Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 I now post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAYS!!!!
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....

 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 
 UPDATE: Not able to comment on certain Blogs!
 
I am having a terrible time trying to comment on some Blog posts... The ones where you can comment by logging into Google, using a URL and Name or commenting Anonymously will not allow me to comment at all on some blogs!!
If anyone knows why this is happening, PLEASE let me know what I can do to stop this...It is happening on both of my computers...
If you are having a hard time commenting on my blog, please email me and let me know
I am thinking about changing my comment section to a pop box as that seems to be working okay on different blogs.....
I will be returning comments here on my Blog to those bloggers that I can not leave a comment on their blogs.....So sorry this is happening!!

 

In my last post, I shared how I decorated the Powder Room for Halloween....
 






 
Click HERE if you missed that post!!


I want to Thank Andrea, over at The Cottage Market, for choosing my post, Early Fall Garden Update and Crafting, as one of her features from last week's A Morning Cup of Joe Linky party!!
 
 
 

Thanks so much, Andrea!!!

Please stop by and link up to this wonderful party!!


Today, I will be starting my Tour of the Kitchen decorated for Falloween....

Again, since many of you have questioned where I will be putting all the new things that I recently bought and made, I will be pointing them out.....
 
I say the Kitchen is decorated for Falloween because I decorated it in mixture of both Fall and Halloween decorations...
 
I call this my focal wall as it serves no purpose in the Kitchen, other than decoration.....


Over on the left side....


You may remember that I bought this apron in Gabes...


I hung it on the wall....
 

I just added a pumpkin and a picture to this shelf.....


Over by the Hutch.....



The chalkboard to the side of the Tree.....
 


I bought these 2 wood rolling pins in Dollar Tree....


I used them here....




My Halloween Tree in the Kitchen.....

 


 Joe bought the Haunted Sweet Home sign for 90% off in Big Lot's a few years ago and I framed the calendar picture below it.....
 

I bought these in Dollar General......

 
And I tucked them into the top of the Tree over the last few years....
 
 
 
 

I made most of the ornaments for this Tree....



 I tucked a few red leaf picks into the Tree....



Along with a few orange flowers....




 
 
 
 
 
 The Hutch....

 
I changed out the wax bulbs in the candles on the Hutch for orange flickering ones bought last Christmas in Ocean State Job Lot......

 

I did add more things to the Hutch this year....
 


 The top of the Hutch....
 
 
 
Owls and Ghouls that I made last year.........
 
 

 
 
 I bought this....
 
 
 
 And these 2 signs in Dollar General for a Buck a piece!!!
 
 
 

 
 I used them on the shelves....

I hung this witch's shoe plaque in the center.....
 
 
 
Top shelf....

 
 
 



The bottom shelf.....



I also bought this in Dollar General......
 
 


 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 

I moved the ceramic Haunted House that Joe bought for me the first year we were married here to the desk area of the Hutch this year......

 
I bought these for $1 each in Dollar General.....
 

 
 
 
On the left side....




Joe bought these salt and pepper shakers in Big Lot's because he thought they were cute.....


I placed them in front of the haunted house....





On the right side.....





I do like how it looks here.....
 
Underneath the Hutch....
 

 On a copper tray on top of my vintage metal picnic basket....
 
 
 
 I bought these in Dollar Tree.....
 
 
 
And hung one of them on this metal sign.....


 
 
 And this in Dollar General......

 
And I hung it on the knob of the drawer here.....



From Dollar Tree.....


I hung it on the side of the Hutch.....


And I now realize that I forgot to embellish it a bit.....

In the evening....


On the shelf on the right side.....

I just added a pumpkin to the shelf and a ghost I made a few years back to the broom....

I bought this sign a very long time ago in Gabes....

 
 I hung this Halloween Tussie Mussie from this hook.....
 

 
I bought this in Dollar Tree.....
 
 
 
 And I hung it here on the shelf above the doorway into the Den along with a few ornaments....


I also placed a pumpkin platter on the shelf with my vasoline glass goblets........


I hoped you enjoyed seeing how I decorated this wall in my Kitchen.....


I had a great time changing things up a bit and adding some of the new items that I recently bought....

In my next post on WEDNESDAY, I will be continuing my Tour of my Falloween decorations in the Kitchen......

So I hope you will stop by to visit again on WEDNESDAY!! 
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 
  THURSDAY
 
 Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deb: Looks so festive as usual. I can always count on you for a design pick-me-up!! I have been awol for longer than I would like, but I just can't think of anything interesting to write about. With the holidays coming up hopefully that will get my juices flowing. I will not give up!!! Off to the eye doc. Talk to you later..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I drove out of town this past weekend and stopped at a much larger Big Lots - gosh, I see where Joe gets all his bargains. I saw so many items that are not available in my smaller store. I did pick up another pack of the santa mugs. I am still working on my curiosity cabinet. I was able to find some items at Dollar stores on sale BOGO and I replaced some of the glass items. There has been too much curiosity from the four year olds and I feel safer with wood, plastic or metal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Debbie! That's a lot of stuff to set up! (Where do you keep you food? I hope you have big cupboards!) You have the most remarkable Halloween collection of any I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree and hutch are spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Deb! Your seasonal decor is always the best! Your halloween tree is so much fun and I love the way you used the tongs sticking out. The powder room looks spooktacular. Love it. Thanks for always making me smile! XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie,
    Fabulous as always. You are amazing. Congratulations, you are being featured on TFT. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2023/10/halloween-decor-ideas-on-thursday.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...