I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Pink and Black Halloween Gothic Powder Room, 2024

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
  Joe would want me to continue doing what I love to do so with that being said.....
 
I am going to start posting again on a regular schedule.....

I will be posting on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS....

And when I can, I will add a Saturday Snippets post on SATURDAYS... 


As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In my last post, I shared my "Autumn Elegance' Tree and Pumpkin Patch in the Living Room.....

 

 

 

 Click HERE if you missed that post!!


I want to Thank so much to Andrea, over at The Cottage Market, for choosing my post, Fall Front Porch, as one of her features from last week's A Morning Cup of Joe link party!!

 

Thanks so much, Andrea!!

She also gave me the title of the "Queen of Seasons"!! LOL!

Please stop by and link up to this charming party!! 


 And now for a few Personal Notes...
 

Just wanted to share some pictures of my twin grand daughters, Lily and Gigi, that my son Jim and DIL Danielle shared for National Daughters Day...




 
And their Fur Baby Daughters, Faye and Azumi....

 
I love seeing these pictures as I really do not get to see them much because of Jim and Danielle's work schedules...

They work opposite shifts, like Joe and I did, so they do not need anyone to watch the twins for them...

Yes, they both have done it all by themselves with no outside help since the twins were born!!

I did the same thing and never had anyone watch my boys until they were about 2 and 4 when I elected to enroll them in Nursery School rather than have family watch them so I could sleep a bit after working all night...

Jim and Danielle also elected to work every weekend so they could both have every Tuesday and Wednesday off together so they could get in some much needed family time...

I understand this as Joe and I did the same thing...

 

 Today, I am leaving Fall behind and will be taking you on a tour of my Pink and Black Gothic Halloween Powder Room.....

Not long ago, I did a post on how I decorated the Powder Room downstairs in a pink and black color theme for the Spring/Summer months...

 


You can click HERE if you would like to compare that post with this one to see the changes I made for Halloween.......

I was thrilled to see a lot of pink Halloween decor out in the stores but I only bought 3 things for the Powder Room this year for Halloween....

We will start at the door where I hung this wreath that I made.....

I added pink flowers to it a few years ago....

To the left when you walk in....

A half pumpkin I made....

On top of the medicine cabinet.....


A pink glittered pumpkin and a black and white one....

A Halloween chandy ornament hangs on the door knob of the medicine cabinet.....

A Dollar Tree Beware sign......

I made the wood signs....




The shelf unit above the toilet.....

I also made the ruffled pumpkin......

Silver mercury glass owls....


A Dollar Tree Plus ( $3) skull with a pumpkin I made using a roll of toilet paper....


In the corner.....



And owl ornament hung by the chandy....


A Dollar Tree sign with Halloween ornaments hung on a vintage tole tray....


The estagere.....

I replaced the Victorian Lady pictures in the silver frames with pictures of Witches!

Remember I bought this skull a few weeks ago....

On a 3 tiered shelf next to the estagere.....

Another shelf unit.....

 To the left of the shelf unit.....

 

 A skeleton groom hangs from the shelf.....

 

New Dollar Tree skeleton bride sign, that I recently bought,hanging from the sconce.....



I tried to find that sign last year but our stores here in NEPA were not carrying it last year....

On top of the shelf unit.....

Dollar Tree pink velvet like pumpkins that I embellished and a skeleton bride and groom....

You see I sort of have a bridal theme going on here.....

On the small shelf on the other side is another plate and a pine cone ornament ....

I bought both plates in Pier One....

The matching skeleton bride.....

And the Dollar Tree skeleton groom sign that I just bought.....

You can see that I kept the Victorian wedding party picture out and added some Halloween decor including the Creepy sign........

A silver skeleton hand holding a pumpkin that I painted pink and embellished.....



I simply taped a picture of a witch, printed after finding it online, to a plaque that I hung under the shelf unit....


Above the doors to the closet that house my washer and dryer......

A simple Dollar Tree spider web that I added a few Halloween butterflies to....

And that is my tour of the Powder Room decked out for Halloween this year.....

It took me one day to clean and redecorate it....

It does make me smile every time I walk into it!!!

And after all, that is all that matters, no matter what anyone else thinks about it!!


 I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY as we move into the Kitchen which is decorated in a Falloween theme, which is a bit of Fall and a bit of whimsical Halloween......  
 
 I hope you enjoy your weekend!!!

 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 


  THURSDAY
 
    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...