I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Dollar Tree Haul & Babies!


 


Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
  Joe would want me to continue doing what I love to do so with that being said.....
 
I am going to start posting again on a regular schedule.....

I will be posting on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS....

And when I can, I will add a Saturday Snippets post on SATURDAYS... 


As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 In my last post, I shared my Haul from a local Church Flea Market.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Click HERE if you missed that post!!


 And now for a few Personal Notes...
 

Well, I know I promised that I would be wrapping up my Tour of the rest of the Living Room decorated in a Coastal/Nautical theme for Late Summer.....

BUT once again, I ran out of time to take the pictures for the post....

It has been a busy week and I have been catching up on some much needed cleaning...

So.......

Again, I am switching posts depending on the pictures that I already have taken for my FB page...

I planned this post for my Saturday Snippets post .....


I also know in my last post on my amazing Flea Market Haul that I promised to share what I got when I went back for FREE Day....

Instead of getting a bunch of Free stuff, I got a visit from these 2 Cuties instead!!!!

 
My identical Twin Grand Daughters, Lily (front) and Gigi (back)

Along with my sweet Grand Pups, Faye and Azumi!!!

And of course my son Jim and DIL Daneille!!!

So much better than any free stuff!!!

It was a beautiful day with low humidity in the high 70's so they decided to take a walk up to see Mimi!!


Lily


Gigi


Faye and Azumi


Even Uncle Joey was able to visit with them all for a bit!!!





After a really stressful time, with my BIL passing away and being buried on his 80 th Birthday and what would have also been my 46th Wedding Anniversary on Monday along with Joe's 70th Birthday coming up on Saturday, this is just what this Mimi needed!!



Getting to see my family all together enjoying a moment!!!



So much better than any retail therapy!!!

These 2 Cutie pies had a busy day as they had a Dr.'s appointment and now each weigh 16 pounds and a few ounces....

Danielle said they love their baby food!!

And they enjoyed an afternoon out to Lunch with Mom and Dad at a Chinese Buffet after their Dr.'s Appointment....

Of course, they stole the show there with staff and customers!!

It made my day and warmed my heart to see them!!!


Jim also shared these Jammie pictures of the twins on FB....

 
They are crawling with one going forward and the other going backwards!!!


And this one is my favorite picture!!!

God truly did send them to us at exactly the right time and I Thank God every day that Joe got to see them and hold them!!


I do have a small Fall/Halloween Haul from Dollar Tree to share....


Loved these acorn decorations which I plan on using as ornaments on my Elegant Autumn Tree in the Living Room....


 
I bought the orange ornaments to add for my silver Halloween Tree in the Dining Room or to use in crafting......

 
I bought these small sunflowers to add to a few things in my Kitchen which is now decorated for Late Summer in an Apple/Sunflower theme....

 
These rose velvet like pumpkins will be used in my Powder Room....
 

 
 I also wanted to add some aqua into my Fall decor in the Living Room since I did paint the walls underneath the chair rail in a deeper shade of aqua.....
 
 
 
So I picked up these....

 
A package of the small aqua velvet like pumpkins....

And 2 of these slightly larger ones....

 
Everything was $1.25 except for this large 3 tiered resin pumpkin that has a sweater like look.....

 
 I may do a bit of "Dabbling" and embellish it....
 
It was $5 as it was from the Dollar Tree Plus section....
 

 
I also bought these rolls of blue and white checked ribbon....


I plan on using these with red ribbon to make new bows for my front porch to display for the Patriotic Summer Holidays as my red and blue deco mesh ones faded after being in the Sun for many years...

I saw these on a You Tube video!!

They can be used to how things in place like candles in candle sticks, etc....

Well, that is all I got for today....


 I hope you will stop by to visit again on SATURDAY when I really do hope to finish up my Tour of my Living Room Late Summer decorations....
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 

    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 



13 comments:

  1. It’s amazing how you can tell the twins apart. They are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two precious babies are absolutely adorable. What a joy to have them around. It is nice to have all the family together -- nothing better. Enjoy your day -- Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet visitors you had stop by. I love their bed head hair and it looks like Uncle Joey enjoyed them too. Enjoy your day and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise to have a visit from the princesses! They are just so precious and so smart! They are learning new things every day. What a joy and blessing for your family. I know that Joe is watching from above. I love the photos of your boys and your girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love all the family photos! You can tell everyone is having lots of fun and sometimes those spontaneous moments are all the more precious for being unplanned. I LOVE that stacked blue/teal pumpkin tower. A lot of my fall pumpkins are blue and green since those colors always bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful family pics. The twins are adorable. Your finds are great. Love the blue pumpkins.
    The doggies are funny. Faye looks a lot like our Rocky. Only he is a darker.
    Have a happy weekend.
    Greetings, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gabi,
      Thanks for taking the time to visit and to let me know that you did by leaving such a sweet comment...I hope you are having a great week!!
      Hugs,
      Deb
      Debbie-Dabble Blog

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed seeing your Dollar Tree haul. I need to go to Dollar Tree and check out what they have for Fall. Your granddaughters are just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those grandbabies of yours just get cuter and cuter! I'm sure they bring you tons of joy and provide a bright light in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos of your granddaughters!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the new aqua paint! Those little ladies are growing fast. Take care Debbie, and thanks so much for sharing with us at SSPS!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...