I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, November 29, 2019

Christmas in the Kitchen, Vignettes, 2019


  Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!
I am so happy that you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog....

In my last post, I shared the Tree and Hutch in my Kitchen all decked out in a Candy and Gingerbread theme for Christmas.....
 Click HERE if you missed that post.....

Today, I will be sharing the rest of the Kitchen decorated for Christmas....

This room took me 4 days to decorate this year....

That was one day of taking down and packing away the Fall/Halloween decorations and cleaning the Kitchen......

It took so long to decorate because I did pass some things on to family last year and bought a few new things which lead me to rearrange a lot of things, changing up where I have usually displayed things for years.....

Now that I am retired, I have the time to do so and loved it....
 
And it is the room in which I made the decision to be true to myself and not try to incorporate what is the "New Style" for this Christmas....

So I returned to my roots, so to speak, and decorated the Kitchen in a Candy and Gingerbread theme like I originally did so many years before......

We will start where I left off in my last post.....

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL BLOG POST ON MY CHRISTMAS BLOG......

Hugs,
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...