I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, September 18, 2020

For the Love of Pink , Summer Victorian Dining Room, Part 3

 

 

 

 


 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!


 
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

In this post, I am finally getting around the final post in my Series, For the Love of Pink, Summer Victorian Dining Room.....
 
In my previous post, I shared how I decorated our Front Porch for Fall...... 


Click HERE if you missed this post.... 
 
I want to Thank, Katherine, over at Katherine's Corner, for choosing my post, One Project checked off My To Do List, as one of her features on Organization from last week's Thursday Favorite Things Link Party!!!

Thanks so much, Katherine!!

Please stop by and link up to this lovely party!!!

 I want to share the effect of the Fires burning out in the West on NEPA..... 

The Jet Stream picked up the smoke and carried it all the way across the Country causing our skies to look really creepy for almost all of this past week.....

No blue skies and no sight of any clouds either and to me, the Sun looks like the Moon!!!

I took these first 2 pictures of the Sun in our back yard before it was about to set....

 
 
And these pictures, I took in the front of our house......
 






Weird, huh?
 
Finally, a cold front came through and pushed the smoke from the fires further south and we should see some blue sky and clouds today....

In Part 1 of my Series, For the Love of Pink, Summer Victorian Dining Room, I shared the Buffet............



And the top of the Curio next to the buffet......



Click HERE if you missed that post.....

In Part 2, I shared the top of the Hutch.....

 

 And the table in the corner......

 Click HERE if you missed that post.....

Today, in Part 3, I will be sharing the rest of the Dining Room.....

I will start where I left out.....

I love this Home Interiors Victorian picture......

 It is titled "May I Play?"

 One each side of the picture......

 

 On the shelf below the picture are 2 more tea cups from my Collection.....

Two vintage tea cups in my Collection......

 

 Over in the corner by the Kitchen.....


On the wall by the Curio.....

Hanging on the wall on the side of the Curio.....

A Home Interiors Victorian Lady figurine on a shelf....





On a marble top stand next to the Curio, is the vintage Funeral Basket that I decorate for every Holiday and Season.....


Lace gloves......


With a vintage pin.....

The top of the Curio....


I shared the inside of the Curio in a previous post......





I hung drapes and a stained glass piece over the pass through into the Kitchen, creating a faux window....


On a cabinet that my Dad made to match our Dining Room furniture which was Joe's Maternal Grandmother's.....

A vintage ceramic box bought at a yard sale......

A large pink mercury glass ornament in a vintage Crystal compote pedestal bowl.....

Another ceramic vintage box....

I bought the vintage cherub candle holders in Salvation Army.....

Above the door way to the Kitchen, is a shelf with more of my tea cup collection....

Some are new but most are vintage.....

And that finishes the tour of our Dining Room , devoid of any Holiday decorations...

The next time you see our Dining room, it will be decorated in a Gothic Edgar Allen Poe theme for Halloween.....

In my next post, I will be sharing how I decorated our front yard for Fall and a few changes to the front porch because of doing a bit of painting..... 

 

So I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!

Stay safe, healthy and most of all, HAPPY!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
 
Meraki Link Party

TUESDAY
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
 All About Home Party
Tuesdays with a Twist
 Farm Fresh Tuesdays Blog Hop
Celebrate Your Story Link Party!!
Tuesday Turn About Link Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Party in Your PJ's
Waste Not Wednesday
Charming Homes and Gardens Wednesday Link Party

THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Grace at Home Party

FRIDAY
 Funtastic Friday
Friday Favorites
Home Matters Linky Party
Farm House Fridays
Flaunt It Fridays

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

12 comments:

  1. We are having the haze here, too. But oh, it could be so very much worse. I always worry about fire.

    I'm looking forward to your fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure if we had the haze from the fires or fog from the lake. Prayers for the west coast. What a horrible year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in pink for sure. I love the little porcelain boxes. Is the round one a powder box? I am looking for vintage ones that hold a fancy powder puff and a little powder.
    Happy Saturday
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Couldn't find any other way to respond to your comment so i am doing so here....
      Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and for letting me know that you did by leaving a comment!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
      Hugs,
      Debbie

      Delete
  5. Your living room is so beautiful,Debbie. I love how your vignettes and how everything is displayed in your china cabinet. And I really like how you angle the tea cups in different vignettes. You are a talented decorator. Thank you so much for sharing. I always leave inspired and take away some good decorating tips. Have a blessed week. Hugs, Melisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How charming, Debbie! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and I love your teacup collection! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful and unique items to look at. The photo frame with the chaise and the chair blew my mind, it is really stunning. Is that something you made or bought. I think I want to have a got at making one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your teacups, Debbie ! Thank you for linking at Meraki Link Party.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie,
    Love the pink. Congratulations, you are being featured at Thursday Favorite Things Today. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2020/10/thursday-favorite-things-party.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...