I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Easter Home Tour, 2020

 Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

Today, I will be doing my Easter Home Tour for this year......

I am going to skip my Personal Notes that I have been adding to the beginning of each post for this post but it will definitely be back in my next post as I will be sharing what we have been up to......

But before I start the tour, I want to Thank Laura, over at Everyday Edits, for mentioning my posts, Easter Peat Pot Baskets, and Kitchen Easter Tree and Carrot Crafting, in her Weekend Edit Blog post!!

Thanks so much, Laura!!

Please stop and visit Laura's Blog!!

We will start my Easter Home Tour with the front of our townhouse.......

I do not decorate much outside for Easter because of the  tendency of NEPA's weather in early spring to go from high 60's and Sunny to low 30's and snow in a day!!
 My Easter Flag......
 A Spring Wreath on the front door.....
We did get our front porch cleaned up and the furniture set up.....
An Easter mini flag......
Because of the National "Light The Night 8:00pm each Evening "Group on face book requesting people put their porch lights on or add lights to the front of their houses to spread a little light and hope during this time.......
 I took that and ran with it.....

I still have the candle lights in all the front windows, added lights to the porch railing along with the tree in the corner that is lit year round........
 And I pulled out this American Flag that I found in my neighbor Elly's attic when we cleaned out her house for her sons....
 I thought it would be quite appropriate during this Health Crisis......

In addition to my lamp post on, I also added lights to my park bench.......
 Now we will move into the house,  starting with the Living Room......

The hutch on the wall to the left when you walk in the front door......
 I then made these Easter peat pot baskets........
  And put one here.......
 And another one here.......
 Lanterns on the stairs.......
 A Bunny wreath that I made.......
 The corner by the stairs......
My LED branch Tree......
 Another one of those Easter peat pot baskets that I made ended up here.....
 A Cross I made hangs on my faux window.......
The Living Room Easter Tree......
Bunny Patch underneath the Tree.......
My childhood Easter Basket......
On top of the TV Entertainment Center......
 Bunny Village.....
 Another Tree decorated for Easter......
And now we move into the Dining Room......
Easter Bunny Buffet.....
A fiberoptic Bunny Tree......
The small curio.....
Top of the Hutch.....
An Easter Egg Wreath that I made hangs on the window divider......
In the other corner is my Pink Easter Tree......
The funeral basket that I decorate for every Holiday......

This year, I did do more Easter decorating in the Kitchen than in years past.....
First year that I did an Easter Tree in the Kitchen.....
 I added the last Easter peat pot basket here to the chalkboard on the side of the Tree..........

 I made carrots to decorate the Tree with.....
I decorated both the Tree and the Hutch using carrots.....
Above the sink where the window once was before we turned a patio into our Den....
 I made a valance for this area from a tablecloth....
Ode to our Polish heritage with a ceramic egg that wishes you Happy Easter in Polish and Polish Pisanki Eggs.......
The Beverage Bar area........
 Top of the refrigerator.......
The counter bar......
 I made a cafe curtain from the same tablecloth as the valance.......
 
  Another Easter craft that I made......
 And I made another valance.....
 I do not do much Easter decorating in the Powder Room........

But I do a little bit.....
 
On the Powder Room door.....
An Easter Snow Buddy in a pink depression glass bowl with pink speckled black eggs on top of the commode in the Powder Room.......
 And in the hall......

Another wreath that I made.....
 I have this pretty calendar for the month of April out in the Den.....
 And of course, I decorated Nelson Crest for Easter!!!
 And we have come to the end of our tour.......

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated our townhouse for Easter this year......

I thoroughly enjoyed decorating for Easter this year and I am so glad that I had the house decorated  before our World got turned upside down.......

I think it truly brightens up the time that we have to stay home especially since our son Joey is staying with us now until all of this is over...

The house will stay decorated like this until the last week of April.....

In my next post, I have lots to share with you.......

So I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!

Stay safe, healthy and happy!!

And Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......
I am linking up to these parties:

THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Grace at Home Party
Encouraging Hearts and Home Party

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Friday Favorites
Home Matters Linky Party
Flaunt It Fridays
 Funtastic Friday
Farmhouse Friday

 SATURDAY
Saturday Sparks
Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Love Your Creativity Link Party
Busy Monday
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Party in Your PJ's
Waste Not Wednesday
Charming Homes and Gardens Wednesday Link Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

10 comments:

  1. HI Debbie, Thank you for the shout out today! I still love the carrots you made! I just saw them on one of your trees. I agree now is the perfect time to light up our homes and celebrate the Holy Week. Blessings, laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Debbie! You certainly have been busy! Your Easter home tour is quite adorable and lovely! What a bright spot to look forward to in these chaotic and trying times! There are so many wonderful pieces and displays! Thank you for sharing! Continue to stay safe and healthy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debbie your Easter home is absolutely beautiful. I am always amazed how you never miss a detail. You put a lot of heart and soul into your beautiful home.Thank you for sharing. And thank you for the wonderful ideas you gave me for decorating my kitchen. Please stay well and safe. Hugs to you my friend. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Peter Cottontail has already made an appearance at your house! I do love the spring colors and the beautiful spring flowers. So festive - Easter Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your front door wreath! SO many cute little touches everywhere. Our weather can be like that too; in fact it's pretty darn cold and rainy and windy today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debbie, I have no idea how you do what you do. It's overwhelming in complexity! I do love the pretty wreath and so many things that just say "Easter!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, your home is perfectly festive for Easter! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm & Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of fun and festivities at your house very season. Can't wait to see what you do for the next holiday. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for inviting me in your tour was awesome. So many beautiful things. Love the tree decked out for Easter. come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't believe the effort you put into all that decorating. I could sit and look at it again and again and see different details every time. I loved the Polish Easter egg (My mother's name was Gutowski), and the Easter trees. You do an awesome job with your wreathes!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...