I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, June 8, 2018

Gnome Fairy Garden in a Beverage Tub, 2018

Welcome!!

Today, I will be sharing my Gnome Fairy Garden in a Beverage tub for this Summer Season!!!!

But first, I want to Thank Amber, over at Follow The Yellow Brick Home, for featuring my post, Rose and Tea Cups, from the special party, It's a Spring Tea Link Party that she hosted along with other Bloggers.....
Thanks so much, Amber!!!

I also want to Thank Karren, over at Oh My Heartsie Girl, for featuring my post, Fairy Garden in a Galvanized Tub, from last week's Friday Feature Linky Party!!
Thanks so much , Karren!!!

Please stop by and link up to these wonderful parties!!!

 For several years now, I have had a Gnome themed Fairy Garden that I set up in a Beverage Tub......
   It sits on the side of the patio that I call Joe's side, right at the edge of the garden.....
   You can see my Cottage Garden beyond it.......
 But that will be for another post......
  I did add a few new things to it this year........

Because I decided to set up a Fairy Garden on the mantle of my faux fire place in the Sitting Room........
Click HERE if you missed that post......

I used some of the items that I had used for this Fairy Garden in a Galvanized Tub for the indoor Fairy Garden.......

So I bought a few new Fairy Garden items at Big Lots for this Fairy Garden......
Click HERE if you missed that post........

And a few for this Gnome Fairy Garden in a Beverage Tub......
Let's take a look, shall we??????
Over on the left side of the tub, is a new Solar lighted house!!!
I love the colors of it!!!

In front of the house, is an area of "grass" that I made using green gem stones from Dollar Tree!!
A sweet little Wishing Well sits in the "grass"......
 I also made a "pond" area using blue gem stones from Dollar Tree.......
 I planted "Hens and Chicks" as they tend to not take over the Fairy Garden and can be thinned out easily.....
 Next to the house is another new item, a gnome swinging on a swing!!
   He looks to be a Baby Gnome........
So we will say that Momma and Pappa Gnome are out in front of another house that I bought a few years ago......
 They seem to be getting ready for Afternoon Tea........
 A tea pot and tea cups are sitting out on the table.....
 All these items were bought at Big Lot's over the past few years.....
 So this is what my Gnome Fairy Garden in a Beverage Tub looks like for this Summer Season......
  I hope you enjoyed seeing it.......
As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, the Gnome Fairy Garden sits on the edge of the Patio......
Other years, I had it sitting on a different base.......
This year, I bought this garden themed patio stool to put the beverage tub on......
I bought it in Ollie's........
I like the way it looks with the Gnome Fairy Garden in a Beverage Tub.......

In my next post, I finally will be sharing my Summer Front Porch......

We actually had a day without rain and I was able to take pictures........
 So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......

ONE MORE THING.......

This is in regards to the issue with Blogger not sending the comments on posts by way of email to the owners of Blogs......

Since there have always been bloggers who commented in the past who I did not receive an email in regards to their comment, I have made it a practice of checking the comment section on Blogger or checking the comments under each individual post so I did not miss a comment.

I try to respond to ALL comments on my posts in some way......

Since those who commented took the time to do so and also took the time to visit my post, I believe that the right thing to do is to respond with a comment on their Blog post....

In other words, I believe that I am returning the favor of a visit and I have always believed that this is the proper thing to do instead of responding by a Thank You in an email......

I will continue to do this by looking at the comments on each post or in the comment section on blogger.....

If you do not have a blog or I can not find another way to respond, I will reply on the post that you commented on so PLEASE check back......

This is something that I have been doing for some time now and will continue to do even if blogger fixes this issue......

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Summer Time Fun Link Party

Gardens Galore N. 7 Party

2nd Monthly Garden Party

   SATURDAY
 Saturday Sparks
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
The Fabulous Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party!
Make It Pretty Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
 Make Life Pretty Party

 TUESDAY
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party
Keep in Touch Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
   Awesome Life Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
   Flaunt It Fridays
  Sweet Inspirations Link Party
Home Sweet Home Friday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

17 comments:

  1. I love this fairy garden. These are so cute and such a fun find in gardens and patios! Have a great weekend Debbie! Do you have any fun plans? Denver is going to be hot! laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, your Gnome Fairy Garden is so sweet. Gotta ask if you drilled drainage holes in the bottom of your container? I made one in a big resin flower pot saucer last year and it kept collecting water when it rained. Consequently, it kept filling with rainwater and I had trouble trying pour the water off without upsetting the gnomes' home and garden. You probably have a sheltered area that you are able to move it under. I did not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, how darling is this gnome fairy garden! You are so creative, and I love the whimsy of a fairy garden! Thank you for sharing at Gardens Galore! Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen fairy gardens in teacups but I've never seen them this large! I love how you utilized the extra space! So adorable! =)

    Have a great weekend! Melanie | Toots + Dill Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is so, so cute.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool, Debbie, I know that the gnomes and fairies will happily ever after there.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gnome's fairy garden and you've given me a great idea. A couple years ago the H and I acquired a large a set of pool steps which he transformed into a planting bed. Our plan was to use it as a terraced strawberry bed. Unfortunately, we can't make the soil deep enough, and the plants burn up in summer, and die in winter. Annuals look nice, but they are expensive for the amount we need to fill it and I have to pay close attention to make sure they don't burn up, or drown. No one is will to admit it is a fail and remove it. We keep thinking we'll think of SOMETHING. I think your Gnomes village might be a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new tub garden. I also think the stand is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little swinging gnome! He is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing your fairy garden with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea of putting a fairy garden in a beverage tub! It's actually pretty ingenious. My daughter and I purchased a few fairy garden items at our local store and have yet to build one. I think this will be perfect! Thanks for linking up to the Make Life Pretty Monday link party! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your fairy garden is like a fairyland...love and love! Thank you very much for your sweet comments
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! I love fairy gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word! I love this! What a great idea. #wonderfulwednesday
    Tracy @viewfromthebeachchair.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Gnome Fairy Garden in a Beverage Tub Debbie. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays, you will be one of my featured blogs today :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Debbie,

    I just wanted to let you know I featured this great DIY Fairy Garden project at Merry Monday this week! I hope you will stop by to check it out when you have a chance and please link up with us again! Michelle

    https://ourcraftymom.com/15-creative-summer-diy-projects-for-your-home/

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable! I have become quite enamored of Fairy Gardens lately, and yours i just darling:) I also noticed some wee ones at Big Lots! (They can cost a ton at craft stores if you don't have a coupon lol) Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those gnomes are so cute! You have a real knack for these types of things!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Summer Time Fun Linky. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...