I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, March 23, 2018

Pink Easter Tree and Vignettes in the Dining Room, 2018

WELCOME!!

Doesn't it seem that Easter is approaching rather quickly this year......

Well, it is because it is over 2 weeks earlier than it was last year.....

These are the dates that Easter fell on over the past few years......

2013- March 31
2014- April 20
2015- April 5
2016- March 27

2017- April 16

Thanks Goodness next year , Easter will be on April 21st!!!!

I just had to share that because I feel that I just can not catch up on taking Winter and St. Pat's Day decorations down.....

Last week, I finally finished all of my Easter decorating!!

Thank Goodness!!

In this post, I will be sharing the rest of my Easter decorations in the Dining Room including my 4th Easter Tree which is a pink one!!!

But first, I want to Thank Karren, over at Oh My Heartsie Girl, for featuring my post, Easter Mantle and Vignettes in the Living Room, from last week's Friday Feature Linky Party!!!!
 Thanks so much, Karren!!

Please stop by and link up to this great party!!
Last year, I decided to display this pink Easter Tree on this table in the corner......
I bought this Tree many years ago in Walmart for $5.00!!!
 I love decorating it for Easter!!

I topped this Tree off with a bow made from pretty Easter ribbon.......
This Tree is decorated with Easter ornaments.....
Crosses......
Bunnies......
And lots of different egg ornaments.....
I used the tree skirt that I made for the slim 7 foot Tree that I decorate for Christmas and Valentine's Day in this corner as that Tree skirt for this Tree........
I decorated the bottom of the Tree simply by using a few Easter eggs......
Hanging on the side of the Tree on the divider between the Dining Room and Living Room, are a few vintage style Easter plaques.......
I bought both of them at Michael's a few years ago......
The table on the left of the Tree.......
2 sweet Bearington Bunnies!!
In front of the table. in a crystal vase.......
A bouquet of Spring Flowers......
Next to the Tree on a marble topped stand......
2 more cute Bunnies.....
Next to the curio on the other side of the room, is the basket that I decorate for every Season and Holiday......
I have it filled with pink and white flowers.....
And a few pussy willows for Spring......
Another Bunny sits below the basket.....
I already shared how the buffet is decorated for Easter......
Click HERE if you missed this post......

On top of the small curio next to the buffet.......
More Bunnies......
And the top of the hutch......
A few more Easter pretties.......
And hanging on the divider of this side of the room........
An egg wreath I made and a vintage style Easter plaque.....
I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated the Dining Room for Easter this year......
In my next post, I will be sharing a few Easter decorations in the Kitchen......

So I hope you will be back to visit again soon.......

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......
  I am linking up to these parties:

  Welcome Spring Linky Party

The Spring and Easter Joys Blogger Linky Party

 SATURDAY
 Saturday Sparks
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday
The Fabulous Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Celebrate Your Story Monday Night Link Party!
Make It Pretty Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party
Keep in Touch Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Style Showcase

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
  Feathered Nest Friday
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
   Awesome Life Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
   Flaunt It Fridays
  Sweet Inspirations Link Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

13 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty. Pink is perfect for spring/easter. I marvel at all the things you bring together - your bunnies are especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy pink tree!!! I like all the easter eggs and the pink carrot is so pretty
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These pictures are absolutely wonderful. I love little nic nacs & especially if they'r antique. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful pics of your wonderful Easter decorations. I could sit here and look at it all for hours. Have a great week and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pink tree Debbie. It looks stunning with all the Easter eggs on it. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your tree and all your Easter decor Debbie! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your cute decorations! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday - can't wait to see what you link up next week! Roseann from This Autoimmune Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Easter Tree. The color is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, thank you for sharing your Easter Joy at our link party. Debra has deservedly featured you in a follow up post. Your participation is part of what makes the blogging community so great. Happy Easter!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pink Easter tree is adorable, Debbie, as are all of your sweet vignettes! I don't know about you, but I'm planning to leave my Easter tree up for awhile....really does feel like Easter got short-changed a bit!

    Hope you are enjoying a lovely Easter,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same little ceramic bunny box. My daughter had it in her room when she was a toddler. Now it sits on my dresser. Very sweet.Thanks for linking to Keep In Touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your bunnies and your tree is something else! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  12. This tree is just so pretty Debbie! Thanks for sharing it with SYC and the Easter Joys link party.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful tree! Pinned.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...