I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Face Book Account Hacked

 Just letting everyone know that I currently can not log into my face book acct. as it was hacked and under review.....

If you need to get in touch with me, please do so here via my blog......

UGH!!!

Hugs,

Deb

4 comments:

  1. I just don't understand the point of these people or groups or whatever hacking facebook pages. SO Infuriating!!! I even have a friend whose instagram account was hacked! Some strange guy took over her page and started posting portraits of himself. When she tried to contact him, he took her off her own account and blocked her! She tried to contact instagram, but got nowhere. She ended up starting a new account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's shameful! As large as FB is, they should have something in place to prevent this. I hope your review go well and you can resume using your FB account. But I wouldn't hold my breath. A couple of years ago, for whatever reason, FB wouldn't let me log on. It said they had to verify my photo before I could log on and post. That day never came. How could they verify a photo of me? I tried and tried to reach a human to talk to. I even contacted people who knew people who worked at Facebook and got no where. They removed my timeline and also my FB blog page with my followers. And the worst part, I never posted anything political, no rants or foul mouthed comments, etc. that would cause them to want to verify my picture. I lost everything and had to start over. I still have nowhere near the number of followers I had before. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...