I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, March 13, 2023

Easter Trees and Bunny Land in the Living Room, 2023

 


 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
I am now posting TWICE  a week !!!
 
 I will be posting on MONDAY and FRIDAY!
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 Today I will be sharing 2 of the Easter Trees in my Living Room!!
 
 
In my last post, I shared what I have been up to and a bit of crafting......

  

 


 Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 
A few Personal Notes...
 
 

We were supposed to get more snow on Friday but the storm was yet another Bust!

We are now predicted to get more snow on Monday into Tuesday....


 We are in the 3=- inch range....
 
I am not holding my breath....

Honestly, I would love one good snow storm and then I can move into Spring....
 

Joe treated our neighbor Ed to a Hockey game on Friday evening so in appreciation, Ed brought over a pizza for a local place, The Dough Company....


We had that for dinner on Friday along with potato pancakes from our Church, Saint Maria Goretti.....


Our church has been selling them every Friday since Lent started with next week's sale being the last....

We will be enjoying them one more week before we look for more Lenten Food Sales in our area for the last 2 Fridays of Lent....
 

I have been under the weather all week with a Cold...

Luckily, our son Jim and his wife Danielle were on vacation for the week after they came home from NYC so we did not have to go and walk the pups in the mornings...

I have not left the house for a whole week....

I am finally starting to feel a bit better...not so much nasal congestion and coughing....

I tested negative many times for Covid as I kept checking...
 

I did get my new glasses but have not felt well enough to take any pictures until yesterday....
 


I still look a bit like Death warmed over but here I am with my new glasses....






I will be doing a post soon updating you all on my Journey toward a more Healthier Life but I am now down 45 pounds...


You can see the difference in my face....



I have managed to get the Living Room and the Dining Room decorated for Easter even though I was not really feeling that good...

Today, I will be sharing 2 of my Easter Trees in the Living Room....

I stripped down the 7 foot Tree in the Living Room to the lights....

I decided to leave the clear acrylic rose lights on the Tree and added several sets of pink LED lights.....


Yes, they do actually look purple when lit which is what I am going for....


I then added the topper I made from florals and an Egg Lawn stake....


And a bow and streamers made from deco mesh and an Easter ribbon.....


Next came a pink beaded garland and egg garland....



Then a lot of different Egg ornaments....





Next I added different Easter ornaments that I have been collecting for many years.....

 
I then tucked some Easter floral picks into the Tree....
 
 


I also made a few new ornaments that I shared in my last post....

Bunny Butts.....


And Bunny Paws!


Here is the Tree all lit up!!



Some Close Ups.....

















Every year, I set up what I call Bunny Land under this Tree.....


I keep this Tree up year round along with the platform that it rests on......


You may remember that I bought this Tree Collar after Christmas.....


And decided the I would use the 2 pieces that locked together separately....

I covered this half with anaglypta paper and use trim from my stash as a border....


You can see that I used it for my Easter Tree....


Last year, Joe bought these glass eggs on Clearance in Big Lot's for 90 % off....

I then used a set of Fairy Lights to light them.....


I used them on the platform this year......



On the left side.....


I bought this Bunny at a Flea Market....



In the center is my Childhood Easter Basket....



This year, I added a set of Egg lights around the handle....


Inside is a ceramic egg that my MIL made for me....



And a few vintage styled eggs and lambs.....


The pink and purple Bunnies and Eggs were mine as a child and both my sons used to play with them.....


Joe bought the Happy Easter Truck sign in Big Lot's at 90 % off last year.....




I also bought this Bunny at a Flea Market....





I am happy with how this Tree and Bunny Land underneath it came out this year.....
 
 
In the corner by the stairs is another Tree that I decorated for Easter......


This is the second year that I kept this Tree up after Christmas and Valentine's Day....


I decorated it to match the larger Tree....



Using the same purple and aqua deco mesh ribbon for the Bow and streamers.....


I did keep the gold tinsel garland on it and added egg garland to it....




I decorated it with Egg ornaments....
 


And some Easter ornaments....



I also tucked a few Easter florals into this Tree too!!


From the side.....










And from the back.......




On the marble topped table that the Tree rests on.....




 
I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated these Trees for Easter this year....


Along with Bunny Land.....


In my next post on FRIDAY, I will be sharing one more Tree in the Living Room....


And the rest of the Easter decorations in the Living Room.....




So I hope you will stop by to visit again on FRIDAY..... 
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 
 
 Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

16 comments:

  1. Your Easter trees are lovely and I especially love the carrots! Nice portraits, too, Debbie. You're all ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, so much to say. I'll start with your lovely glasses, they look great and I think you look lovely, but I do hope you feel better soon. Bunny Land is fabulous, so springy and festive, but that tree collar is amazing! I love what you did to it. I have all the supplies to doll one up. Now I just need to find a plastic collar on sale!! Thanks for the great inspiration!! Hugs to you and chicken soup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing. Colds are miserable. I love the glasses and GUURRRL, you look like a new person. I admire your dedication and willpower as you change, not only your body, but your life to a new healthier you! Amazing!!!!! The house looks very Easter and so pretty. I need to get busy . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the most speedy of recovery, Deb. Your trees are always so festive and elegant and your Easter trees are just that. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear you are feeling better Debbie. Being down sick is not any fun. Your glasses look great! Congrats on your weight loss! That is amazing, you can really tell. It's one of the hardest things to do, or at least I think so. We also were hit with a bit of snow here, I didn't measure, but I would say about 3 inches. The high winds took out the power on Friday night so it got pretty cold here. Your Easter trees are perfectly dressed for the season, you have some really beautiful pieces. I would love to collect Easter ornaments... hmm... thank you for sharing your inspiration with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what cute trees! Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 104. Shared. By the way, I also host a themed party and an I Made It Monday party. If your posts are appropriate, you can add them at those parties too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Easter themed trees. I should dress up my tree for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, down 45 lbs is very impressive. New glasses are cool. Hope you continue to improve and feel better. We all need a good dose of warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your posts! They inspire me to decorate more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie,
      I tried to comment on your blog but I was not allowed to so this is what I wrote..
      Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!! We stayed away from church because of the Pandemic and my auto immune disease but now we are back and enjoy going on Sundays and for other special gatherings and Masses...
      Happy Spring!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  10. Debbie, I love your new glasses and your Easter tree is so charming! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Deb: Bunny Land looks so cute and all your trees are always so pretty. Your house must just sparkle at night time. Love the new specs. They are a great size and style for your face. Looking very chic. I hope you are feeling better and glad it wasn't covid. I have to get new glasses but am waiting for next eye appointment to see if I get a laser treatment. Don't know how that would affect a new prescription. You are coming through to me on my comments as Anonymous. Don't know why that started, it never used to be that way..Keep feeling better..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you'll continue to feel better. Your new glasses look great! The Easter trees with all the bunnies and brightly colored eggs are gorgeous. By the way -- I tried to comment on your last post, and I kept getting an error message -- not sure what's up. Thank you for sharing this post in the Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 56.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your trees are just gorgeous Deb and I'm just in love with Bunny Land! I love that you added lights to the Big Lots eggs... adds a whole other dimension. Joe did good finding those!! You look amazing in your new glasses and you're doing amazing with your "healthier life" quest. I'm looking forward to your post on that. Glad you're feeling better and I hope you're back to 100 percent soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, CONGRATS! Your post is FEATURED at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 105!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...