I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Anne Marie's Easter Home Tour, 2023


 


 

 

 

  

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
 UPDATE
 
I  will be posting on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY until Easter

I will do this so I can get all my Easter posts done before Easter which is on the 9th....

On Monday, April 10, I will go back to posting twice a week....
 
Easter sort of crept up on me in regards to posting my decorations.... 
 
 
As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
Today, I have a special treat for you.....

I will be sharing my friend Anne Marie's home all decked out for Easter!!!

It looks STUNNING!!!!!

 
In my last post, I shared my Easter Front Porch and my Easter Home Tour.....


 

 

 

 


Click HERE if you missed that post!!

 
 
Today, I am sharing my dear friend Anne Marie's Easter Home Tour!!!
 
This year, she mainly decorated with all vintage and antique Easter decorations.....
 
We will start as you enter her front door.....
 

 Anne Marie is kind enough to send me pictures so I can share how beautifully she decorated her home....

The descriptions are Anne Marie's own words


The Hall Tree.....

 On the seat of the Hall Tree

 

 3 antique books

 
 
 
 

 
 Vintage crocheted gloves and the lamb pull toy is vintage
 

  The rocking rabbit is newer
 
 
 A Funeral Basket on top of the “safe” table 

 
The chick I’ve had.
 
 
 
 It’s not old but the egg is. 
 
It’s antique paper mache from Germany
 

The dome with some nests and eggs and faux plants
 
 
The rabbits are vintage Lefton
 
 
  Antique top hat, vintage tin and newer chick on a chair behind the sofa next to the sofa table
 
 

The sofa table


 

 
 The Side by Side
 
 
 
 I decided to do the top of this with lilies.....
  
 
 And then the other part of the top in a religious theme for Easter
 
 
 
 Two vintage chalkware angels
 

 
 The cross in the flower frog is an antique Die cut with an angel on it
 
 
 
 A small antique plate with lilies and some antique sheep
 
 
 In the rear, is an antique postcard with pop-up angels
 

 
 This is a religious themed antique postcard that I have in a tiny nook area within the side by side
 
 
This is an antique booklet of Easter prayers and poems that I have on one of the shelves in the side-by-side
 
 
 
 I really didn’t do a lot with the shelves in the side-by-side this year for Easter
 
 Tables next to the side-by-side with a vintage plate with the bunnies, the one in front is an antique....
 
 
 
 Victorian milk, glass plate with chicks and then just a spray that has a nest with a couple of eggs in it
 
 
 The Organ
 
 
 
 
 
   The 4 bunnies going across where the music would be is actually a vintage card from the 30’s
 
 
 


 
A Bridal Basket on a mirrored plateau on the coffee table
 
 
 
First layer pearls (which is actually garland for a Christmas tree! 
 
The pink layer was one of my mother’s hats from the 50’s.
 
 
 It had a small netted veil attached that I removed.
 
 I set a faux nest inside
 

 
 
 The Wall Unit

 

Antique paper-mâché chick with egg in the middle and vintage Lefton chicks on either side


Vintage paper-mâché bunny with daffodils on either side
 

 Another vintage paper mache bunny with velvet vintage millinery flowers in his basket, and the cotton on the stems in the vase are actually pink not white.
 

 
 I think it’s hard to tell in the picture that they’re pink but when I saw them I thought they were pretty.

Vintage lamb planter with millinery flowers in it’s back


The egg Debbie gifted me that she made from my mother’s music sheets and a faux plant
 
The small Easter items are celluloid....
 
 
 
 I changed the antique pictures in the frames to Easter themed ones.






All vintage Lefton chicks


The middle one is a planter

More Lefton chicks....
 
 
 
 Millinery flowers and a chick die cut in an antique Eastlake frame.
 
The chicks below are vintage mini salt and pepper shakers
 
 The silver thing holding the egg is actually an egg.
 
 The top of it is in the rear.
 

 
  It’s French, it has French Easter greetings on it.
 
 The egg is a vintage paper-mâché one.

Another Lefton chick and a child’s teacup and saucer, of course with chicks!


LOL!
 

This is the crib Debbie gave me in front of the wall unit
 
 
Filled with eggs and a vintage, plush bunny
 
 
 
 The bunny did have the sweater and the vintage flowers on its head when I bought it
 
 I just added the bow!
 
 
Vintage paper-mâché bunny with a rooster in his basket and some daffodils
 
 

 
Another vintage paper mache bunny in front of the vintage telephone stand


 
 The Dining Room

 

On top of the Victrola
 
 
 
 The egg tree Debbie gifted me
 
 
 A little arrangement with the lamb and some bottle brush trees
 
 
 
 And my antique Easter postcards.


