I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Anne Marie's Vintage Spring/ Easter Home Tour, 2024

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
  
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Today, I will be sharing my dear friend Anne Marie's beautiful home decorated for Spring/Easter with many vintage and antique pieces!!!
 
 
In my last post, I shared an Update on Joe and the Twins and a few Easter pictures....

 

 

 Click HERE if you missed that post!!
 
Before Joe's hospitalization, I wanted to share my dear friend Anne Marie's beautiful home decorated for Spring and Easter with many vintage pieces that she has painstakingly collected....

Since I need to keep busy, which helps reduce the level of stress I am currently under, I decided to do this post because I know you will thoroughly enjoy seeing Anne Marie's stunning Spring/Easter Home!!
 
And wait until you see all the wonderful Vintage decorations she has collected!!!
 
As in the past, this post is in Anne Marie's own words.....

We will start at her front door.....


The Hall Tree
 
 
 
The “Funeral” basket made up for Easter
 
 
 
Bunny coming out of my antique top hat
 

 
  Cone with hand holding violets



By the stairs...

Peter Rabbit under the dome.......
 
 
 
 Another “funeral” basket of daffodils











Moving into the Living Room.......


The side by side in the Living Room


On the top of it are Lefton vintage chicks, a vintage plate and a pitcher
 
 
 
Victorian milk glass egg, antique die-cut with chicks and violets and a very old candy box.
 
 
 


 
 

 
 I had a violet theme going on here!
 
 Lower top of the side by side
 
 
Antique German paper mache eggs
 
 
 
Vintage child’s cup and saucer......
 

 
 Vintage small chick s&p, vintage tin and another type of Lefton chick......
 
 
 
Some vintage millinery  flowers.....
 
 

The tables next to the side by side......
 

 Antique post cards and antique die-cut of lambs pulling the girl in the wagon

 
Vintage lamb pull toy and a vintage lamb book.....


The organ.......
 

 

  I got on the flocked bunny wagon! LOL!


 
 
The wall unit in the Living Room.....


Top shelves are Victorian milk glass plates.....




The stuffed lambs are all vintage Steiff, including the two black lambs.



The crib Debbie gave me in front of the wall unit......
 

 
 Eggs and a cache pot filled with tulips.....


Table next to the wall unit has these to tabletop items and a paper mache bunny......
 
 
 
 
 
My antique doll.....
 

 
  And 2 bunny items that I really like.......




Dining Room


The hutch in the Dining Room.......
 
 




All vintage or antique.......
 

 
 Die-cut cards, honeycomb basket with chicks, vintage candy boxes- even one from the Charl-Mont in the Globe Store in Scranton! 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Victorian milk glass eggs, brown Lefton bunnies...
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
White antique bunnies that are candy containers. 
 
 
 
Their heads come off so you can fill them with treats!
 





 
The little bunny in the centerpiece is felted....
 

 
  The book is from 1924.....


Some antique souvenir spoons...
 
 
 
 One has an egg on the end...
 
 
 
. One has a chick coming out of an egg and it has a heart shaped bowl....
 
 
 
 The other one has Easter in enamel in the bowl of the spoon......


This is a pop up die-cut antique Easter card.......
 
 


One of the bunnies....
 
 
 
  Vintage Tindeco Peter Rabbit tin....
 
 
 
 The square tin is new not vintage



The buffet in the Dining Room 

  
Yellow was the color.....
 

 
A mixture of vintage and antique.....
 
 
 
 
 
 Tin rabbit toys, paper mache rabbits, vintage candy boxes, a few antique celluloid pieces, Victorian milk glass egg, another basket, the yellow bunny on the daffodil box is antique and German and the head comes off to fill with treats.
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
  Some Steiff bunnies and chicks
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 The game The Lost Heir is antique from the late 19th century.
 
 
 
 The game has nothing to do with rabbits or Easter. 
 
 
I just love old things and I loved the graphics on the box and thought it would look good for Easter..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 Another basket, velveteen rabbit and an egg......
 
 
 
 
On top of the Victrola in the Dining Room…
 
 
 
 Paper mach bunnies and bottle brush carrot
 
 
The Kitchen......
 
 Not a lot....
 
 My shelves on one wall.... 
 
 
 
Die-cuts, postcards and faux chocolate molds...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A candy corner with mason jars filled with some treats and antique egg shaped dish filled with foil covered chocolate eggs and a wicker basket with more candy







Shelf that’s part of the cabinet in the Bathroom....




Well, wasn't that stunningly amazing!!!!

Don't you just love all her vintage pieces and antique furniture!!!!

Please THANK Anne Marie for sharing her beautiful home with us...

Both her and I will greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment doing so....


Not sure when I will post again but I do have some content to share with you....
 
So for now, I am not going to stick to any specific schedule....


Take care and I will see you again soon.....
 
  Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 

  THURSDAY
 

    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Anne Marie. Your vintage items are stunning and it's fun to see such a variety things. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PJ,
      Thanks so much for stopping by and for commenting on this post about my dear friend's home!! We both appreciate you taking the time to do so!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  2. Anne Marie has such beautiful treasures!!!! Thank you both for sharing with us. What a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne Marie,
    As I'm sure I've said each time, visiting your home was such a delight and I really appreciate the opportunity! Since I have a small collection, the lambs are my favorite but your milk glass Easter plates as well as all the vintage cards are so precious.
    Blessings, Linda 🐑
    Ps.
    Hey Debbie,
    Your previous post was so heartwarming. I just loved it. And the babies just keep getting more adorable! What sweet gifts from God they are for everyone... Your lovely family remains in my prayers.
    Take good care of yourself, my friend.
    Blessings, Linda 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks once again for continuing to be such a loyal reader and thanks for your kind comments...Both Anne Marie and I greatly appreciate it!! And thanks for the continued prayers...
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  4. Just lovely collections, Anne Marie, so many charming finds…thank you for sharing…I so enjoyed the tour, as usual!!
    Continued prayers for all your family, Debbie. Best, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V.,
      Thanks for being such a faithful reader!! Anne Marie and I both appreciate your kind words and thank you for the continued prayers...It means a lot!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
    2. Simply Beautiful!! Thank you Anne Marie for sharing your stunning Easter collection. I always enjoy seeing how you display your wonderful decoration s. Thank you Debbie and continued prayers for you, your husband and all your family.

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much for your kind words about Anne Marie's home!! Thanks so much for your visit and for your prayers... It has been gratefully appreciated....Joe passed away peacefully and comfortably in a Hospice Unit on April 16th...
      Hugs,
      Deb
      Debbie-Dabble Blog

      Delete
  5. Deb, what a treat. I know I have seen it before but it is just more wonderful. I have never seen such a beautiful collection. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us and give Anne Marie my thanks also. Take good care, my friend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts for you and Joe and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your visit and for your prayers... It has been gratefully appreciated....
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  7. So much to love about Anne Marie's beautiful home! You showcased it in a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn,
      Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment about Anne Marie's home...We both appreciate the time you took to do so!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  8. Her home is just lovely! I can see how you two became friends with your obvious love of decorating. That carrot patch is probably my favorite and unlike any decoration(s) I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Debbie, This post is being featured at the Home Matters Link Party on Thursday night at 9 pm. I hope you can drop by! https://lovemycottage.wpengine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such and amazing and beautiful Easter collection, Deb. .You are always such an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home. I have been looking back at your older posts for hutch inspiration. You are a talent. Happy decorating. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...