I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Wreath Re-Do, Dabbling and Sneak Peaks!!


Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
I am so happy that you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog....

Today, I will be taking a break from My Christmas Home Tour.....

I know that I promised to share the upstairs Sitting Room today but that will be my next post....

Truth be told, I can not get in there to take the pictures for the post right now.....

When I bring everything down from the attic for a particular room, it goes in the Sitting Room, then downstairs and then back up to the sitting room until I can get it up the attic so right now, all the Dining Room tubs are in there.....

So I decided to share a few things that I have been dabbling with.....

 CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG POST ON MY CHRISTMAS BLOG.....

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...