I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Anne Marie's Halloween Home Tour, 2020

 

 

 

 

 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

  I want to mention that since Blogger changed to a new format for posting, if you can click on each picture if you care to enlarge it...... 

Today, I have a special Treat for all of you!!!

My dear friend, Anne Marie, whose beautiful home I have shared for a few years at Christmas, has graciously sent me pictures of her Spooktacular Halloween Home since we will not be visiting each other this Fall/Halloween Season......

It was Anne Marie who inspired me to decorate my Dining Room for Halloween even though I had already passed on most of my decorations when our sons got older......

But first, I want to Thank, Naush, over at Doodle Buddies, for featuring my post, Gothic Halloween Dining Room Buffet and Curio, from last week's Meraki Link Party!!


Thanks so much, Naush!!!

Please stop by and link up to this wonderful party!!

Both of us like the more Gothic Black Halloween style.....

These first pictures are photos of  her Dining Room........

In this picture, you can see her back door through her Kitchen.....

  Yes, she has a stunning fire place in her Dining Room......

 
That gorgeous grandfather clock is something that her husband, Tony, wanted......
 
 
 
Looking through to the Living Room......

 This is her Dining Room Buffet......

 

 
 Anne Marie made this "wreath" by simply wrapping a black Boa around a picture frame!!
 

She saw it in a magazine!!

 I am totally in love with what she did with her mantel this year.......


 On the side of the fire place is one of her decorated Funeral Baskets that she has decorated for every Holiday!!!!



Another thing that she also got me into is decorating a Funeral Basket!!!

Isn't this fantastic!!!!!





 Anne Marie said that the coffin on the mantel is collapsible....
 
She always has a Tablescape set on her Dining Room table......
 

 

 This is her Fortune Teller's Display......

 

 

 

 

 

 Anne Marie made these candy apples!!!!

She bought faux green apples,took out the stems, mixed Modge Podge and red acrylic paint. 

Then painted them and put the twigs in as the stems.

 She also saw this in a magazine!!!!!

  I LOVE the way these came out!!!!!!

The other side of the table......

Another Funeral Basket.......

On top of an antique Victrola.....

Looking into the Living Room.......

 

 

 To the left of the TV Entertainment Center......

 

 On the Entertainment Center.....

 

 She gifted me these same darling figurines last year!!!

This beautiful organ is on the right side of the TV Entertainment Center.....

 

 Anne Marie saw this Figure on Halloween Haven with Granden Road

 Then found her on Oriental Trading for a less expensive price...... 

 

 On Grandin Road they call her Venetian Victoria.......
 
 On Oriental Trading they call her Mrs. Rot!

 LOL!!!!

Her stunning antique organ......


 

 

 

 

 

 

How cool is this??????

The other side of the room.......

 
In front of the window......

 Next to the chair......

 

 

 

 

An antique Side by Side......

Anne Marie calls this her Cat Display......

And another Funeral Basket......

Looking toward the front Foyer.......

 
An antique Hall Tree.........

 The entire display on the Hall Tree is done with antique and vintage Halloween items......

  The big Jack-o’-Lantern is called a Choir Boy....... 

 

 

  The costume and mask that’s on the seat of the hall tree is from the 30s or 40s....

 

 

The box that’s in the background on the seat is for the costume...

 

 You can see there are a couple celluloid pumpkins and noisemakers that are vintage....

 

 Anne Marie says that the antique costume came with the hood and mask and the arms have bat wings!




She said she added the black angel wings because "it just needed some thing on that side'!!

 In other areas in the Living Room......

 The trick-or-treat bags on the old typewriter are from a long time ago....

 

She found them when she cleaned out the pantry in her parent's home after they passed away.....

 


And of course, this little sweetie is the cutest Halloween decoration of them all!!!!


This is Anne Marie and Tony's absolutely precious Autumn!!!!!

She is a mini poodle in case you are wondering!!!

I hope you enjoyed this tour of Anne Marie's amazing Halloween decorations!!!

Please let her know by leaving a comment!!!

And I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!
 
My next post will be my Home Fall/Halloween Tour!!!

Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! These Halloween decorations are so much fun! and Autumn is too cute! :)
    Have a Happy Halloween and stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that decorating is just amazing!!! I especially love the vintage halloween cat faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this Debbie! What amazing decorations! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Debbie and Anne Marie for sharing her Halloween decor . It was all so beautiful and inspiring. So many pretty vintage pieces. What a fun visit. Have a wonderful rest of the week. Hugs, Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne Marie goes all out! She has some fabulous decor and I especially love the black cats. Such a sucker for black cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegantly creepy. I like the cut vintage cats

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve it and that sweet adorable little poodle dressed for Halloween. I love all of the Halloween décor and it's fun to see. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your friend goes all out on her decorating too, I think it would make me uneasy having a skeleton in a coffin in my home though, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please thank Ann Marie for sharing her home with all of us. The vintage Halloween decor just fascinated me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy,
      Thanks so much for visiting and for letting me and Anne Marie know that you did by leaving such a sweet comment!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  10. Anne Marie goes all out! This was a lot of fun, thank you both for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your friend really does it up -- I can see why you two are friends lol Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Farmhouse Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a fabulous collection -- truly spooky! Love the adorable (and obviously, very patient!) dog all dressed up for trick or treat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, thank you very much for the shout out ! Very kind and thoughtful of you.
    Anne Marie's house is really spooky - I mean, dark, gothic and that coffin is something else!! I remember you'd written in one of your earlier Halloween posts that a friend inspired you - NOW I understand who that friend must'ave been !!
    Anne Marie's home is spooktacular :)
    Thank you for sharing her home decor with us.
    Much love
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  15. My goodness, what a wonderfully decorated Halloween house! So much fun!Thank you for sharing with us over at You're the Star. We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...