I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Summer Patriotic Home Tour & Tablescape, 2024


 

 


Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
  Joe would want me to continue doing what I love to do so with that being said.....
 
I am going to start posting again on a regular schedule.....

I will be posting on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS....

And when I can, I will add a Saturday Snippets post on SATURDAYS... 


As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HAPPY JULY 4th!!!!


I hope you get to celebrate the Holiday with those that you love!!!
 
 
Today, I will be sharing my annual Summer Patriotic Home Tour!!

I will start with my last post.....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I only decorate the Living Room for the Summer Patriotic Holidays so we will start at the front door.........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
  Click HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE to see the blog posts I did on these decorations...

I did do a bit of decorating in the hall......




And I also decorate my other house, Nelson Crest, for the Summer Patriotic Holidays....

 

 

 

Click HERE to see that post.....


You may remember that my dear friend Anne Marie gifted me these goodies....


I used the dishes, napkins and pom pom in my July 4th tablescape for our Family Celebration which we had on Tuesday.....

 
 
 
 
 I used this vinyl Patriotic Doggie tablecloth as the pups were coming!!
 
 
 
 

 
 I used place mats bought in Dollar General after Christmas for 50 cents each!!!!
 

 
  Along with red handled flatware bought at Wegman's....
 
 
 
The crystal glassware were gifted to me by a neighbor....
 
 





 
 
I served cheeseburgers, hot dogs, sausage patties, potato salad, Mac N Cheese, watermelon, corn on the cob and these cupcakes.....
 

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated my townhouse both inside and out for the Patriotic Summer Holidays...
 
I will keep it decorated like this until next week when I will pack it all up and decorate the Living Room in my "Under the Sea" theme for the rest of the Summer....
 
After, I do a major project in the Living Room first.... 

So stay tuned....

In my next post on SATURDAY, I will be sharing our July 4th Family Celebration....
 
 So I hope you will stop by to visit again on SATURDAY!!!  
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 

    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 



3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you!! The menu for your family celebration last Tuesday sounds yummy -- we're having a wiener roast later today -- just using a small fire in an old bbq grill. Nothing better than a hot dog slightly charred and bursting open!! I've made macaroni salad and baked beans, and of course, s'mores for dessert. How sweet to have a special tablecloth for the dogs -- I'm sure they enjoyed seeing it!! Enjoy your day -- Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful and very patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Debbie! I wanted to stop by and say hi! I haven't been blogging for a few months, but I have been following your blog, and I want to say thank you for being so inspirational! your blog always makes me happy even when I'm feeling down. Your joy is refreshing and your faith is encouraging! I am so sorry for the loss of your husband, but I am so inspired by the joy that shines through your life and your posts even in times of sorrow. You are an inspiration, and one of my favorite bloggers! I'm trying to get back into blogging, and you've inspired me so many times! I will try to be better about stopping by and saying hello, but I just wanted to let you know that you're always an inspiration, even if we don't always take the time to say so!
    Here's my new online space if you wanna stop by sometime! https://aheartofahomemaker.blogspot.com/
    :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...