Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog!!
I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees, over 20, in all shapes and sizes!!
The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends...........
The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends...........
I do try to add a few new things and change up things a bit but for the most part, these decorations are part of my Christmas Traditions and bring back a lot of treasured memories.....
I post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAYS.....
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
PINTEREST
A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
I
enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and
commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have
a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to
spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my last post, I shared how I decorated the area by the stairs in my Living Room in an Elegant Autumn theme over on my regular Blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog....
Click HERE if you missed that post!!
Thanks to Cat, over at Cat's Wire, for choosing my blog post, Halloween Crafting and a Sunset, as one of her features from last week's Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot Link Party!!
Thanks again, Cat!!
Thanks again to Andrea, over at the Cottage Market, for choosing my blog post, Fall Front Porch as one of her features from last week's A Morning Cup of Joe Link Party....
She brought tears to my eyes with these sweet words...
"Debbie’s fall front porch is filled with seasonal charm and so many pretty details to notice. If you are looking for ideas for decorating your own porch this autumn, this visit is sure to give you a little inspiration. Our Debbie sure loves her Season and Holidays!!!! I am sure Joe is enjoying them with you from the Heavens!"
I am sure he is, Andrea!! Thanks so much!!
Please stop by and link your posts up to these great parties!!
HAPPY RUDOLPH DAY!!!!!
A day late.....
Most will share something to do with Christmas on Rudolph Day....
I wasn't going to do a Rudolph Day post this month but I changed my mind as it will be easier to put this post together because I have been busy changing my Dining Room over from a Summer Tea Room theme to a Spooky Halloween theme....
Please comment over on that blog....
Hugs,
Deb



