I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Christmas Tour of the Upstairs Hall, 2019



  Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
I am so happy that you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog....

Today, I am starting my Christmas Home Tour for 2019!!!!

While the downstairs was decorated for Fall and Halloween, I decorated the upstairs for Christmas in October......

Now, I know many of you are saying that I rush the Holidays and should wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas....

To explain why I start so early, this is what I wrote last year when I posted a Home Tour of all my Christmas decorations and the 28 decorated Trees in our house!!

You can click HERE to see the tour of our house from last year....

"I read a post the other day where the author complained that it took her 4 days to decorate!!!!

I laughed!!!

HYSTERICALLY!!!!!

People often ask me how long it takes for me to decorate my entire house.....

Now I have to say that I not only pack up all my normal everyday things but I also clean them so that I will not have to do it when I unpack them to put them back out.

I also give each room a good cleaning so that all I do is dust with Swifter dusters for the rest of the Holiday Season.....

Well, here is the breakdown:

Upstairs Hallway: 1 day
Upstairs Bathroom: 1 day
Master Bedroom: 2 days
Sitting Room: 3 days
Craft Room: 2  days
Front of the House: 2-3 days
Living Room: 4 days
Dining Room: 3 days
Kitchen: 3 days
Powder Room: 1-2 days
Den: 3 days
Doll House: 1 day

So it takes me roughly 25 days!!!!!"


Yep!!

Roughly 25 days!!

Now I ask you......

How can I possibly do all that after Thanksgiving and still get any joy out of the Christmas season....

We also celebrate both my sons Birthday's in December so now maybe you can understand why I HAVE to start so early!!!

Now that my reasons for starting to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving are cleared up....

Welcome to my 2019 Christmas Home Tour!!

Since the upstairs has been decorated since October, this is where we will start...

CLICK HERE TO READ THE POST ON MY CHRISTMAS BLOG.......

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...