I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Autumn Elegance Vignettes in the Living Room, 2020

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
In my last post, I shared my Autumn Elegance Hutch , the corner by the stairs and my Harvest Village.... 

 

 

 

 

Click HERE if you missed that post..... 

Today, I am going to pick up where I left off in the Living Room......

But first, I want to Thank Marie, over at the Interior Frugalista, for choosing my Post,Halloween Tree and Hutch in the Kitchen, as one of her features from last week's Snickerdoodle Create, Bake and Make Link Party!!!!


 Thanks so much, Marie!!!!

I also want to Thank Linda, over at Life and Linda, for choosing my post, Early Fall Front Yard, as one of her features from last week's Love Your Creativity Link Party!!!!


Thanks again, Linda!!!

 Please stop by and link up to these charming parties!!!!

 I want to share with you the Autumn Elegance Vignettes I put together around the Living Room today.....

Looking down the hall to the Kitchen and Powder Room......


The stereo table.....


Joe found this table in an Antique Co Op and my vintage reproduction stereo system fit perfectly on top of it....


On top of the stereo.....



This year, I decided to frame some pictures that I had using some vintage looking frames that I took from my neighbor Elly's house when cleaning it out......


Since the frames are all gold, I thought they would fit in nicely with my Fall decorations in the Living Room...


I added some Fall accents to what was already in the cubby holes.....


 
A floral arrangement that I did in this Autumn Welcome Bucket....






I switched out the Summer throws for the red Fall/Winter ones.......


A pillow I made from a Stamped Cross Stitch picture that I did......


Over by the Dining Room in the corner.......
 
 
You can see that the Dining Room is decorated for Halloween......



I replaced the Summer peach lace linens with a gold chenille topper on this table....


 
 
Again, I left out some of the normal every day things.....


Added a few of those newly frames pictures......

What I think looks like a Fall Tea Cup......
 

 
 
A green glass Leaf Bottle......

More gold framed pictures......


On the wall on each side of the faux window......

Simply added a few Fall florals.....

Gold pillows that I made  from dinner napkins that match the other gold linens......


Another Stamped Cross Stitch picture that I made and turned into a pillow......


In this corner is my Autumn Elegance Tree and Pumpkin Patch underneath it.......

 Click HERE if you missed that post.....

A vintage 3 tier table next to the TV Entertainment Center.......


The top of the table.......

A Tea for One pot.....

The orange Tea Cup and Saucer are in the shape of a Heart......



The other shelves.......

My Harvest Village is set up on top of the TV Entertainment Center as I shared in my previous post.....

Click HERE if you missed that post..... 

On the floor in front of the TV Entertainment Center......


I had previously displayed these sweet Bearington Bears on the platform under the Tree but this year, I moved them here.......





Aren't they cute?????

The small round table to the right of the front door......


 

A mercury glass Owl......


 

 
On the chair next to the table......

Another red throw and gold pillows......

By the front door when you walk in......

A vintage marble topped plant stand......

A large Hurricane Votive that Joe bought at Wegman's......

 An Apothecary Jar underneath.......
 



And that completes my tour of the Living Room decorated for Fall in an Autumn Elegance theme......

In my next post, I will be revealing what my Word of the Month for October is.....
 
So I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!

Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Your heart shaped tea cup is just adorable! But I really like your cross stitched pillows. They are beautiful. Can I ask how much time you spend dusting? You have so many beautiful things. I am not sure I would be up to taking care of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that heart shaped tea cup. I have never seen one until now. This is so unique. The colors of Autumn is just so pretty. I love all your decorations! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vignettes!How many treasures!Love your embroideries pillows too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stained glass lamp is so warm and pretty. Like others, I do love that cup as well. And the sweet bears decked in their orange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that orange tea cup! So, so adorable. Everything looks wonderful as always dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, you have such unique collection of lamps. They're all so pretty and look great in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cross stich pillows are fabulous!

    I also love how you have incorporated all of the amazing vintage photos in beautiful frames among all your fall treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank for sharing your autumn vignettes at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lanterns on the stairway! So many cute fall touches everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home is always so seasonally festive and lovely. I often wonder where do you store all of these things? Thanks again for sharing some inspiration. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your living room is gorgeous, Debbie. You have a beautiful collection of unique pumpkins. And that is the cutest tea cup. I have never seen one like that. Have a lovely day,
    Hugs,
    Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your home is brimming with fall colors. The tea cup and saucer are a rare find. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Meraki Link Party, Debbie.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...