I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, September 30, 2024

Falloween in the Kitchen, The Countertops, 2024

 

 

  



Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
  Joe would want me to continue doing what I love to do so with that being said.....
 
I am going to start posting again on a regular schedule.....

I will be posting on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS....

And when I can, I will add a Saturday Snippets post on SATURDAYS... 


As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In my last post, I shared Pink and Black Gothic Halloween Powder Room....

 

 

 

  Click HERE if you missed that post!!


 And now for a few Personal Notes...
 

My twin grand daughters lily and Gigi turned 9 months old yesterday on the 29th......

 
They are getting so big and cuter by the day.....

I got to see them yesterday as this Mimi dropped off a few things that she bought for them....

Let's just say that Gabes was unpacking some Holiday outfits for children and Mimi had a $10 off $50 coupon!!

I also enjoyed seeing Faye and Azumi, my grand pups.....


Today, I am going to be starting my tour my Kitchen decorated for Falloween.....

I decorate the Kitchen mostly with Fall decor with some whimsical Halloween thrown in so I call it Falloween.....

Truth be told, I plan on finishing up decorating my Kitchen today....

I have been taking my time decorating the house for Fall/Halloween, totally enjoying the process along with doing a deep cleaning in all the rooms that I decorate.....

My Mother always did both Spring and Fall House cleaning......

Today, I will be sharing some of the counter top areas in my small Kitchen....

We will start here to the right of the door way out to the Den....

Dollar Tree signs.....

On the side of the stove.....

A Fall floral arrangement and a Halloween towel hangs from my grater planter....

My collection, some vintage, of rolling pins and mashers....

This is actually an outside canvas mini flag but I liked it for inside.....

Above the stove.....

A Dollar Tree sign......

I made the crocheted magnet decorations a very long time ago.....

Falloween towels with the one in the middle being a new one....

The small area of counter between the stove and the sink.....

The cabinets below this area is where many in my development had dishwashers installed.....

Joe was my dishwasher and I did not want to give up the cabinet space so I did not have one installed.....

I hung a Fall sign....

I filled Joe's Steeler's mug with the Steeler knife set that my niece and great nieces gifted him one Christmas.....

I like to hang Seasonal pot holders from the cabinet door handles.....

I hung a Dollar Tree sign, that I embellished, on the cabinet door....


 

Where the Kitchen window used to be....

As I have mentioned many times before, I had my Dad remove the window when he turned our enclosed Patio into another room, the Den....

But I still treat it as a window....

Fall and Halloween signs on the side of the cabinets....


 
 
 I hung a valance I made from a tablecloth....

 
I hung ornaments I made, from 2 different kinds of ornaments bought at the Dollar Tree a few years ago, from the chandy I made with a set of demitasse cups....


The signs on the valance and chandy spell out "Home Sweet Home"....


Sorry for the glare from the Kitchen overhead light....

More signs on this side.....

On the window sill.....

I actually changed the window sill from when I first took these pictures so this is the updated one.....

The candy corn trees came from Dollar Tree....

 
A crackle glass pumpkin hurricane candle holder that Joe bought in Bed, Bath and Beyond many years ago.....
 
 
 
 I changed it and put the hurricane candle holder up on a pedestal and added another wood rolling pin....



 Over in the corner......
 
 
 
 Another Dollar Tree sign hung on the cabinet on this side of the sink.....

 
 
 Over on the countertop in the corner.....
 
 
 
You may remember that I spray painted my wire tea cup copper a few weeks ago......
 
 
 
I placed a white and orange pumpkin inside of it and tucked a few sunflowers into the red berry candle ring on the top of it.....

Here it is without the lights on.....
 

 
 And with the lights on......
 


 
 



This is a new Kitchen mat that I just bought in Gabes.....

 

I love it as it is reversible!!

 
Since I decorate the Kitchen for Easter in a carrot theme with a lot of orange, I can use this side for Easter!!!!

It was $10.99 but I did use a $10 off $50 coupon and my purchases ( a bunch of Holiday clothes for the Twins) earned me 2 $5 off $25 coupons!!!

And this is where I will leave off for today.....

I hope you will come back to visit on THURSDAY when I continue my tour of the Kitchen decorated for Falloween.......

 I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!!

 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 


  THURSDAY
 

    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 



 

1 comment:

  1. Boy you are one energetic lady! I recognize a few items that I also have. God bless good old Dollar tree but I got them when they were only a dollar.
    It all looks festive and I really like the term, Falloween! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...