I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

FREE Flea Market Haul!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 I now post 3 TIMES A WEEK on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAYS!!!!
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 

Today I will be sharing yet another Haul from the same Church Flea Market that I posted about previously.....
 

In my last post, I shared a few Recipes, a bit of "Dabbing" and some New Falloween Buys....

 

 

 


Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 
 
A few Personal Notes...
 
 

We have been pup sitting our grand pups while our son and DIL have been on vacation in NYC....

They definitely did catch up on their sleep while here....





It has been very dry here, only getting rain from a few storms....

However, it did rain all night Tuesday and quite hard at times as we did get close to 1.5 inches by morning!!

This is the part of the Summer where I am really tired of having to water my flowers as we still have all this heat and humidity....

With that being said, my flowers are still doing alright....

Especially the impatiens...




I had planned on finishing up my Tour of the Sitting Room decorated for Summer in a Garden theme with this post but I simply did not have the time to take the pictures, edit them and work on the post......

So today, I will be sharing a FREE Flea Market Haul.....

Last week, I shared that I went to a local church Flea Market and had a really good time finding some wonderful treasures...



Well, they were apparently left with quite a few things after selling everything for half price last Sunday so they posted on Face book that everything left would be FREE on Monday of this week.....

Curiosity got the best of me and I could not resist going back a 3rd time to see what was left....

Ironically, a few things that I looked at and put back down on both Saturday and Sunday of last week were still there....

So of course, for FREE, they jumped right into my bags....

I will start with this group first...


Vintage milk glass, which is now making a come back.........

 
A Colony Harvest Water Goblet
 
 
 I will be looking for more of these....


Indiana Glass Wild Rose Floral Design Footed Serving Bowl




Picture this filled with vintage Shiny Bright ornaments....

Picture Frames.....

I already have one that is quite similar to this one......

I like the antique look......

I could not resist these 2 frames with roses.....

This hurricane lamp was still in the box in what appeared to be in the original packaging.....

The base is a pretty celery green.....

These are porcelain door knobs that I just could not resist....

They remind me of finials.........

Candlesticks....

These can be painted and used to create tiered trays....

A copper candlestick and a Home Interiors glass votive cup.....

For the Kitchen......

Another Dollar Tree Sunflower mug.....

A candle jar topper....

I think this is a chopping board but I will be painting it.....


I already have one of these from Dollar Tree but I can easily paint this one.....

I love this vintage wooden plant stand.....


Stamped Cross Stitch kits.......

2 Brand New Kits, unopened......

And how could I resist this one.....

This one, with a Winter scene, was open and had already been started and had a metal hoop inside the bag.....


I will make pillows out of these instead of framing them when I finish them....

Christmas items......

A rug......


One red and 2 green charger plates......



I already have 2 like this red one.....

 
 
And I also have a set of 8 hunter green ones, not like these bright green ones...
 

These can be used for Saint Patrick's Day too.....

There were only 3 of these left.....



I am thinking of making Faux Hot Cocoa Mugs like these that I found on Pinterest.....

Source: Pinterest
 
An ornament candy jar.....



I am thinking of putting a set of battery operated fairy lights inside of it....

 For crafting....
 

Winter items.....



A snow man candle holder.......


A tin bird house......


I love these pieces of ironstone with trees on them......




For crafting.....


 Easter and Fall.....


I actually was thinking about why I passed this pumpkin up as I could do a nice floral arrangement inside of it....


So glad that it was left....

An Easter egg....

 
An Easter candle holder.....

 
Never used......



As you could see, I had a heck of a good time....
 
I had not gone Thrifting in a very long time prior to this sale....

It was a fantastic sale with really nice things....

And if you are wondering....

YES!

I did leave a donation in the donation basket before I left with all my treasures on Monday because I would never take anything for FREE from a church....

I hope you enjoyed seeing all my new treasures.....

And I hope you will stop by to visit again on FRIDAY......  
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
  THURSDAY
 
 
 Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 


 

8 comments:

  1. Magnificent, congratulations. I like the milk glass, the candy container and the hare candle the most. Unfortunately, where I live I do not have the opportunity to buy such beautiful and in addition cheap things. Have fun. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the items you were able to find. I especially love the ornament candy jar. I've never seen one like that and I think it is so cute. Also, your garden is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally knew you would leave a donation, LOL. Great finds, especially the milk glass. I have several pieces of my mom's and I am trying to resist adding more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I enjoy doing cross stitching! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 125. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,those are great finds for FREE! Thanks for sharing them at Sundays on Silverado!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Deb! You got some fantastic pieces for free nonetheless! Can’t wait to see how you use everything. Thanks for sharing your haul @ the Home Imagined link party. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute finds, I love the bee decorations. I am also at the point of summer where I am tired of watering my plants. Considering switching them out for Mums. Thank you for linking up at Tell It To Me Tuesday. I hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...