I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2022

A Pink Easter Tree and More in the Dining Room









 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Just a reminder, I will be posting on Wednesdays and Sundays every week so be sure to check back on those days to see a new post......  
 
Today, I am going to be sharing the rest of the Dining Room decorated for Easter....
 
 
But first, I want to Thank, Richella, over at Grace at Home, for choosing my post, One More Easter Tree and More Decorations in the Living Room,  as one of her features from last week's Imparting Grace Link Party!!!!! 
 

Thanks again, Richella!!!!
 
 Thanks Niki, over at Life as a Leo Wife, for choosing my post, One More Easter Tree and More Decorations in the Living Room,  as one of her features from last week's Crafty Creations Link Party!!
 

 
She especially liked how I decorated the top of the TV Entertainment Center!! 
 
Thanks so much , Niki!!
 
Please stop by and link up to these charming parties!!!
 
 
 
In my last post, I shared a Bit of Easter Dabbling.....
 
 

 

 

 


 And what we have been eating!!


 Click HERE if you missed that post.....


I also did a Rudolph Day post on the 25th for March, Year Round Decorated Trees.......

 
Click HERE if you missed it..... 

 
And now for a few Personal Notes...
 

Food of the Week
 
 I really was hungry for a good fish sandwich on Friday....

Sadly, Buffalo Wild Wings, which is located right up at the top of the hill where you entered our development and the apartment complex where our sons live, does not offer this delicious looking sandwich.....


So we went with one of our old favorite, Serpico's Pizza.....
 
 Joey treated us to a plain and a mushroom pizza for meatless Fridays during Lent...
 


Today was our church's semi annual Pasta Dinner....

We always treat our kids to the dinner so we got 5 dinners and dropped off Jim and Danielle's dinner on the way home after picking them up....

Homemade Fetticine, Sausage, Salad, Bun and Cake!!


So good and quite filling too for only $15 a Dinner!!


It seems that the other day was the day for me to have visitors outside....

Yes, the squirrels are back as they have come to look for the peanuts that they buried last Summer before I had it out with my neighbor about feeding them!!

 
They are digging in my pots!!


And are digging holes all over my yard!

I am going to have a lot of yard work to do when the weather gets warmer....

I also heard this chirping sound when I was sitting at the computer in the Den and I thought it was a bird.....

But it was this little guy....

 
He was quite loud!!!

 
He is sitting on the pile of pavers that I got from my one neighbor...

I plan on replacing and straightening the walkway to our shed and enlarging our patio....


I was busy this week packing away my Saint Patrick's Day decorations for the Den even though there are still parades and parties going on here in NEPA.....

Saint Patrick's Day is a month long Booze celebration here in NEPA!!!

I moved my red and blue transferware back into the China Cupboard.......


And decorated that area in an Americana Style for the Summer and Fall....


I will be sharing more of this in a future post....

Since I moved the red transferware out of the Dining Room Hutch where I had on display since Christmas......


I replaced it with my Moss Rose Collection of dishes....


Again, I will be sharing more of this in a future post.....
 
 
It has been a cold few days with snow showers and snow squalls moving through and a low of 14 degrees predicted for tomorrow morning.... 

This was the Sunset Saturday evening after a few snow showers moved through....



And the next week or so is supposed to be below average temps...

This happens all the time where we get these rare days of warmth in March and everyone thinks Spring is here but then April turns out to be a cold month.....

Typical in NEPA!!


Let's move on into the Dining Room.....

I already shared the Buffet decorated for a Bunny Tea.....

 

 
 And that I decided to keep this LED lighted branch Tree in the Dining Room for Easter...

 
 
 Click HERE if you missed that post.....

So we will start where I last left off.....
 
 

Next to the buffet is a small curio.....


Above the Curio.....


I did do things a bit differently this year so now there is a Bunny on this Home Interiors shelf.....






On the top of the Curio.....

 
  
 
 I had someone who did ceramics make these eggs for me with my son's names on them.....
 


A decoupaged egg I made sits in the demitasse cup....




A pink bottle brush tree that I added Easter eggs to....




Next the the curio is the Hutch.....





The top of the Hutch.....




Victorian Ladies all dressed beautifully remind me of the Easter Parades of long ago....


The pink cups are vintage fiestaware....


My dear friend Anne Marie gifted me this sweet tea pot!!


I bought 2 sets of 4 of these Easter dishes at Tuesday Mornings a few years ago before our local store closed....






I think these dishes just scream Spring.....



I have vintage door window inserts hanging as dividers to separate the Dining Room from the Living Room.....


I love to hang Seasonal signs on them......


These were the Dollar Tree ones that I recently embellished....




And I think I may add a bit of something to this one....





On top of a few hat boxes where things are stored in.....


New this year....


This was a fiberoptic Bunny Tree that the lighting in which died so I added a string of battery operated fairy lights to it....


Joe bought the Bunny sign in Big Lot's on Clearance a few years ago.....


And I made the basket out of a peat pot and I embellished the egg....




Over in the other corner is my Pink Easter Tree.....
 



But first, hanging on the window divider on this side are more Dollar Tree signs.....
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

On the floor by the Tree....