 
Another funeral basket in front of the grandfather clock in the dining room



The mantle is decorated with all of my vintage Steiff lambs
 
 
 
 
 
 
   There are a couple of new pieces
 
The little black lamb
 
 
 
 And in front of the big lamb are 3 Steiff mini bunnies and 2 Steiff chicks.
 

 
 The pink beaded garland in front is also vintage
 


 
 And another funeral basket on top, which is the first basket I ever bought.




A different angle of the whole mantle


 
Two of my funeral baskets decorated for Easter

 
 
 On the Buffet....
 



   
My milk glass Victorian Easter eggs in antique bridal baskets
 
 
  
 The bunnies on each end are paper mache and vintage
 
 
  
 I also have a couple of antique postcards and the anchor is an antique diecut
 
 
 
 
 
  The plates are vintage.





 
This little arrangement is in the big candelabra by the hutch
 

 
These are all in the Dining Room Hutch
  
 I just decided to do vintage/antique floral cups and pitchers, egg cups etc. 
 

 

 

 The dark green glasses are vintage and I just put some straw in them and an egg.
 




This is in the center of the Hutch
 
 Some vintage chalk ware angels and a religious themed antique postcard
 
 
 
 In the rear is an antique cake plate

These rabbits are in the center top shelf of the Hutch
 
  The three white rabbits are antique
 
 
  
The are candy containers
 
 All three of them, their heads come off and you put the candy in their bodies.



I kept the Dining Room table simple this year....
 
 
 
A Silver tray with all my vintage/antique paper-mâché eggs
 
 
 

  
 
 
 The little bunny in front of the tray is also vintage Steiff
 
 
 
  I had the Easter spoons, they are antique...



The Kitchen
 
Love the carrot decorations that Debbie gifted me! 
 
I added a couple of my own carrot items too



More of the Kitchen.....
 
 The shelves I have by the bathroom.....
 
 
 
    Some small Die cut bunnies in front of the old license plate....
 
 

 The rabbit and the two little children in the rabbit outfits pulling the egg cart....... they’re cards from the 30’s.....
 
 
 

 
 And the yellow chick with the monocle and top hat is celluloid
 

   And vintage and I know the elephants aren’t Easter but they were my grandmothers......
 
 
They’re salt and pepper shakers and I don’t know why but I loved them since I was a child so she gave them to me.

AND....

The cutest Little Easter Bunny ever!!!

Her sweet doggie, Autumn!!!!

I hoped you enjoyed seeing Anne Marie's home all decked out for Easter this year...

Her vintage and antique Easter decorations are amazing, don't you think???

Please take the time to let her know what you think my leaving a comment!!!!

I hope you will visit again on FRIDAY for some Easter this and that to wind up the Season.......

 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......




I am linking up to these parties:
 
 
 
 
 
  Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!
 



14 comments:

  1. Good morning, Debbie. I think Anne Marie's house is so pretty decorated for Easter. While my style is ''Less is more", I also believe in "You do you". That's what makes seeing what everyone does so fun for me. She's got some stunning antique items in her collection. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PJ,
      Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I hope you had a great Easter!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  2. I like each of these pretty scenes, a favorite is one that has angels and sheep, very appropriate for Easter. We are sheep and He is our shepherd. You and your friend are experts in decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful and vintage decorations! I like what Terra said in her comment I see while writing mine and that is we are sheep and HE is our shepherd. I love sheep at Easter. Mom used to have cards with sheep on them. The metal eggs I love.
    I have to say also is that I would love to have a hall tree like your friend has. A smaller scale for my foyer but they are so expensive. Every thing is so wonderful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, as always, Debbie! Easter Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann Marie always does such lovely things with her holiday decor. You two seem to be kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for an another lovely tour … Ann Marie and you, Debbie, both have a great eye for decorating…charming!
    xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V.,
      So glad that you liked the tour of Anne Marie's house...I hope you had a very Happy Easter!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  7. Morning Debbie 💐,
    As always, Anne Marie's house is gorgeous. I have a small collection of lambs myself, most of which are on my dining table, so seeing hers is a real joy.🐑
    Blessings, Linda ✝️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to do so!! So happy that you enjoyed seeing Anne Marie's House decorated for Easter!!! Happy belated Easter to you!!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  8. It all looks pretty. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 107. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Debbie, Anne Marie has a beautiful home, and I see some pieces I will be adding to my list of keep an eye out for! Love all of the cards from the 1930's. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so pretty! I'll be featuring Anne Marie's home on tomorrow's Crafty Creators. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne-Marie's Easter decorations are so pretty! The displays are gorgeous, and the antique furniture provides a warm background. Thank you for sharing this post in the Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 60.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...