I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

This Year's Fairy Gnome Garden in a Beverage Tub, 2019


Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

In a previous post, I shared my Fairy Garden in a Galvanized Tub.....
Click HERE if you missed that post......

In this post, I will be sharing my Fairy Gnome Garden in a Beverage Tub for this year......

But first, I want to Thank these hosts for featuring my post, Spring Blooms, 2019, from last week's parties.....

Thanks to Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for choosing it as one of her features from last week's Over the Moon Link Party!!
Thanks so much, Bev!!

And I also want to Thank to Meegan, over at What Meegan Makes, for featuring it as one of the last features from the Inspiration Monday Party which is ending after 6 years.....
Thanks so much, Meegan!!

I also want to Thank Kristie, over at Love My Cottage, for featuring it among The Most Viewed Posts from her first link party, Little Cottage Link Party!!
Thanks so much, Kristie!!

And I also want Thank Katie, over at Let's Add Sprinkles,  for choosing it as her feature from last week's Keep in Touch party!!
 Thanks so much, Katie!!

Please stop by and link up to these charming parties!!

It is sad to see yet another Linky party fall by the wayside...

I think I counted 4 of them ending just in a week.....

For this reason,  I do want to give Kristie, over at Love My Cottage, a big Shout Out for taking over The Heart and Soul Link Up from Jennifer, over at Life Tale Books , keeping the part going while  making it her own.....
I hope you will add this "New" party to your weekly list and link your posts up to it!!

We need to support those who host the linky parties where we all get to link our posts up to and share our lives!!

For the past several years, I have set up A Gnome Fairy Garden in a Beverage Tub.......
The beverage tub rests on a garden stool that I bought in Ollie's last year on the edge of the left side of the back Patio........
Most of the items in this tub were bought at Big Lot's.......
I have planted hens and chicks in this tub like in the Fairy Garden in a galvanized tub because everything else that I planted over the years tend to take over the tub!!!
This larger Fairy House is a Solar lighted one......
This gnome swinging on a swing and the one next to it was bought at Dollar General......
The green Dollar Tree crystals symbolize grass.......
And the blue ones symbolize water......
This house was also bought at Big Lot's.....
Mama Gnome is setting up a table for tea...
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Gnome Fairy Garden for this year......
I can't believe that Memorial Day is already upon us......

Since I was not able to decorate this year for the Patriotic Holidays of the Summer like I usually do, I posted some of my Past Patriotic Decorations in my last post......
 Click HERE if you missed it......

We will be celebrating Memorial Day on Monday with a little "Cook-In" here with the kids......

Surgery Update::

Once again, Thank you so much for your continued Well Wishes as I recover from my knee replacement surgery......

I am doing better now that I have been religiously doing the exercises to get rid of the plantar fascitis ( heel spurs) that reared it's ugly head because of the surgery...

I am walking with only a cane now and I am now able to ride the stationary bike at Physical Therapy for about 10 minutes and doing what they call short squats with my back up against a wall so I do not fall over!!

So I am doing well......

 And I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

  I am linking up to these parties:

THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Friday Favorites
Home Matters Linky Party
Flaunt It Fridays
Weekend Blog Hop
 Funtastic Friday

 SATURDAY
Saturday Sparks
Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Sundays at Home
Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday

 TUESDAY
Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase
Wall to Wall DIY Wednesday Link Up Party


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

15 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to start a fairy garden but never got past adding moss. I seen some really cute fairy garden furniture and fixtures at the dollar store the other day in the garden section. I wanted to buy but didn't. I wish I would have. I look at these fairy gardens as adult doll houses. So fun to create.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! My aunt used to make these! That is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your fairy gardens! I've never seen them in containers, I've always seen them on the ground. That's one of the reasons I never made one. But you've opened my eyes to a whole new world! This seems totally doable to me! I think it would be so fun to pass by these happy little gardens whenever I leave the house or come home. Thanks, as always for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ani,
      I could not find any other way to get in touch with you so I am doing so here. Thanks so much for stopping by and I am so glad that you were inspired by this post!!
      Hugs,
      Debbie

      Delete
  4. My grands are still enjoying our fairy garden in the galvanized tub. Then I made two grands a fairy garden using a planter box. Love the Gnome garden. How cute. Happy Memorial Day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, glad your knee surgery went well. I have two friends who recently had that done so I know it takes a time getting back to normal. I am a first time visitor and have enjoyed your blog very much. I also checked out your Christmas blog as I love that time of the year too. I don't have a fairy garden but love looking at them and yours. There is a garden we go to that I share photos of during the year, and there are always fairy garden pictures from there when I do go. Yours is a delightful way of displaying one. Have a great Memorial Day weekend and I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your visit, Deb. The fairies must be happy and smiling at your garden. So cute. Glad you are feeling better. Seems to me that if you can pedal a bike after knee surgery, you must be doing lots better. Keep up the good work..Happy Weekend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fairy garden is simply enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your fairy garden is wonderful.
    Pleased to read that your recovery is going well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a sweet little fairy garden. I used to make smaller versions of this with my kids when they were little but they used to get overgrown really quickly! Yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fairy garden. Congrats, you are being featured on Thursday Favorite Things. Hope you stop by.
    https://eclecticredbarn.blogspot.com/2019/05/thursday-favorite-things_29.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your fairy gnome garden! I have featured it today at Thursday Favorite Things -- Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is something I have been wanting to do and they 60% at Michael's, but I couldn't validate the purchase at that time. I think I will just start collecting items instead of trying to get it all at once. Thanks for sharing, it's been a while but I once again followed you from the Tuesdays with a Twist party, pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your fairy gnome garden Debbie, I want one. It is so creative.

    Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Creative Mondays a few week's ago. Have a lovely Sunday and I hope you can join us tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...