I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Falloween Beverage Area, Saturday Snippets, 2024

 

 

Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
Blogging has always been a stress reliever for me along with an avenue to share my passions which are my home and my garden.....
 
  Joe would want me to continue doing what I love to do so with that being said.....
 
I am going to start posting again on a regular schedule.....

I will be posting on MONDAYS and THURSDAYS....

And when I can, I will add a Saturday Snippets post on SATURDAYS... 


As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 PINTEREST
 
If you would like to Pin my pictures, please click on them to enlarge them to do so....
 
 
 A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
 
I enjoy reading your comments and will return the favor by visiting and commenting on your blog or reply to you directly here if you do not have a blog but I do have my comment section set to Moderation due to spammers and hackers so your comment will not appear immediately...
And since I have a very busy life, like most of us do, it may take me awhile to return your comments but I promise I will....
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO SATURDAY SNIPPETS!!!

 
In my last post, I shared More Falloween decorations in my Kitchen.....
 
 

 

 

  

 

 Click HERE if you missed that post!!


I want to Thank to Sue, over at Women Living Well After 50, for choosing my post, Autumn Elegance Tree and Pumpkin Patch,  as one of her features from last week's Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot Link Party!!

 
 Thanks so much, Sue!!

Please stop by and link up to this wonderful party!!!



 And now for a few Personal Notes...
 

I wanted to share my son Joey's pictures from his trip to Pittsburgh to see a hockey game to honor his Dad.......

This is his suite in the Cambria Hotel which is right next to the PPG Paints Arena...

This is the living room area.....

The TV across from the sofa .....

You can see the bedroom area by the desk where he has his lap top set up...

A king sized bed....

The TV across from the bed.....

The bathroom....


The view from Joey's window......


This building was been built last year.....


And here it is at night......


 You can see that it was raining there, all remnants from Helene....
 
In the Arena at a Pittsburgh Penguins game......


It was Pucks and Paws at the arena for the first time......

Dog owners were allowed to bring their dogs to the game and sit in a separate area.....








 
Joey wore the same jersey he wore to Joe's Funeral service....

He enjoyed the trip even though he drove through a lot of fog and rain and will be going back again next year....

 

I was very busy last week....

I worked out in the back yard....

Pulled out the annuals that bit the dust....

 

 Cut down perennials.......

 

  Raked up......

 
And swept up a ton of leaves from the trees behind me and cleaned up the patio a bit..... 

Something , maybe aphids, ate my deep purple asters....

Chewed them right down to sticks so I had to cut them down...

This is what they looked like last year.....

 
I tried to save the light purple ones by spraying them with a mixture of dish washing liquid and water....

They did bloom....

But this is what they looked like last year....

I have no idea what happened to them this year....

I needed to get the back yard cleaned up because I had 2 little furry visitors, Faye and Azumi, overnight this weekend!!

Will share pictures in my next post....

 

I also changed the front of the house over from Fall to Halloween....

I will be sharing this in a post next week.....


Today, I want to share my Falloween Beverage area.....

I brew my coffee every morning and enjoy flavored coffee and creamers....
 
 
 
 In the colder weather, I also love flavored tea and hot cocoa!!!


This area is decorated with both Fall and Halloween items.....





I recently bought these cute Halloween spoon rests....



And here they are.....




Both Fall and Halloween signs......


I bought these 2 in Gabes this year.....



The pumpkin was bought at a church flea market last year....




The white mugs were a set of 4 that was in a gift set that Joe bought on clearance....


 
Creamers and hot cocoa packets stored in the ghost mug and mummy bowl....

 
 
On the marble turntable that was my late neighbor Elly's is where I keep more creamers and my sweetener packets....


" Vampire Blood", "Coffee with Scream and Sugar" and "Witches Brew"!!



I used a Fall plaid place mat and covered it with a new copper colored pumpkin one....



On the side of the fridge......

I left the coffee place mat from Dollar Tree up.....

I bought these 2 cute mugs in Gabes this year....

2 pumpkin fridge magnets....

Instant coffee is stored in the glass container with  the "Vampire Ashes" sign in front of it...

Straws for cold drinks like cans of Iced Tea and chocolate stir sticks for coffee are stored in those new mugs....

Dollar Tree leaf mugs.....

And 2 mugs filled with peppermint sticks and spoons for hot cocoa or tea....

I am happy with how it came out this year with some of the new things that I purchased!!

In my next post on MONDAY, I will be finishing up the tour of my Kitchen and will be sharing the whimsical Halloween area of the Kitchen....

So I hope you will stop by to visit again on MONDAY! 
 
Enjoy your weekend!!!
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

I am linking up to these parties:
 
 


  THURSDAY
 

    Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun area to wake up to! Enjoy the pups this weekend!
    Hugs Barb

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...