I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Patrioitc Doll House & More , Saturday Snippets, 2024

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
  Joe would want me to continue doing what I love to do so with that being said.....
 
I am going to start posting again on a regular schedule.....

I will be posting on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS....

And when I can, I will add a Saturday Snippets post on SATURDAYS... 


As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In my last post, I shared the rest of my Patriotic decorations in the Living Room.....

 

 

 

 

 Click HERE if you missed that post!! 

 

I want to Thank Barb, over at French Ethereal, for choosing my post, Back Yard Cottage Garden , as one of her features from last week's Share Your Style Linky Party!!!

Thanks so much, Barb!!

 

And Thanks to Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for also choosing my post, Back Yard Cottage Garden, as one of her features from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Linky Party!!!

Thanks again, Bev!!!

Please stop by and link up to these great parties.... 


Welcome to Saturday Snippets!!!!

Nelson Crest, my Victorian Doll House, is all decked out for the Summer Patriotic Holidays.....

 
 
 
 I also want to share a few doll house miniatures that my FB friend Annette gifted me back around Easter...
 
 
 
 I had put them away and planned to do a post about them but then Joe became ill.....

 
 You can not believe how badly I felt when I found them while changing over Nelson Crest from Easter to the Patriotic decor.....


I have used all these wonderful goodies in decorating Nelson Crest for the Summer....


 
THANKS so much, Annette!!!!!
 
 I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking..... 

Left side yard.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I made the banners from crepe paper....

 
 
The Balcony.....




 
The "Stars" in the windows are really the toppers on cupcake picks....

The Front Porch....

Did you notice the bird baths and fairies that Annette gifted me?????
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The small flags are also cupcake picks....

 
 
 
 
 
 
I even put the Bunnies in the front yard...


 
 
 
The right side yard....


I used the flower vases in these rooms.....




 
The pastries are on the coffee table in the Parlor.....


Nelson Crest will stay decorated like this until I decorate her for Halloween.....

I hope you enjoyed seeing her all decked out in her Patriotic finery....


I also wanted to share a few Patriotic decorations in the hall way....

It is a narrow and dark hall which makes it very hard to take pictures so I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures........

I framed this from a Thomas Kinkaid calendar....

 

These are all Dollar Tree signs.....

And the completes my Tour of my inside Patriotic decorations for this year.....


In my next post on MONDAY, I will be sharing my July 4th Front Porch & Yard and giving an Update on how my flowers are growing out in the front of the house.....



 




So I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY!!  
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

 I am linking up to these parties:

 
 

  THURSDAY
 
    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 



2 comments:

  1. You know how much I love your doll house! Those gifts from your friend Annette are just lovely! I am in love with the pastries and baked goods. I love that you decorate outside for the holidays and thanks for the peek inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your doll house! I It looks so wonderful decked out for the 4th. You have done a great job Debbie!!!!! Happy 4th of July!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...