I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, October 5, 2026

Halloween Apothecary Cabinet, Spooky Halloween Dining Room, 2026

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
 I feel it is a personal Journal that, hopefully, someday, my Twin Granddaughters will be able to look back on to learn about who I was.... 

I will be posting 3 times a week on MONDAYS, THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS....
 

As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In my last post, I shared my "Fortune Teller's Buffet" in the Dining Room....
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Click HERE if you missed that post!!


 And now for a few Personal Notes...
 
 
 For the New Year, I am trying something different with my 3 times weekly posts.... 
 
On THURSDAYS, I will feature what I cooked and ate during the week, showcasing local cuisine and a few recipes for things that I actually made...
 
  
  
I decided that on SATURDAYS, I will showcase What I Have Been Up To in the past week, sharing events and places I went to, if any.... 
  

 
On MONDAYS, I will be featuring What I Have Bought or Been Gifted Recently, if anything... 
 
 
 
 Today, is MONDAY and I do have a Haul to Share!!
 
 I haven't been to Gabes in quite awhile as I was trying to stay away because "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" they say!!
 
 But I received a $5 off $25 coupon by email so I thought I would check it out.....
 
And this is what I bought..... 
 
 
 
 I loved this 2 pack of cute hand soap dispensers for only $6.99....
 
 
These cute spoon rests were only $3.99 each!!
 
 
And these towels sets ( 2 towels in each) were $5.99 each.....
 

I like these because they are not dish towels but regular terry cloth towels for the Kitchen....
 
 And I also bought this sweet salt and pepper set.......
 
 
 
 $3.99
 
 Better picture.....
 
  
And I got $5 off all of this!!
 
 
 
 I ran into Dollar General to grab some buns for pork BBQ sandwiches and bought these Cuties for the front of my house......
 
 
 
All Halloween was on sale for Buy One and get one for 50% off....
 


So they were both only a total of $7.50......

 And I got a $5 off $25 coupon......
 
 
 Today I am continuing my Spooky Halloween Dining Room tour......

 
 And will be sharing my Hutch turned into a Witch's Apothecary Cabinet..... 
 
 
 
 
 
 The top of the Hutch.....
 
 
 
 I hung a Halloween tussie mussie I made....
 
 
 
 I did do the top of the Hutch a bit differently this year.....
 
 
 
 I added more potion bottles, mostly ones a made a few years ago, than previous years.....
  
 
 
  
 
 

 I decided to display this Dollar Tree sign here this year..... 
 
 
 
 I used the sign as a reference and  used crows, skulls and potion bottles like on the sign.... 
 
 
  



The orange bottles on each side were bought in Dollar Tree originally for favors that I was going to give my guests for a Harvest Tea at my church but we ended up cancelling it for this year...


So I decided to keep them for now and use them in my Halloween decorations.... 
 
 
 
 I placed an orange leaf place mat in the center.....
 
 
 
 
  
 
 I also changed a few things up inside the Hutch from previous years..... 
 
 
 
 The top shelf....
  

 I used Dollar Tree paper plates and put a candle in this skull mug that I bought at Gabes..... 
 
 
 
 I placed this Witches Apothecary Shoppe sign on the top shelf this year.....
 
 

Another new orange bottle from Dollar Tree.....


 Same thing on this side.....
 
  
 
 
 The middle shelf.....
  

I bought the candles and the arsenic mugs at Big Lot's......
 
 
 
 Again, I used paper plates.....


The black ceramic caldron came from J.C. Penney's.....
 
 
 
I bought the mask at Dollar General a few years ago.....
 
 
 
  
 
  
 
The book boxes cane from Dollar Tree.....
 
 
 
 
 
 The bottom shelf......
 


I bought the skeleton globlets in Big Lot's.....

 
 New this year is the Dollar Tree sign  of potion bottles..... 
 
 
 
 

The book is also a Dollar Tree sign that I elevated rather than leaving it flat.....
 
 
 
  
 
  
  
A spell book that I made from an unfinished wood book box....
 


I really enjoyed putting this together this year.....

 
And trying to change it up a bit....
 

On the side of the Hutch....


I hung these signs on the window divider.....



 
 
 This Haunted House came from Target a very long time ago....
 

My late friend Anne Marie gifted me these sweet Halloween figurines.....
 
 
 


  Anne Marie also gifted me this cute Bearington Bear Trick or Treater.....
 
 
 
 Also in front of the Hutch.....
 
 
 
 
 
 Hanging on the soffit, is another gift from Anne Marie...
  

It is a piece of an antique Halloween crepe paper that she framed herself......
 
It was the last Halloween gift she gave me and I treasure it......
 
 
 
 I have had fun decorating the Dining Room for Halloween this year.....
 
 
   I hope you will stop by to visit again on THURSDAY when I will be sharing my "new" Halloween Dining Room Tree..... 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!! 
 
  And try to find JOY in every single day!
 

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
  
 
 


  THURSDAY
 
  
 Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...