I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, October 27, 2023

Anne Marie's Halloween Home Tour, 2023

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 I now post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAYS!!!!
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
In my last post, which was over on my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas, I shared what I have been buying for Christmas in an October Rudolph Day post.....


 

 

 

 


Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 
 Every Holiday, I love to share how my good friend Anne Marie decorates her beautiful home....

She LOVES Halloween and it was because of her that I got back into decorating my own home for Halloween after I gave all my Halloween decorations that I had when my sons were young away!!!
 
 This year, she out did herself so grab a cuppa whatever is your favorite drink, pull up a chair and prepare yourself to see some gorgeous vintage Halloween decor!!!

As always, I am publishing this post using Anne Marie's own words....

ENJOY!!!!
 
 
 
 This year I did mostly a Witch theme with a little bit of Owl and a little bit of Black Cat thrown in.
 

The Hall Tree by the Front Door
 
 
 
  I have my Witch Hat and my Broom
 
 
 
 
 

 
On the seat, I have a pair of antique Victorian shoes/boots, a vintage Cat with a honeycomb base and a faux Book of Spells
 
 


 
 I liked Debbie's arrangement in the urn with the Witch Feet, so I did one of my own!

 
 
 In the corner opposite of the Hall Tree by the front door,  I have this marble plant stand there all the time....
 
 
  
I usually put this Pumpkin Topiary there
 
 
 Behind the sofa
 
 
 
The Sofa Table
 
 


 
 I did a Pumpkin with a mask and antique derby hat......
 
 
 
 The Witch Hat Debbie made me, a small broom and a vintage Halloween blow mold Cat with pumpkin are on top of the safe table. 
 

 
 On a small table before you go down the cellar is the dome with the Owl and leaves and candles. 


 
The Living Room
 
The side by side......
 
 
 
 On top of the side-by-side, I have an apothecary shop sign from the Dollar Tree. 
 
 
  
Two potion bottles that Debbie made me and five tiny potion bottles from Target.
 

 
 They say Scaredy Cats, Serpents Scales, Jack-o’-Lanterns, Wool Bat. 
 
In between the small bottles, Debbie's big bottles and the small ones is a pencil with a blood shot eye on the end of it. 
 
 There’s also a vintage, papier-mâché, pumpkin nut cup and a vintage Halloween candy box....
 

 
She’s a little skeleton Trick-or-Treater....
 
On top, I have a vintage honeycomb die cut Owl and four Pumpkin die-cuts with Owls....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I have my antique holly berry Christmas China and the Victorian Easter Eggs on the shelves. 
 
I really did not want to move them so I printed out different Halloween Owl images and just adhered them to the glass front of the side-by-side.
 

 
I got this online...... 
 
It’s in the small cubby in the side-by-side.
 

 
It’s just filled with vintage images and other things that I thought were cute.

 
The two tables that are by the side by side.....
 

 
  Three vintage hard plastic Pumpkins......
 
 
 
 
  
The ghost mug Debbie gave me and a book called “The Little Big Book of Chills and Thrills”.
 

 
  It’s from 2001, but I absolutely love the graphics in it as all of the graphics in it are vintage
 
The antique organ which I did in cobwebs and candelabras, and an Owl Skeleton and a flying Owl, up at the top of the organ, skeleton mouse, a skull on the seat....
 

 

 
 
I loved this picture of what looks like either an old haunted mansion, or a haunted hotel.
 
 And in the corner, in mint condition, eight black cardboard witch shapes that are the actual size of the silhouette on the envelope.

 
 
 
And I had to have my Witch figure with the glowing eyes!
 
 


The wall unit in the Living Room.....

 
 The pumpkins that are lit up are from the Dollar Tree store.
 
 
  
The little boxes where the pumpkin is in the middle were just stackable boxes but I didn’t stack them.
 
 The fortune teller game is antique...
 
 
  
The picture of the three witches in silhouette and the cat and the pumpkin on the plateau mirror, I don’t know why, but I just really love that vignette!
 
 
 
  It is a vintage Halloween cat die cut with a honeycomb base and two Halloween figures


 On the wall unit in the center above the television.....



 The 3 witch postcards in frames are antique.
 



 
 The other side of the wall unit....
 




I had all these Witch dolls, so I put them in the crib that Debbie gave me with a couple of vintage noisemakers and the skeleton head that Debbie also gave me.


And my Steiff Bat is in the middle.
 
The table by the wall unit in the Living Room.....
 
  Just a faux book and pumpkin head and a crow.
 

 
My antique doll with a witch pillow......



The Dining Room.....
 
 
 
 
These are my scaredy cats on top of the antique Victrola in the Dining Room


 
 
At the very top of the mantle is a vintage 1950s crêpe that I framed.....


 The branches are from outside a few years ago......
 
 
 
My husband spray painted them black for me and I put lights on them.....

 That is a vintage papier-mâché Jack-o’-Lantern in the front and a smaller one in the back in front of the crepe picture.



 The cats are my vintage black Steiff Cats.
 



 
 
Next to the fire place, are my funeral baskets, and a pair of witch boots....



I decided to do a Candy Treat Table on the buffet in the Dining Room


Little cauldron desserts......
 
 




 Gurney Halloween candles.
 
 


 Vintage treat bags that I actually found in my parents house when I cleaned it out.






 Vintage treat boxes.


 Just a few cute treat/goodie signs that I printed out and put on the wall.



 The Dining Room table......


I did a few floating candles as you can see above the Dining Room table this year...


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 













 



The China Hutch in the Dining Room....
 
 
 Everything inside is vintage....
 
 

 

 
 




 
 
 



My antique Wash Stand where I put the witch sign Debbie gifted me....


 And that concludes my Halloween decorations for this year....


OMG!!

Did you not love seeing Anne Marie's house all decked out in her Halloween vintage decorations!!!

I know I loved it!!!!

Thanks so much Anne Marie for allowing me to share your beautiful home with everyone!!!!
 
Please let Anne Marie know how much you enjoyed seeing her home in the comments....
 
We both would really appreciate it!!!!


MONDAY is going to be my last post here on my regular Blog for a bit as I will be moving over to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas starting next WEDNESDAY.....
 
 
So I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY!!!!! 
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 
  THURSDAY
  
 Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

8 comments:

  1. Lots going on here! Looks like you are READY! Happy Halloween!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Ann Marie's home and her decorating. ESPECIALLY all the vintage. Those 1930's style decorations just touch my heart. I can see why you two ladies are such good friends and crafting buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann Marie does a beautiful job with her home. I love the vintage look for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the vintage style Halloween decor. It is lovely. I liked the vintage signs. But it is all just great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow; so many fabulous touches everywhere! I can see how her decorations inspired you to start decorating for Halloween again yourself. Her candy/snack corner really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing decorations! I love the mouse skeleton <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie! Your home and Anne Marie's home are exquisitely decorated for Halloween. I especially love the vintage items. Wishing you a lovely week. Thank you for sharing your post with the Home Imagined Link Party.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...