I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, October 30, 2020

Fall/Halloween Home Tour, 2020

 

  Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 I want to mention that since Blogger changed to a new format for posting, if you can click on each picture if you care to enlarge it...... 
 
Happy Halloween!!!!!!
 
Today, I will be sharing my Fall/ Halloween Home Tour for this Season!!! 

But first, I want to Thank Barb, over at French Ethereal, for choosing my post, Fall Garden Update and Fall Foliage,  as one of her features from last week's Share your Style Link Party!!! 
 
 
Thanks so much, Barb!!
 
I also want to Thank Bev, over at Eclectic Red Barn , for choosing my post, Halloween Vignettes in the Dining Room, as one of her features from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Link Party!!!
 

Thanks so much, Bev!!! 

Please stop by and link up to these great parties!!!
 
Today, we got some much needed rain from the remnants of Hurricane Zeta.....
 
But we seemed to have got it all at once..... 
 
Yep!!
 
 
That is almost 4.5 inches of rain......


 That was before it started to SNOW!!!!!



YES!!!

We saw our first SNOW FLAKES of the Season today!!!


My front porch and yard lights are set on a timer from Dusk to Dawn so they were still on in the morning when the Snow Flakes started to fall......



You can see it sticking to our car......

Now this is a sight one does not see all the time here in NEPA......

Snow and ice on begonias and new guinea impatiens!!!



Up until today, my flowers were still hanging in there!!!

I will be sharing more pictures of our little dusting of snow later in this post.....

I am closing out the Fall/Halloween season here on my Blog with my annual Home Tour so here we go.....
 

The Front Porch and Front Yard......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 This is the first year EVER that my marigolds that I planted in the Spring have lasted until the end of October so I did not have to buy any mums for the front of the house this Fall Season!!!

I guess that they bit the dust today after experiencing our first dusting of snow and a bit of ice of the Season...... 

Snow on the pumpkin!!

And some snow on the deco mesh ribbon on the lantern.....

Next week, we will be pulling the flowers out and replacing them with greenery for the Winter.....


 The Living Room decorated in an Autumn Elegance theme.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The Dining Room decorated in a Gothic Halloween Theme......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Fall/Halloween decorations in the Kitchen.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 A Little Bit of Halloween in the Powder Room....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And last, Nelson Crest all decked out in her Halloween finery!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I had a great time decorating the house for Fall and Halloween this year.....

I did miss having friends and family over for get togethers celebrating the Season though but through my Blog and face book sites, I hope they were able to enjoy my decorations to some degree even though they could not be here to see it in person.....

I have been asked many times if I was going to cut back on my Holiday decorating through out the year when I retired.......

I simply answered by asking "WHY?"

I have no idea what me retiring would have to do with cutting back.....

On the contrary, because now I FINALLY have the time to take my time and think about how I want to decorate and I do not have to hurry up and get it done because I have to go to work......

So NO!!!

I will not be cutting back on any decorating since I am retired!!

In fact, I am enjoying it even more so!

And I hope you enjoyed seeing it here on this blog......

In my next post, I will be revealing what my Word of the Month for November is......

So I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!

Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for refreshing our memories of all your posts! Snow? I am not ready! It is in our forecast for Sunday night, but then we are supposed to be back in the 60's by Wednesday. I guess all that might matter if I ever left the house LOL. We will see how my flowers fare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations Debbie, but I expect nothing less from you my friend. I really like the snow on some of the outside scenes. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful and colorful decor to look at this morning. Made me smile. Our weather is nice and cool this morning. Loving it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I am glad you say it. And thanks for adding me to your list and posting. I was gonna reach out to you. You beat me to it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the home tour! And something fun everywhere you look. A little overwhelming -- and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each season I am just amazed at all you do and have to work with. Thanks for sharing. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so gorgeous Debbie! And we can only dream of snow where we live - we might get snowfall once every 10 years or so and it never sticks. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, your Halloween dollhouse is darling! When I visited my daughters in CO last month, they got 18 inches of snow! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, I love how you decorate your home so dedicatedly. Every week there are additions to your home decor, which are so cute. Frankly, just watching your porch gives me such a exciting feeling - almost like a kid in a candy store. You arrange things so ardently, piece by piece.
    God bless you hon.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...