A sweet Hallmark Bunny purchased at a church Flea Market for $3!!!!

 
 My Mother had this basket made for me when I was first married and over the past few years, I displayed it in the Living Room.........
 
 
 This year, I decided to move it in here and fill it with ceramic chocolate eggs and a bunny!!!
 
 
 

I set up this ugly looking plant stand that I bought for $5  and set a glass table round on top of it after I took down the 7 foot pencil Tree that stood here for Christmas and Valentine's Day....


Round skirted tables offer great storage too!!!


Last year, I made this runner, that I used on the buffet, and this table topper out of left over fabric from a tablecloth that I had from when I did my Victorian styled crafts that I sold.....


 
I also added a pink Lenox table skirt that I bought years ago on Ebay....

 
 I bought this Tree after Christmas many years ago at 75% off in Walmart.....

 
 It cost $5!!!

The lights on it died so I added a set of pink lights, a set of pastel lights and a set of Easter Egg lights!!!!

 
 
I topped it off with a bow and streamers I made from 3 different types of ribbon.....
 
 

And added a lot of ornaments I collected over many years.....




I bought the handmade white crosses at a church flea market for $3 for the bag!!!






I made the Tree Skirt......


A vintage lamb planter filled with decoupaged eggs I did.....


 

 

 
In the evening....
 

 


 
To the side of the Tree....

 
 On a marble topped stand....

 
  
 
 This sweet bunny, that was gifted to me by a friend, sits in a vintage milk glass bowl.....

 
  
 
 More bunnies that were gifts from the same friend....

 
  
 
 



On the Home Interiors shelf under the picture titled "May I Play/"....




I bought the wood hand painted eggs on Ebay many years ago....


Looking over at the corner by the Kitchen.....

  
 
  
 
The Funeral Basket that I decorate for different Seasons and Holidays.....

 
 I recently replaced the LED lighted branches that I use in side of the basket.....
 
 
  
 
 A sweet bunny that my friend Anne Marie gifted me!!


The large Curio that matches the smaller one in the room....
 





My faux window.....

 
I hung another Dollar Tree sign that I embellished....
 






On the cabinet that my Dad built me to match the Dining Room set , which was Joe's maternal Grandmother's and refinished as a wedding gift for us by his Uncle George....

 
 
 
The Easter Boy and Girl Carolers came from The Christmas Tree Shop....




I embellished the egg boxes....


And I just realized that I have yet to change my shades on the chandy to my Spring/Summer ones....


Will share them in my next post!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Dining Room, which is very Victorian, all decked out for Easter this year....

On Wednesday, in my next post, we will be moving into the Kitchen where I will share my Easter Tree with some new ornaments....




And the Hutch, decorated for Easter and Spring.....
 




 I hope you will stop by to visit again on Wednesday...

Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
  

 


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Your pink tree is every bit as beautiful as I knew it would be! I think Easter might be my favorite decorating with all the pastels. You have the prettiest spring china too!!!
    And I will say it again, you have the best meal choices in your neck of the woods! And speaking of woods, those woodland creatures are making a mess. We woke up to snow again in Northern Ohio. It will be a chilly week except for Thursday which will be in the 70's. Mother Nature just can't concentrate I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are all set for Easter, Debbie. You sure put a lot of work into your decorating but I know it is a labor of love for you. Happy Sunday night and I hope you have a good week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie, it sure is 'Christmas' in your house all year around, but I especially love the china cabinets and your carrot tree in the kitchen, how FUN. Only you, could make orange and red look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
      Hugs,
      Debbie

      Delete
  5. That pink is just perfect for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collection of spring and Easter things is so impressive. My favorite is your slim yellow and orange tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb, I absolutely love anything pink and all of yours makes me happy. I haven't seen one of those little chipmunks in many years. We used to have them all over the place when we lived in Santa Cruz. They and their little cousins, the squirrels, are little demons sometimes, but I always enjoy seeing one..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, that pink tree is just everything for spring!! I love it. It makes me feel warm and sunny while it's about 20 degrees here. I can't wait for the warm weather. In the meantime, I'll be dreaming about your beautifully decorated spring home full of bunnies inside and chipmunks outside. We have a few here, too. They sit on my patio and run around the pool making me smile. Happy Spring my friend!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is such a pretty color for springtime and Easter. I think Mr. Chipmunk wanted to come indoors and view your Easter decorations. Thank you for participating in Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 13.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots to see!! I like the dinnerware in your hutch! Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 74. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS Debbie! Your post will be FEATURED at the Crafty Creators Link Party 13 where Grammy’s Grid is co-hosting with Life as a LEO Wife!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy that Dee of Grammy's Grid has chosen your post to be featured on Crafty Creators! Thanks for sharing with us! Your post is pinned to my Crafty Creators features board on Pinterest. If you're following me on FB or IG, let me know & I'll set up your feature on my social media accounts (FB, IG, Twitter, MeWe, etc) for this weekend or before next week's party.
    XOXO,
    Niki ~ Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie,
    As usual, your home looks so beautiful. Love your pink tree. You are so ready for Easter. Congratulations, you are being featured on Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2022/04/thursday-favorite-things-party.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...