I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Monday, April 15, 2024

UPDATE ON JOE

 


 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe was moved to an Inpatient Hospice Unit today.....

These pictures were taken when he was first in the hospital last week.....

 
The day he was discharged.....


 I was lucky enough to bring him home for a few days before he needed to go back to the hospital.....
 
I will be taking a break from blogging during this difficult time.....


Thanks so much for everyone's positive thoughts and prayers for our family......

Hugs,
 
Deb



17 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this.
    Keeping you all in my prayers.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri,
      Thanks so much for your visit and for your prayers... It has been gratefully appreciated....Joe passed away peacefully and comfortably in a Hospice Unit on April 16th...
      Hugs,
      Deb
      Debbie-Dabble Blog

      Delete
  2. Prayers…Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda,
      Joe passed away on April 16th in a Hospice unit in the peacefully and in the utmost comfort....Thanks for your prayers!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  3. Thinking about both of you and praying for peace and comfort. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Debbie,
    May God's peace be with Joe, and His strength and comfort with you, Joey, Jim and Danielle, as well as the babies.
    Blessings and prayers,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am so very sorry to hear this. Keeping both of you in my prayers. Dawn P. Albany, GA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending love, peace and healing wishes to you both, Debbie. I hear such wonderful things about the kindness and help of Hospice. I'm sad you have to be experiencing this journey so soon, but you are with good people and many who care about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you, Joe and your sweet family, Deb. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry Debbie. I'm sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers of both strength and peace for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs, positive thoughts, prayers for you, Joe, and your family during this difficult time. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry, Debbie. Continued Prayers
    For You, Your husband, Sons and Family
    For comfort, Strength and Peace

    ReplyDelete
  12. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for you and Joe…and a big hug …hope you can feel them.
    xoxo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your dear husband, Deb. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...