I am a Victorian Soul, who lives in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion!! I just recently lost my Hubby Joe, who was a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am so glad that we retired at 62 years of age and got to spend that time together before he passed....I still do love Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, February 10, 2023

Red and Gold Valentine's in the Living Room, 2023






 

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!

 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!
 
 
I am now posting 3 times a week !!!
 
 I will be posting on TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY

 As always, click on each picture if you would like to enlarge it....
 
 
 Today, I will be sharing the rest of my Living Room decorated for Valentine's/Heart Month....

 
In my last post, I shared my 3 Valentine's Trees in the Living Room....


 

 

 

 

Click HERE if you missed that post!!
 
 
 
 I  want to Thank, Richella, over at Imparting Grace, for choosing my post, Winter Red Cardinal and Snowmen Kitchen, as one of her features from last week's Grace at Home Link Party!!!
 

Thanks so much, Richella!!
 
Please stop by and link up to this lovely party! 


 
 Skipping Personal Notes today as I am a day late with this post and for that I apologize but I just had a lot to do yesterday!

Today, I am finishing the Tour of my Living Room decorated in a red and gold theme for Valentine's and Heart Month!


We will start at the front door.....


I hung a Dollar Tree Kissing Booth sign that I embellished last year above the door along with a Valentine's fan....


 
To the left when you enter is the Hutch.....


The shelves on each side of the Hutch....



 
On top of the Hutch......
 

 
 I hung a heart garland on the greenery above the antique mantel mirror.....
 

 
 A few Valentine' touches added to my normal Victorian decor.....
  
 
 
     
 
 A Valentine's Angel in the center....
 

    
 
  
 
 
 I embellished the "Love" sign bought at Michael's a few years ago.....
 
 
 
I changed over the inside of the Hutch after Christmas to the items that I display year round.....


And I added red accents for Valentine's......



Part of my Angel Collection is displayed in this Hutch....



Along with my Iris Herringbone Depression Glass......


And some crystal pieces....








The area by the stairs....
 

I added red and gold ornaments to the lanterns and bows made out of the same red velvet ribbon embossed with roses......


Some of my Victorian Dolls replaced the Santa's that graced the steps at Christmas.....





 
 
 A heart wreath and plaque I made....

 
Red velvet roses in a heart shaped vase.....



I decorate this chair for the different Holidays and Seasons.....

 
I embellished red velvet candy heart boxes bought on clearance in Target many years ago....


Red and gold roses...


A heart box and a vintage card....



Under the chair in the lanterns.....



I shared this Tree in my previous post....




I kept out the red velvet like throws and gold pillows.....


Over by the Dining Room.....

 
My Nostalgic Stereo table.....



I added a few Valentine's touches to my regular Victorian displays so I will let the pictures do the talking for the majority of this post........












Over in the corner....
 




On the larger round table.....












 
I kept out the red fur/velvet pillows from Christmas......
 

On the faux window, is a heart wreath I made....

 
You may remember that I bought this Valentine's envelope in Dollar Tree a few weeks ago....
 

 Well, I embellished it a bit....

 
Using trim, ribbon flowers and hearts that I had in my stash.....




I hung it here on the faux window below the lighted heart wreath with 2 small envelopes that I embellished last year....





On the other side....




I also shared this Tree in my previous post....




Hanging on the window....
 

The tiered vintage table....











 
The top of the TV Entertainment Center which I shared previously.....
 
 
  On the floor in front of the TV Entertainment Center....
 





The small round table....










And on the marble stand by the front door....





 It took me 4 days to change the Living Room over from Christmas to Valentine's....
 
And that not only completes my Tour of the Living Room decorated for Valentine's/Heart Month but also my Room by Room Tour of the House both inside and out, decorated for Wimter/Valentine's!

I am delaying my Saturday post until SUNDAY when I will be posting my Annual Winter/Valentine's Home Tour!!

So I hope you will stop by to visit again on SUNDAY!!  
 
 
 Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 


 
 
 

 
 

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Debbie, every time I read a post of yours I try to pick one favorite in the rooms. Today was tough, but I think your little bear with the muff is the winner, how sweet!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red and gold make the perfect color combination for Valentine's Day. I like the touches of pink and purple, too. Thank you for sharing this post in the Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 53.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Tiffany lamp.
    I’m making an observation that you must have a giant storage room for all of your decorations! It’s amazing how you can pull out so many items for every season’s change! It really does switch things up!

    Thanks for sharing your post at the Homestead Blog Hop 432.
    Blessings,
    Laurie
    Ridge Haven Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb,
    Your red and gold decor is so perfect for Valentine's Day. Congratulations, you are being featured on TFT. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2023/02/mixture-post-ideas-on-thursday-favorite.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...