I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Garden Tea Table in the Sitting Room

Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

Today, I am going to be sharing my Garden Tea Table in my Sitting Room.....
 But first, I want to Thank Jenny, over at Cookies, Coffee and Crafts, for choosing my post, Past Patriotic Decorations and Crafts,  as one of her 11 Easy 4th of July Crafts, from the Merry Monday Bimonthly Linky Party!!
 Thanks so much , Jenny!!

I also want to Thank Amanda, over at Domestically Creative , for featuring my post, Fairy Gnome Garden in a Beverage Tub, as one of her choices for Creative DIY Decor Ideas for Your Garden and Patio, from the Merry Monday Link Party!!!
Thanks so much, Amanda!!!

Please stop by and link up to this great party!!!!

A few weeks ago, I shared my Fairy Garden that I set up on the "Mantle" of my faux fire place in my Sitting Room.....
 Click HERE if you missed this post....

In another post, I shared how I re-did the Garden Wreath hanging on the door......
 Click HERE if you missed that post.....

And I also shared the Hearth area of my faux Fire Place which I decorated in a Bird Theme......
 Click HERE if you missed that post....

As I mentioned in these posts, I decorated my Sitting Room in a Garden Theme for the Summer.......

In keeping with that theme, I once again set up a Garden Tea Table in the corner of the room for the Summer......
 I changed it up a little bit this year.......
 I am going to share the rest of this corner in another post so let's focus on the Tea Table......
There is a vintage Capodimonte lamp in the center of the table with a lamp shade that I embellished.....
On the left side of the table is a vase.......
The floral arrangement inside the vase is made up of pink, yellow and white flowers with a yellow bird clipped to the flower.......
The sugar bowl and creamer from a vintage Tea Set that I bought at a church Flea Market......
 A yellow bird and blue egg are in front of the sugar and creamer......
 Flower seed packets are also displayed ......

 In the center of the table, is a vintage plate and something that I bought at Big Lot's this year.......
2 Fairies in a pink floral tea cup!!!!
A bird coaster is displayed in front of the Fairy Tea Cup!!
Along with a Garden Stepping Stone bought at Dollar Tree.......
On the right side in the back is a pink bird that I bought a few years back at Michael's......
On a yellow pedestal dish is the Tea Pot from the vintage tea set.......
A fairy and another flower seed packet.......
One of the vintage tea cups and saucers from the tea set......
I incorporated the birds from the hearth theme and fairies from the fairy garden mantle theme....
All creating my Garden Tea Table........
I want to also show you the table linens.....
The table cloth ruffle, that I sewed onto a blue round tablecloth, was made from a set of sheets that I had for this room when I had a single bed in it.......
You can see that I also upholstered the vintage ice cream parlor like chair and made pillows using the same sheets.......

I placed a vintage table topper on top of the table cloth.....
There is a vintage hanky with a tatted edging in the center of the table and I also placed a vintage scarf with a pretty pink tatted edge in the middle of the table .......
I love the pockets on the 4 corners of the table topper that are for tea bags.........
Aren't they darling?????
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Garden Tea Table......
In a future post, I will be sharing more of my Sitting Room decorated in a Garden Theme for the Summer......

So I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Celebrate Summer Link Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday

 TUESDAY
Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase
Wall to Wall DIY Wednesday Link Up Party

THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
 Tablescape Thursday

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Friday Favorites
Home Matters Linky Party
Flaunt It Fridays
Weekend Blog Hop
 Funtastic Friday

 SATURDAY
Saturday Sparks
Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sundays at Home
Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous teaset!Love the dainty pink bows.Pretty table!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet and lovely tea table. The tea set dear friend is gorgeous !
    So many beautiful things to see, I need to do me another round.
    Have a great week ahead.
    Loved your visit. I haven't been around much as my mom doesnt leave me much time, I need to visit her often cause she's got no one else.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debbie!
    Your tea set is precious and what a find... I really like all the old linens, especially the cute table topper.
    And I do hope you are feeling much better.
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!!! I love old linens!!! I have quite a few lovely ones that were my dear neighbor Elly's....I am feeling and doing much better after my surgery...Thanks so much for your well wishes!!
      Hugs,
      Debbie

      Delete
  4. Oh how darling! That is the cutest tea table ever! Loving the picture. I love how you have that pack of seeds there. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that china! So lovely. Hope you're feeling better.
    #littlecottagelinkparty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you embellished the lamp shade, so very pretty and clever of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty as always. Before you even mentioned the linens on the table I noticed how pretty they are. The delicate crochet/tatting is beautiful. It is all put together beautifully. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling tea table and the dishes are beautiful! I’m such a linen girl and love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty table you made! Hope you're doing well
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little table! I love the seeds in the linen pocket! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Debbie...and I LOVE the tea bag pockets! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...