I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Christmas in the Sitting Room, New Tree, 2019


 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
I am so happy that you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog....

Today, I am back on track with My Christmas Home Tour and willing be sharing the last room upstairs, the Sitting Room.....

I have decided to share it in 2 posts as I have added a few new things and changed some things around....

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG POST ON MY CHRISTMAS BLOG.....

Hugs,
Debbie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...