Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
I
feel it is a personal Journal that, hopefully, someday, my Twin
Granddaughters will be able to look back on to learn about who I
was....
I will be posting 3 times a week on MONDAYS, THURSDAYS and SATURDAYS....
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
PINTEREST
A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
I
enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and
commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have
a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to
spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my last post, I shared The entry and hutch in my Living Room , which I decorate in what I call an Elegant Autumn theme....
Click HERE if you missed that post!!
And now for a few Personal Notes...
For the New Year, I am trying something different with my 3 times weekly posts....
On THURSDAYS,
I will feature what I cooked and ate during the week, showcasing local
cuisine and a few recipes for things that I actually made...
I decided that on SATURDAYS, I will showcase What I Have Been Up To in the past week, sharing events and places I went to, if any....
I made this beef pasta dish in my crock pot...
I got the recipe from a FB reel.....
Beef stew meat, a can of Cream of Mushroom soup, a stick of butter, a packet of Brown gravy mix, a dash of Worcestershire sauce, seasonings like Italian Seasoning, onion salt, garlic salt and pepper, a brick of cream cheese and 3/4 cup of beef broth.....
Cook on high for 4-5 hours.....
Add cooked egg noodles, a 1/2 cup of sour cream and a 1/2 package of mozzarella cheese and cook for an additional 1/2 hour.....
I did not have mozzarella cheese so I added American cheese....
I am not beef lover but the meat was nice and tender and it was definitely "a stick to your ribs" comfort meal.....
Today, I am continuing my tour of the Living Room decorated for Fall in what I call an Elegant Autumn theme....
Because there is a lot of gold, velvet pumpkins and deep rich colors and glitz.....
I am going to start where I left off in my last post as I am working my way around the room.....
The area by the stairs......
I use this chair for Seasonal and Holiday displays......
"Fall Feels"
Pumpkins.....
Acorns.....
Gourdes......
I placed the one pumpkin in a vintage depression glass bowl.....
A velvet pumpkin that I made from a roll of toilet paper and placed it on top of an aqua mercury glass pot as I am trying to bring a bit more aqua into the Fall color theme for this room....
Underneath the chair.....
I filled the 2 lanterns with pumpkins and gourdes this year.....
And placed a vintage Hull pottery brown pitcher, filled with Fall florals in the center of them.....
A sweet owl and a pumpkin sit of the floor in front of the cherub table....
For Fall, I decorated it with leaf ad copper colored ornaments, that I bought many years ago at a Volunteers of America Thrift Store.........
A copper colored bird....
I placed the Tree on a tray filled with pumpkins, gourdes, pine cones and acorns.....
This is a Dollar Tree stacked pumpkin that I painted and embellished a few years ago....
My late husband Joe found a vintage cart ( it is on wheels) that was perfect to place my Nostalgic stereo system on top of....
I switched out the shade on this vintage milk glass lamp to this one for Fall ?winter....
A gold owl under a cloche.....
Dollar Tree copper acorn, squirrel and aqua pumpkin.....
An arrangement in a vintage depression glass vase....
The sign was bought at Dollar General for $1 and I spray painted the Dollar Tree pumpkin gold......
I love the cubby holes on this piece......
I packed away all of my regular decor for the Living Room but I left out all my gold picture frames.....
A tray with all the stuff I need at my finger tips to the right of me when sitting in the chair, along with tissues and the weights I use for my arm exercises on the floor.....
I left out my aqua throw......
I have a Pittsburgh Pens throw to cover my legs if I get chilly this Fall and a pillow I made out of a piece of stamped cross stitch I did....
I do not use my phone for internet access so always have my lap top handy.....
I like a bigger screen as it is easier for me to see and everything appears on the page on a lap top and does not on a tiny phone screen....
My Mimi throw, which was gifted to me by my son Jim and his family, stays out year round....
I hope you will stop by to visit again on SATURDAY for my next post, continuing the tour of my Elegant Autumn Living Room....
I will not be doing a Rudolph Day post this September....
But, in my next post, I will be sharing where I now store a few Christmas Trees after reorganizing my Craft Room and the closet in that room and in my Sitting Room....
Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!
Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!
If you do not have a blog, PLEASE give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment. If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......
I am linking up to these parties:
Sweet Tea and Friends October Link Up Party starts October 1st...
FRIDAY
THURSDAY
Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!








OMG!! I love looking at your ornaments and figurines. You have such a big collection! How do you maintain them so well? Mine get dusty in just a minute, and most of them end up breaking or getting damaged because of the heat.
ReplyDelete