I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, October 3, 2026

"Let Me Tell You Your Future" Buffet, Spooky Halloween Dining Room, 2026

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
 I feel it is a personal Journal that, hopefully, someday, my Twin Granddaughters will be able to look back on to learn about who I was.... 

I will be posting 3 times a week on MONDAYS, THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS....
 

As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In my last post, I shared the final post of my tour of the Living Room decorated in an Elegant Autumn theme and showcased the TV Entertainment Center....
 
 

  

 

 

 

 

 

  

 Click HERE if you missed that post!! 

 

 Thanks to Andrea,over at the Cottage Market, my blogger friend from NJ, for choosing my blog post, Nelson Crest at Halloween, as one of her features from last week's A Morning Cup of Joe link Party!!


 
 Thanks for your kind word, Andrea!!
 
"Oh Debbie… your little Nelson Crest is dressed for Halloween, and there is so much to discover! Her Victorian dollhouse has spooky trees on the balcony, pumpkin topiaries by the front door, a tiny graveyard and even the sweetest little pups ready for trick or treating. Take your time with this one, friends… those miniature details are half the fun!"

 Thanks so much, Andrea!

Please stop by and link up to this lovely party!! 


 And now for a few Personal Notes...
 
 
 For the New Year, I am trying something different with my 3 times weekly posts.... 
 
On THURSDAYS, I will feature what I cooked and ate during the week, showcasing local cuisine and a few recipes for things that I actually made...
 
  
  
I decided that on SATURDAYS, I will showcase What I Have Been Up To in the past week, sharing events and places I went to, if any.... 
  

 
On MONDAYS, I will be featuring What I Have Bought or Been Gifted Recently, if anything... 
 
 
 
Again, I know it is SATURDAY but I really have nothing to share as far as  events I went to because, I was home all week ....
 
I have been busy in the Kitchen decorating it for Falloween....  
 
 
 Today, I am starting my tour of the Dining Room, decorated in a Spooky Halloween theme.....
 
 I will be starting with the buffet and the top of the small curio...... 
 
   
 
 Before I start, I had to do things a bit differently in the Dining Room for Halloween this year because I decided to pass on my 4 ft. table top silver Halloween Tree and use the 6 ft. pencil thin Tree that I bought for Christmas 2 years ago.....
 
 
 
 Setting that Tree up also will save me a lot of time when I decorate for Christmas with the Tree already being there in the corner of the Dining Room......
  
 
 
 I did keep the Fortune Teller theme for the buffet that I have been doing for several years now.....
 
 

 In the corner by the Dining Room....
 
 
 
  
 
 I hung a Dollar Tree sign over the picture...... 
 
 
 
 Along with a few other signs and moved this Jack O Lantern that was gifted to me by my late friend, Anne Marie, who LOVED Halloween..... 

 
 
 
 A Halloween tussie mussie I made..... 
 
 
 
 The Palmistry sign is a tray from Big lot's that I hung and the Fortune Teller sign came from Dollar Tree....



On the side of the buffet, sits Sammy, the Skeleton.....


I made his hat and bow tie.....


He is sitting with a lighted Halloween globe on his lap.....


I bought it many years ago in Big Lot's....


Big Lot pumpkins that I embellished and an EEK! sign..... 
  



  
 
  
 
  
 
 On the left side..... 
 
 
 
 
 
 This Ouija board sign also came from Big Lot's... 
 

 The sign and eye ball were bought at Dollar Tree......
  
 
 
 I bought these dishes in Gabes......
 
 
 
  
 
 On top of a crystal compote bowl, that I placed a silver Dollar Tree round tray on top of.....
 
 
 
 Anne Marie also gifted me this cute Pumpkin Man.....
 
   
 
 
 
 In the center...... 
 
 

Last year, these Dollar Tree Hacks of Johanna Parker Halloween items went viral on Social Media ...

I managed to snag these 2 last year.......
 
 

I was looking for pictures of them, before I realized I had them in an old post, and found this one.....
 

 Someone was selling both of these for........
 
WAIT FOR IT........
 
$49!!!!!! 

In the shelf above the buffet, I displayed a black twig tree with an owl in it.....

 
 
And  the ghost one.....



I used my son's Ouija board again this year, but I placed the antique sterling silver bridal basket with the skull that I embellished in front of it for a change...
 
 
 
I embellished this skull several years ago , modeling it after one I saw in Pier One.... 
 
 
 
 
 
  I was lucky to find the 3rd piece, the Jack O Lantern, this year so now I have all 3 of those Dollar Tree viral Johanna Parker hacks...
 
 
 
 
 
A bony hand is holding the piece from my son's Ouija board.....



On the right side.....


On a cake pedestal......

 
I bought the Skull candle holder at Big Lot's...
 

The Palmistry sign and the hand came from Dollar Tree....





I placed a Halloween runner over the white one on the buffet..... 
 
 
 It makes the spider web design stand out better....
 
  
 
 
 
I also want to share the small curio between the buffet and the hutch.....
 
 
 
 This  is done completely differently than past years....
 
 
 
 Previously, I displayed these Yankee Candle Pumpkin People tea light holders on the table under my table top Halloween Tree but I had to find a new place for them this year as I am using my 6 ft. pencil Tree for Halloween.....

 
 
So I decided to move them over here, placing one on the Home Interiors mirrored shelf....
 
 
 
 He has a black pumpkin instead of a tea light.... 
 
 
 
 I bought the black candles , which I need to get batteries for, for $1 each at a local Liquidation Center a few years ago...
 
 
 
 

I was able to snag this viral sensation pumpkin tree for Dollar Tree a few years ago and they still fly off the shelves as soon as they are unpacked...


I have new batteries, that I ordered from Walmart, for it being delivered today.....


I have it on a gold pedestal.....


A black pumpkin also used in this one instead of a tea light.....





I made this spooky candle....



 
My late husband Joe gifted me these...
 
 
 
 
  
 
 On the floor in front of the curio...... 
 
 
 
 A bit of a Witch display..... 
 
 
 
  
 
 A Witch Hat that I made..... 
 
 
 
 I bought this sign at Dollar Tree 2 years ago..... 
 
 
 
 I placed an orange spider on the black spider web pumpkin...... 
 

And bought the witch in Wegmans......


Notice that the pumpkin matches the witch's dress......

 
 
 
 And this is where I will leave off for today.....
 
I hoped you enjoyed seeing some of the changes I made to my Dining Room Halloween decor this year..... 
   
And I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY when I continue the tour of my Spooky Halloween Dining Room with my Witch's Apothecary Cabinet......

 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!! 
 
  And try to find JOY in every single day!
 

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...