I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Patriotic Decor in the Evening, 2018

Welcome!

Just one more Patriotic post for this Season!!!

Today, I will be sharing my Patriotic decor in the Evening!!

But first, I want to Thank Lynda, over at Reviews, Chews and How To's, for featuring my post,
Patriotic Tree #3 and Crafting, from last week's Party in Your PJ's Link Party!!
Thanks so much , Lynda!!!

I also want to Thank Amanda, over at Domestically Creative, for featuring my post, Early Summer Cottage Garden, as one of her features for Beautiful and Inspiring Outdoor Spaces from last week's Merry Monday Party!!
 
Thanks so much, Amanda!!

I want to Thank the Garden Hosts , Marci, over at Stone Cottage Adventures, and Angie, over at God's Growing Garden, for featuring my post, Gnome Fairy Garden in a Beverage Tub, as one of te Garden features from last month's You're the Star Blog Hop!!!
Thanks so much, Angie and Marci!!!

Please stop by and link up to these lovely parties!!!!

I also want to Thank Shirley, over at Intelligent Domestications, for featuring my hand made Patriotic Ornaments in one of her face book posts!!!!
Thanks so much, Shirley!!

I also want to Thank Diana, over at Nana Diana Takes a Break, for mentioning Debbie-Dabble Blog in her post, Pick Your Favorite Patriotic Table where she called me "The Queen of All Holiday Decorating!!!"

 Thanks so much , Diana, for your very kind words!!!!!

My Patriotic Decor will stay up until  the week of the July 9th and then I will take it down and redecorate the Living Room in my "Under The Sea" Coastal Theme for the rest of the Summer.....

In this final Patriotic post for this Season, I will show you how our Living Room looks in the evening with everything all lit up......

I have 3 Patriotic Trees decorated in our Living Room......

This is Tree # 1.......
In the evening.......
The urn next to the Tree on a pedestal.....
Let's take a closer look at the Tree......
Underneath the Tree.....
On the chair beside the Tree.........
The top of the TV Entertainment Center......
In the evening.......
Tree #2.....
Over in the corner by the stairs.......
 Tree # 3........
 The lanterns on the stairs.........
In the evening......
 You can see the reflection of the lights from the larger Patriotic Tree in the corner across from the curio.....
 And puts an end to the Summer Patriotic Season here.........

In my next post, I can't wait to share some of my New Buys because I have been out doing a bit of shopping!!!
 So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......
  I am linking up to these parties:

Summer Time Fun Link Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
   Flaunt It Fridays
  Sweet Inspirations Link Party

 SATURDAY
 Saturday Sparks
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party- on hiatus

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
The Fabulous Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
Project Inspired Weekly Link Party
 Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party! 
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party- on hiatus until September

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

11 comments:

  1. Debbie, I LOVE that you have a Christmas tree in July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before ya know it, we will be decorating for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think every American home should have a Patriotic Display somewhere. You have set this off in my artful mind, and I intend to do it. All of us need to thank the Lord we live in the USA and bless our President for all the hateful slings and arrows he has suffered, all to no benefit whatsoever. In fact, to the detriment to our country. I travel internationally and people outside our country are aghast at what is said about our President. The fact is he is POTUS and deserves respect for the office he holds. If we don't like him, he will be voted out. That's the way our country works. It doesn't work getting in mud and slime. I'm sick of all of it. So BRAVO to you and your Patriotic Tree. Long May It Reign !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
      I have done my Patriotic decorating for over 5 years now because I have ALWAYS believed our Country is Great. I am an Independent and do not subscribe to any Political party but I do believe that our Country is a MESS right now. Hopefully, he will be voted out and our Country will be even GREATER than it is right now. My celebration of America has nothing to do with who is our President and who is not. My Grandparents were immigrants who came over from Poland with nothing but a piece of paper that their sponsor was a cousin already living here and it took only 10 minutes to be admitted into America. That was the "legal" way back than. My Dad was a WWII Vet And my Husband's Father whose grand parents were also immigrants from Poland and Russia, fought in the Korean War. That is why I celebrate America......
      But I do Thank you for stopping by and for your opinion
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  4. Hi Deb. I always love your trees at night! So beautiful. Hope you had a happy 4th..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they look stunning at night Debbie, especially the first one. It seems to be glowing from inside it's heart. How lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trees are absolutely fairy at night
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful ornaments! I love these trees. :)
    #embracingchangelinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always fun to see your home all lit up for the different holidays! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks beautiful in the day and stunning at night Debbie. Love to see the lights on your tree and how you decorate it for all occasions :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays :) Hope you can join us today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your festive patriotic decor looks so lovely in lights! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...