I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Anne Marie's Easter Home Tour, 2020

Welcome to Debbie-Dabble Blog!!
I am so happy you decided to stop by!!

I hope you all had a very Happy Easter and that you got to celebrate the Holiday the very best way that you could......

I am a day late with this post as high winds caused minor damage in our development, causing us to lose power twice on Monday morning.....

The power surge fried the hard drive in my main computer tower and we lost Cable, Land Line Phone and Internet Service for 24 hours!!!!

But I am back up online now and will tell you about the rest in my next post.....

I have a special treat for you all today!!

My dear friend, Anne Marie and I were not able to visit each other for Easter because of this health crisis that is affecting all of us.....

I So wanted to share her beautiful home decorated for Easter like I shared her home decorated for Christmas when Joe and I visited her and her hubby Tony this past Christmas......
 Click HERE if you missed that post.....

I asked Anne Marie to take pictures and send them to me so I could do a Home Tour Post of her beautiful home decorated for Easter since I was not able to visit and take the pics myself.......

I then did my thing with her pics......editing, cropping, highlighting, etc....

Anne Marie and Tony love to take Sunday drives to various Antique shops in Pa. NY and NJ and have collected some amazing pieces and collections.....

We will start our tour in the front of their home.......

 In a little flower bed.....
  An Easter wreath on the front door that I made for her.....
  Since we really don't have any flowers blooming here in NEPA yet, she brightened up this pot with some pretty faux ones......
 Anne Marie has a large collection of Vintage Easter postcards that she used in her decorating which you will see around her house!!!

Here are just 2 of them......

So pretty!!

We'll start our tour inside of Anne Marie and Tony's home all decked out for Easter, in the Dining Room.......

I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking.......

The Dining Room Buffet........

The fire place mantle in the Dining Room......
Anne Marie collects vintage funeral baskets and gifted me mine!!
To the right of the funeral basket in front of Tony's Grandfather Clock......
The Dining Room Hutch......
The bowl and pitcher in an antique wash stand.....

Anne Marie always has her Dining Room table set and loves tablescaping!!!
Love that tablecloth!!!!
Faux Pastries......
Easter towels in the Bathroom down stairs........
In the Kitchen.....
Now we move into the Living Room.....

This table is to the left of the TV Entertainment Center.....
TV entertainment center.......

Amazing Antique organ on the right side of the TV entertainment center........
On the other side of the window.......

What a spectacular collection of Easter Bunnies!!
Anne Marie collects Antique milk glass eggs which she displays year long.....
These are her Easter ones.....
Looking toward the front door......
Another funeral basket.....
The Antique Coat Rack......
Easter outfit and bonnet......
On a table by the stairs.......

The sofa table......
And of course, their sweet little Autumn is photo bombing.....
And what a perfect way to end my tour of Anne Marie and Tony's home......
With their sweet fur baby, Autumn!!!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing their home all decked out in it's Easter finery.......

I only wish that I could have seen it in person and Joe and I would have got to spend some time with our dear friends.....

Anne Marie is a nurse who is still working in an Eye Clinic and needs to be there in the case of emergency surgeries...

I pray for her health and safety every day......

In my next post, I will be sharing my simple Easter Tablescape......
 Nothing compared to Anne Marie's.....
 So I hope you will stop by to visit again soon!!

Thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......


I am linking up to these parties:
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Party in Your PJ's
Waste Not Wednesday
Charming Homes and Gardens Wednesday Link Party

THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Grace at Home Party
Encouraging Hearts and Home Party
Tablescape Thursday

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Friday Favorites
Home Matters Linky Party
Flaunt It Fridays
 Funtastic Friday
Farmhouse Friday

 SATURDAY
Saturday Sparks
Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Silver Pennies Sunday
Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Love Your Creativity Link Party
Busy Monday
Over the Moon Linky Party
 Handmade Monday
Creative Mondays
You Are The Star Blog Hop
Metamorphosis Monday
Little Cottage Link Party
Make It Pretty Monday

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

9 comments:

  1. I especially love her vintage rabbit prints. And of course, the sweet pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of milk glass eggs, they look like a very special collection. That storm must have moved your way from when we got it here in NE MD. Our electricity only went our two short times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allyson,
      I could find any other way to thank you for your visit so i am doing so here!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and for letting me know that you did by leaving a comment!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
      Hugs,
      Debbie

      Delete
  3. Glad the only minor things that happened involved the loss of power (as frustrating as I'm sure it was). Easter night was sleepless for us as tornado sirens went off constantly. At least 8 tornadoes here in north GA, luckily none touched down close to us. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many treasures...Everything is amazing!I love those sweet vintage cards,the pretty bunnies,the beautiful table,those gorgeous eggs...Such beauty!Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please thank Ann Marie for the tour of her home! It was lovely. I especially enjoyed the vintage mixed with new. I am a milk glass addict but have not found any eggs--yet! We had a minor power loss that lasted 1.5 hours at night but other people in town and nearby lost theirs for several days! When it came back on, I filled containers with water before going back to bed (which I almost always do before a storm!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy,
      Thanks so much for stopping by and for commenting on my friend Anne Marie's Home tour post!! Her home is stunning and as you can see, she decorates it beautifully!!
      Hugs,
      Deb

      Delete
  6. What a charming tour, Debbie. Ann Marie haas a lovely home! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much spring beauty!
    And greetings to Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...