I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, March 31, 2023

Bunny Land at Nelson Crest and a Few More Easter Decorations, 2023


 

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 UPDATE
 
I  will be posting on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY until Easter

I will do this so I can get all my Easter posts done before Easter which is on the 9th....

On Monday, April 10, I will go back to posting twice a week....
 
Easter sort of crept up on me in regards to posting my decorations.... 
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 In my last post, I shared my Spring/Easter Beverage Bar and the rest of the Kitchen decorated for Easter....
 
  

 

 

 

 

Click HERE if you missed that post!!
 

I want to Thank Pam, over at An Artful Mom, for choosing my post, Some Easter Dabbling, as one of her feature's from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Link Party!!!


Thanks so much , Pam!!
 
Please stop by and link up to this charming party!!!


A few Personal Notes...
 
 

This week I made an easy version of Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken......NUGGETS!!!!

 
 I did not have any chicken so I made up some frozen chicken nuggets, placed them on top of fettucine and topped it all with Alfredo sauce....

 
 Out of a jar....

It actually turned out pretty good!!!


I also made Barna Balls this week....

 
 My own combination of stuffed peppers minus the peppers and oven porcupines which are Piggies without the cabbage....

 
 I can not remember the last time I actually mashed my own potatoes....

My family LOVES the flavored potato mixes....

 
 

Very tasty and very easy to make....


I also did a bit of yard work in the front but I will be sharing that in my next post...

Today, I am finishing up sharing the remainder of my Easter decorations.....

First, I want to share my Victorian Doll House, Nelson Crest, decorated for Easter...


I only decorat the outside for Easter....


The left side yard...





Bunnies and eggs....




On the balcony....



I made a wreath for this door into the Master Bedroom....


Bunnies on the railing....




 
 
 




Milk and eggs were just delivered.....


An Easter basket, lanterns and bunnies on the steps......





An Egg tree.....





The right side yard.....




 I enjoy decorating Nelson Crest for the different Holidays and Seasons....

She will be decorated in her Summer Patriotic Finery at the end of April....


This is the hall way from the Living Room to the Kitchen....


A wreath that I made....
 

 
 An Easter plaque I made.....
 
 
 
 
 
A macrame cross that my Mother gifted me a long time ago......


 
 I embellished this Dollar Tree Bunny that I bought a few years ago....
 

 
I added flowers and trim....
 

 
 



 
 
I hung bunny purses that Joe bought on Clearance at 90% off in the handles of the coat closet doors....


I had eggs inside them but every time we opened the doors, they flew out!!!
 

LOL!!!

I think I may add styrofoam inside of them and glue eggs and a few florals inside of them....

Stay tuned!!


On the Powder Room door....
 

 
 Last week, I bought the hat and the bunny ears in Dollar Tree......
 
 
 
 I stuffed the hat with tissue paper and then glued the card board round to the back....
 
 I glued flowers, the bunny ears and pink chenille trim around the hat....
 
 
 
I added a pretty pink trim around the brim of the hat....

I used a button on top of white and pink chenille trim for the mouth and nose....
 
 
 
And gray pipe cleaners for whiskers....

 I made a bow from a pink tulle like fabric and the white bow from the hat....


I drew the eyes on white felt that I cut out and glued them to the hat.....


I wanted to make one of these for years!!!!


I am happy with how it came out....
 
I bought these 2 garlands at Dollar Tree.....
 
 
 
 Took them apart to use as ornaments and embellished them..... 


In the Powder Room,  I hung the pink bunny.....



 
And an Easter egg ....
 


Just a few Easter decorations in here....


A "Bless the Nest" towel that Joe bought at 90% off in Big Lot's last year...


On top of the toilet.....


An Easter Snow Buddy surrounded by eggs that I embellished.......




And that completes the end of my Tour of  my Easter decorations inside the house!!!
 

On MONDAY, in my next post, I will be sharing how I decorated the Front Porch for Easter using a bunch of things that Joe bought last year on Clearance in Big Lot's at 90% off.....






Along with my annual Easter Home Tour.....

So I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY....  
 

I am way behind on my return visits and responses...FORGIVE ME...I will be catching up soon!!!
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 

  Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 


11 comments:

  1. How lovely to get out and spend some time in the garden. We are having a snowy/rainy day for the last day of March, so don't expect to get outside for a couple more weeks. Lots of lovely bunny decorating this week. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    I love the little water fountains and statues on the sides of Nelson Crest! Your Easter decorations are overwhelming! I hope you and your family have a glorious Easter.🐑
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Glad that you enjoyed seeing Nelson Crest decked out for Easter!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!! Happy Easter to you and your family!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  3. Nelson Crest decorating is always one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb. Things are surely hopping over at your house and it all looks so festive and pretty. Love the little wreath you made for the Nelson Crest House..Happy Spring, my friend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Easter house. It looks so good along with the rest of your Easter decor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the house looks so pretty all decorated for Bunny Land. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 107. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Nelson Crest is quite the sight. So much attention to detail, I enjoyed seeing it decorated for spring. You have quite an eye for adding decorations to your home. I can't say I have the same get up and go as I used to so I only sprinkle a bit around the house for the holidays, minus Christmas, then I like to decorate everything, but it takes me month to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That easy peasy chicken alfredo looks amazing!! I love that you not only decorate your own house for all the holidays but that you decorate nelson crest too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a Happy Easter! BunnyLand at Nelson Crest is adorable! Thank you for sharing this post in the Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 59.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS Debbie! Your post is FEATURED at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 108!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...