I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Anne Marie's Easter /Spring Home Tour, 2021

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

 

Today, I will be sharing my dear friend Anne Marie's beautiful home decorated for Easter/Spring!!!

But first, I want to  Thank Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn, for choosing my post, Red and Yellow Easter in the Kitchen, as one of her features from last week's Over the Moon Linky party!!


 Thanks so much, Beverly!!
 
I also want to Thanks Katie, over at Let's Add Sprinkles , for also choosing my post, Red and Yellow Easter in the Kitchen, as one of your features from last week's Keep in Touch Linky Party!!!
 

Thanks again, Katie!!!

Please stop by and link up to these lovely parties!!!

My dear friend, Anne Marie, was once again very gracious to send me photos of her home decorated for Easter/Spring because we have still not been able to visit with her and her husband, Tony, because of the Pandemic.....

I always look forward to seeing her decorations and I hope you do to.....

So without further ado, this is Anne Marie's home all decked out for Easter and the descriptions are in her own words.....


 The Living Room......

The Hall Tree
 
  


This is the book on the seat
 

  

 Overview behind the sofa

 

 
  Vintage stuffed bunny under the dome
 

  
 Funeral Baskets


The small basket with the pink bow was mine as a young girl


 

The Side by Side

 

 

 Vintage bunny plate

 
Antique pink bridal basket 

  
The last picture of the cup and saucer are from a child’s tea set



  
The Pump Organ


 Green lusters, chicks, forsythia


 
The Wall Unit Shelves



 

This little lamb is 6” tall and is vintage Steiff
 

  Her name is Lamby
 
 


 The lamb and daffodils are on the side of the cabinet area of the telephone stand

  
 
 Tables in my Living Room

  Antique China egg holder.



  Vintage lamb pull toy

 Victorian milk glass Easter plate and an antique Spelter French egg

 


 
 
The Dining Room....

 My Mantle

 

 

 

 


The Buffet in the Dining Room

 


 Vintage tin w/ bunny, bottle brush trees



  The Red egg is a Mattel Easter toy from the 50’s and when you wind it plays here comes Peter Cottontail


Lefton brown bunny, antique postcard

  One of my funeral baskets filled with spring flowers

 

  Set of Bunnykin plates that were my son’s from the 80’s


Celluloid chick with top hat and monocle and black feather tail


   Another Lefton bunny

Antique paper mache egg


Lefton chick

 And Homer Laughlin sugar bowl filled with Easter things


My Dining Room Table

 
The fence is antique for a feather tree

 

  Antique top hat with chicks and vintage millinery flowers


 My collection of Victorian milk glass eggs

 

 

 Easter arrangement with pansies

Real bird nests and some hyacinths that smell heavenly!

 

Antique paper mache rabbit
 
 
I filled my antique butter dome with eggs


Another wonderful job of decorating, don't you think????

I have to mention that Anne Marie works full time and does 10 -11 hour shifts and still manages to do all of this!!!

She is amazing, isn't she???

Thanks, dear friend, for allowing  us to tour your beautiful home again!!!!

And of course, this is Tony and Anne Marie's sweet little Fur Baby, Autumn!!!


Just darling!!!

In my next post, I will start to share all the work I did in my Craft Room.....

So I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!

Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Deb, your friend certainly has some wonderful collections. It is all so pretty and such fun to see it all. Thank her for sharing with us..I love the forsythia draped over that beautiful piano and seeing all of her other beautiful pieces..Stay well and hope you had a Happy Easter..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very lovely. I particularly like her gorgeous decorative eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this is a wonderful collection. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. I have a friend who collects many of the same antique Easter pieces. She shared them all with our antique club a few years ago. This is fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a delight to see yours and Anne Marie's home tours. Thank you so much for sharing. Anne Marie has such a wonderful collection of Easter items and her vignettes are amazing. Have a lovely week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, your friend does a beautiful job of decorating her home. Please thank her for sharing all those photos for us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by!! I know Anne Marie appreciates your kind comments!!!
      Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
      Hugs,
      Debbie

      Delete
  6. I can see why you two are such great friends! You both go all out with your decorating and your love of home and the seasons just shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So many cute things! I really loved the little fence with the milk glass eggs and the top hat, the antique tins and antique toys, the vintage chicks, vintage post cards, vintage everything! I pinned a lot today! Thank you for sharing your friend's lovely home! I really enjoyed it.

    Hugs,

    Tee @ Teediddlydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie thanks for sharing this amazing house ! Your friend has the most incredible collection of wonderful things, like a store !!
    So much eye candy, to spend hours looking at each pic.
    Hope you had a great Easter my friend. This year is also going by so fast and so is life.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely, bright, cheerful pieces! Spring is such a wonderful time of year!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute decorations! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a wonderful treat! I love those Easter milk eggs. I have never seen those before. Whimsy around every corner. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving such a kind comment!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
      Hugs,
      Debbie

      Delete
  12. Love the vintage details. Your friend's home is lovely. Tell her thanks for letting you share it with us. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...