I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, October 25, 2019

Halloween Doll House, 2019

Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

Today, I will be sharing how I decorated the outside of my Victorian Doll House, Nelson Crest, for Halloween!!!

I did change things up a little bit this year.......
Sadly, Nelson Crest is starting to show signs of age since it is 11 years old......
And I hope in the Summer to freshen up the paint on Nelson Crest......
An ugly looking witch is flying about.....
The balcony off the master bedroom......
Gargoyles above the door and on the banister.....
A black cat by the door......
A Hallmark mini Halloween ornament, Skeleton, hangs from the balcony......
You may remember that in August, I picked up these trees in Dollar Tree......
And I bought these in Dollar General in September......
The left side yard....
I used the new trees in the front yard.....
My skull tree which I bought a few years ago in Michael's.........
A lot of the items that I have used were bought in Micheal's over the years which are part of the Lemax Spooky Town Collection.....
The front porch......
2 of the new figures on the front porch...
Love these sweet canine Trick or Treaters!!
The right side yard......
I hoped you enjoyed seeing Nelson Crest all decked out in her Halloween Spookiness!!!
 Soon I will be decorating her for Christmas.....both inside and out.....

In my next post, I will be sharing another Halloween tablescape......
 And some new Halloween Goodies that were gifted to me by a dear friend....
 And where I put them.....
So I hope you will come back to visit again!!

I am linking up to these parties:

SATURDAY
Saturday Sparks
Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Love Your Creativity Link Party
Busy Monday
Celebrate Your Story Link Party!!

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Waste Not Wednesday
A Gathering of Friends Link Party, every 2nd and 4th Tuesday

THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Grace at Home Party

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Friday Favorites
Home Matters Linky Party
Flaunt It Fridays
 Funtastic Friday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Deb: Nelson Crest looks ready for Halloween. Such a lot of work and love you put into everything and it is so pretty. I really haven't done any Halloween decorating which is strange for me. I have been in the Christmas mode for a few weeks now, which is not strange for me! Thanks for your visit about the stranger. I had never seen one before and when I turned the photos around on the computer, I was shocked at how much he looked like Icabod Crane so had to bring the Cottage Witch out of retirement for one week. Seeing his hand?? in his mouth put me over the edge. Happy Weekend..We just got power back on yesterday. Only off 23 hours this time and now expecting it to go off again on Saturday. This is going to be a long winter!!xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the gifts from a friend. The boy and girl have such a cute vintage look. I can't wait to see Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debbie, you mini-house is decorated in darling! I can't imagine how much time it takes to do this but oh, it has paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lOVE that doll house! That is too much fun. I would love one too. Does anyone ever come over and re arrange the furnishings and then you notice later? That is what would happen to me with my husband. He likes doing things like that.
    Dining table set is great and perfect for Halloween.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debbie! How I like your Victorian house! I would love to see her inside! I also dedicate myself a lot to a dollhouse that I have already had for 25 years. I decorate it at Christmas inside: in the 2 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining room, toilet, loft and basement. As well as outside garden with lawn.
    In Portugal we do not have the habit of celebrating Halloween (31/10) but rather celebrating All Saints (1/11). The children (not masked but in their best clothes) will come on this day early in the morning to knock on the doors asking for "bread for God" and so also receive sweets and fruits.
    - But now there are those who start introducing USA habits ...
    Good week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't wait to see your doll house! So many cute details and fun touches! I love it! I have a lot of dolls but have never had a doll house to play with! I know...I should get one! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always amaze me with your holiday decorating! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the Creative Muster. Looking forward to seeing what you’ll be sharing next week. Pinning!
    Robin😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, this is so fun and whimsical. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...