I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Patriotic Doll House, 2018


Welcome!!

I want to Thank Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for featuring my post, Patriotic Corner in the Living Room, as one of her features from last week's  Over the Moon Linky Party!!!
Thanks so much , Bev!!!

I also want to Thank Katie, over at The Organized Dream, for choosing my post, Patriotic Tree # 2 and Mantle,  from last week's Make It Pretty Monday Party!!!
 
Thanks so much, Katie!!!

I also want to Thank Laurie, over at My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies, for featuring my post,
Early Summer Cottage Garden, from last week's Snickerdoodle Create Bake and Make Link Party!!!
Thanks so much, Laurie!!!

Please stop by and link up to these great parties!!!

I want to share how I decorated Nelson Crest, my Victorian Doll House, for the Summer Patriotic Holidays.......
We will take a look at the second floor balcony first.......
The balcony is off of Mr. and Mrs.'s Nelson's bedroom.......
Patriotic buntings decorate the house.......
Along with flags which are actually for cupcakes!!!
I decided to place the Patriotic wreath that I made on the door on the balcony because you can see it better up here.......
There are stars and firecrackers on the wreath......
The yard on the left side.............
I still need to paint the white foam that I have the flowering shrubs stuck in to........
 A flag proudly displayed on a flag pole adorns the yard........
Flower pots and garden art in the front yard.......
Flags and firecrackers decorate the front porch......
You can see that the Dairy just delivered milk and eggs.......
The urns filled with flowers are new.......
I bought them for $1.00 each in Dollar General!!
The left side of the yard.....
A wheelbarrow filled with flowers, flower pots and garden art.......
And also a lamp post.....
The side yard on the left.....
Nelson Crest will stay like this all Summer until it is time to decorate it for Halloween........
I hope you enjoyed seeing Nelson Crest and were transported back to another time.....
I lied when I said that this was my last Patriotic post for this Season.....

In my next post, I will be sharing how all my Patriotic decorations look all lit up in the evening......

So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Patriotic Party 

Summer Time Fun Link Party


Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party- on hiatus until September

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
   Flaunt It Fridays
  Sweet Inspirations Link Party

 SATURDAY
 Saturday Sparks
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party- on hiatus

 SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
The Fabulous Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Project Inspired Weekly Link Party
 Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party! 

 TUESDAY
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

13 comments:

  1. Girl, so much detail you have given to this beautiful doll house. Love it! I just adore how you have decorated with the patriotic colors. Oh the flags are too sweet. Thanks for sharing and Happy 4th to you dear lady. Hugs and blessing, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink dolls house is always fairy. I love the new urns filled with the flowers
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a dollhouse. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nelson Crest is really decked out for the 4th this year! The milk and eggs delivery on the porch made me giggle....love it! hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see your dollhouse decorated for a holiday. Miss the days when I decorated mine when kids were little. Several years I tucked the little flags into sales bags when I had a table at our local Lions Dollhouse and Train show; I like a bit of patriotism after working for the VA for 25 years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to see your dollhouse dresed for the holidays, especially a patriotic one. Happy Juoly, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah,
      I could not find any other way to get in touch with you so I am responding here. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh this is absolutely adorable! I LOOOVE the milk bottles on the front porch! You did a fabulous job. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to come and look at your patriotic doll house. It is so fun. At my house, that would be a whole 4th of July decoration, and a very good one too!!! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on the deserved feature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Nelson's Crest looks so apt and beautifully decorated for Independence Day. Love all the little details. The milk and eggs are just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your patriotic dollhouse is so detailed and lovely. Fun! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! I am just floored; you even decorate your doll house all patriotic?! That's amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Summer Time Fun party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...