I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Nelson Crest at Halloween, 2026

 

 

 

 

 


Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
 I feel it is a personal Journal that, hopefully, someday, my Twin Granddaughters will be able to look back on to learn about who I was.... 

I will be posting 3 times a week on MONDAYS, THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS....
 

As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In my last post, I shared  some Halloween crafting that I did....
 
 

 

 

And probably one of the last Sunsets from my front porch before the Sun starts setting to the side of my row of townhouses... 

 

 Click HERE if you missed that post!! 

 

 I want to THANK my blogger friend from NJ, Andrea, over at the Cottage Market for choosing my blog post, Labor Day Family Celebration and a Fall Frolic, as one of her features from last week's A Morning Cup of Joe Link Party!!!! 

 

She also liked the Centerpieces I made for the Fall Frolic!!
 
 

Thanks so much, Andrea!!

 

THANK YOU to Cindy, over at Country Roads 407, for not only choosing to feature my blog post, Halloween Haul and Crafts, but also my Header picture, from last week's Farmhouse Friday Link Party!! 

  

And THANK YOU Cindy for these sweet words!!

 "Debbie from Debbie-Dabble Blog always has a festive home. Inside and out, it’s a tour for the senses. Check it out and see if you can guess how long it takes her to finish one holiday! "

Thanks again, Cindy!!!

Please visit and link up to these wonderful parties!! 


 And now for a few Personal Notes...
 
 
 For the New Year, I am trying something different with my 3 times weekly posts.... 
 
On THURSDAYS, I will feature what I cooked and ate during the week, showcasing local cuisine and a few recipes for things that I actually made...
 
  
  
I decided that on SATURDAYS, I will showcase What I Have Been Up To in the past week, sharing events and places I went to, if any.... 
  

 
On MONDAYS, I will be featuring What I Have Bought or Been Gifted Recently, if anything... 
 
 
 
 
 It's SATURDAY, so where have I gone and what have I been up to???
 
 Well, the only place I went this week was to a meeting up at my church....
 
All week, I have been changing over my LR to Fall, which usually takes me 6-7 days...
 
I had hoped to share part of it in this post but because of dew points that were in the mid 70's, which is tropical and oppressive, I could not get up in the attic to get my LR Fall tubs down...
 
So I continued cleaning, polishing furniture, packing up regular decor and changing curtains/drapes and linens...
 
For the next week, temps will be in the high 60's ( PRAISE THE LORD)  so today I will actually start the decorating...
 
 
Luckily, since Labor Day was so darn late, I did try to get a head start on my Falloween decorating and did decorate Nelson Crest, which is usually the last thing I decorate and the last post in my annual Falloween Home Tour... 
 
 So today, I am sharing Nelson Crest, my Victorian Doll House, all decked out for Halloween.... 
 
 
 
 This year, my Word of the Year is INTENTION and I have been trying to decorate with the Intention of doing things a bit differently and using what I have....
 
I usually look back on previous blog posts to see what I did the year before, using those posts as a guide.... 
 
 This year, with Nelson Crest, I winged it....
 
So it looks a bit different this year.... 
 
 
 
 I hung the witch at the top of the house.... 
 
 
 
I put spooky trees on the balcony..... 
 
 
 
 This Halloween tree usually was displayed in the front yard but it is now on the balcony..... 
 

Same thing with this tree.... 
 
 
 
 Some gargoyles and ghosts.... 
 

I hung a Hallmark skeleton, which is an ornament, from the balcony....
  

   

The left side yard.....


Trees from my Halloween village that I passed on to my nieces....

 
 A grave yard....





A witch and a basket of apples on the side....



The left front yard....





The front porch.....


Pumpkin topiaries placed on hay bales on each side of the front door....


A scarecrow greets you this year....


Hay bales on the stairs with signs on them


Vintage style Halloween pails for treats, pumpkins and a sweet trio of treat or treating pups....




The right side of the front yard......
 


 A skeleton bench.....
 
  
 
 

On the side of the house.... 


The right side yard....




 
 
  
 
And that is how Nelson Crest looks for Halloween this year..... 
 
 
 
  I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY for my next post where I hope to start my tour of the Living Room decorated for Fall....
 

 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!! 
 
  And try to find JOY in every single day!
 

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...