I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Patio Project, Joe's Side, Part 3, 2017

Welcome!!

A few posts back, I shared Part 2 of what I call the Patio Project.........

But first, I want to Thank Maria, over at Our Home Away from Home, for featuring my post, The Patio Project, My Side, Part 2, from last week's Tuesday's at Our Home Party!!
 Thanks so much, Maria!!

Please stop by and link up to this great party!!

I shared my side of the Patio or where I sit in Part 2 of The Patio Project...............
If you missed this post, click HERE

In this post, I will be sharing Joe's side of the Patio.......
 This is what it looked liked when I gave you a sneak peek of Joe's side of the Patio.......
Well, I just could not help myself and decided to give the file cabinet that I use for garden supplies, a fresh coat of paint.......
And this is now how Joe's side of the patio looks.....
You may remember that I went on a painting binge to get the patio ready for the Summer Season....
This mirror also got a fresh coat of paint....
Joe bought more of the Valspar Spray Paint that Ollies was selling for $1.99 and bought several cans of orange......

 So I painted the file cabinet orange......
 I also painted one of the drawers the same yellow that I painted the table over on my side of the patio.........
 And I also found some new stickers for the drawers.....

 On top of the file cabinet......
 Soon, I will be planting my annuals as the weather has finally taken a turn for the good.......
 In the corner........
I painted this baker's rack a few years ago when I decided to use it as a Potting Bench........
I think it will be ready for a fresh coat of paint next year as I think I have done enough painting......
The final phase of the Patio Project will be done when we paint the concrete block ..........

We will be putting that off until we get some warm and dry weather...........

I hope you enjoyed seeing how we freshened up the Patio simply by using paint........
I will be sharing how the Patio looks later in the season when the pots are planted with annuals and hopefully when the concrete is painted.......

In my next post, I will be sharing another project that we did in the back yard.......
So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie

  I am linking up to these parties:

Anything Goes Fabulous Party

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party


 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
Moonlight and Mason Jars Link Party
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 


Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

18 comments:

  1. Your patio is so rich of many treasures. It's very colourful and well organized.
    HUgs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and charming, as usual, Debbie, and that splash of orange on the cabinet is a bright note to greet you in the morning.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I read your post about your side of the patio, and I thought it was so creative and cute. So, now -- it's nice to see what you've done with Joe's side. You've been busy wielding the paint brush - haha! It's amazing what a difference a fresh coat of paint makes. As usual, everything is colorful and fun -- so many treasures to explore, so much to see. Now, I'm looking forward to seeing your next project out in the garden area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, you're amazing. Every time I visit here, I find myself wanting to come to your actual house and visit. There's so much to see, and you work so hard to make your spaces fun and welcoming!

    Hope your weather continues to be good and that you're getting to enjoy your outdoor spaces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice place to go out and enjoy the morning or evening. So much to see!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Hugs
    Karren :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was due to your post, part 2 that we got our front porch spiffed up much nicer than it had been. Your porch looks so welcoming and comfy besides being downright pretty. You have lots of outside really nice decorations. You both did amazing job on each side of porch. Now go enjoy it as much as you can.
    Our front porch is much smaller but it works. Been having breakfast/lunch out there lately. Has gotten cold and raining - again, so not out there. Craziest Spring since we moved here in late August of 2004.
    Have wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear that you found some inspiration in my post!!
      Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and to comment. I can not find any other way to get in touch with you so I am doing it here, hoping you will see this.
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  7. Dear Debbie I have read your column for several years and really enjoy it, can you give me advice on how to start a blog similar to yours? Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen,
      I can't find any other way to get in touch with you so I am responding here!! Thanks so much for your interest in my blog and your loyalty in reading what a post!! I truly appreciate it!! Please email me personally so I can answer your question about stating a blog....... debbiedabbleblog222@gmail.com
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  8. the new coats of paint on everything sure did freshen everything up just beautifully, makes it feel brand new!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fun and colorful Debbie. I love the baker rack! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so lovely seeing Joe's side of the patio too Debbie. I can just imagine all the lovely conversations you both have sitting out there admiring what you've done and dreaming about all the changes you want to make. I hope the weather treats you well my friend so we can get to see the finished patio

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bright and cheery! I love the update on the file cabinet! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love everything you have done here! It's so whimsical! Your color choices are absolutely amazing...all of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debbie, it looks lovely. My garden is so bare, I do not even have a table outside yet. you have inspired me to get started :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, I love the orange and all the colors on your patio! It is such a bright and cheerful space. I know your patio will be bursting with blooms soon too and I'm looking forward to seeing those as well. Hope you are enjoying your week! Take care of you and Joe!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Giving you a feature today, Debbie! Thanks so much for your time and effort to stop over and link up with Let's Talk Vintage! Hop over to www.vintandco.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. This fantastic post is a HOME feature on the June You're the STAR blog hop: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2017/06/youre-star-week4-home-june-2017.html
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...