I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, September 12, 2024

More Apples and Sunflowers, Kitchen Counter Bar, 2024

 

 

 

 

 


Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
  Joe would want me to continue doing what I love to do so with that being said.....
 
I am going to start posting again on a regular schedule.....

I will be posting on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS....

And when I can, I will add a Saturday Snippets post on SATURDAYS... 


As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In my last post, I shared some of the Apple and Sunflower decorations in my Kitchen for Late Fall.....

 

 

 

 

  Click HERE if you missed that post!!


Today, I will be finishing up my Tour of the Kitchen decorated for Early Fall with Apples and Sunflowers....

I will pick up here at the Counter Bar.....

 
Since my Kitchen is so small, I had a friend of ours build this counter bar. that I designed. so I would have extra space........

My vintage laundry display on the left side....

I display many vintage and vintage style Kitchen items on a long shelf above the counter bar....

I left the garland up that I had for my Hens, Roos and Bees theme and just added a few Apple ornaments that I made to it....

On the left side of the counter bar.....

 Remember the Campbell's soup dishes that I bought at that same church flea market a few weeks ago????

 
  Well, I hung the plates on each side on the wall because after all, tomatoes ripen in the Late Summer, many people can tomatoes in the Early Fall and it is finally cool enough to enjoy some soup....
 

 
 Another one of my toilet paper roll Apples.....
 
 
 
 Placed inside one of the green bowls, bought at a church flea market recently, on top of a red mercury glass candleholder.....

 

 
 The Sunflower napkin holder matches other Sunflower items along with a Campbell's soup mug, keeping with the Campbell's theme, used as a candy dish....
 

 
 Did you see the "Apple Orchard" sign that I recently bought at Gabes behind the lamp?
 
 
 
  I spray painted this vintage strainer copper.....

 

 
For now, I just placed it inside this hanging wire basket.....


The red truck orchard sign is from Dollar Tree....
 
 
 
 I sewed 2 Dollar Tree Sunflower place mats together to form a runner......
 

 
 The stained glass lamp was my former neighbor Elly's.....
 
 
 
 


 
On the right side....

 
 Another toilet paper roll Apple....
 
 
 
 Another Campbell's soup mug used for cough drops and a green depression glass bowl, that I already had, used for snacks....
 

A Sunflower cafe curtain hides some storage.....


 
The Apple rug was purchased at Gabes....

 
 
 I did add a trim to the bottom of the curtain.....

 
On the right side of the counter bar....

A vintage rolling pin, a Dollar Tree sign and an Autumn over mitt....


An embroidery hoop that I made...

An Apple Pie sign I bought many years ago at Michael's....

The basket of wooden apples, that I also just bought at that church flea market, on top of a vintage crock....




I placed a small wood Sunflower that I recently bought in Gabes inside of the basket....

And that completes my Tour of the Kitchen decorated in an Apple and Sunflower theme for Early Fall.....

I hope you enjoyed this Tour of my Kitchen as much as I have been enjoying it decorated this way....

It will stay like this until next week when I will be changing it over to Falloween...

I decorate the Kitchen in a combination Fall and whimsical Halloween style...


In my next post on SATURDAY, I will be sharing the Front Porch decorated for Fall .....


So I hope you will stop by to visit again on SATURDAY!!!   
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 

    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

5 comments:

  1. So many details!!! I just love your apples for September. And yes, still tomatoes. I picked some today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which I prefer, sunflowers or apples. I love sunflower decor, but also the scent of fresh apples. Appreciate the thought and time that goes into these displays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen looks beautiful with the apple and sunflower theme! I can’t wait to see the Fall decorations on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful, thanks for sharing! So fun to see your creative and sweet decor. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...