I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Doll House and just a Bit More Easter Decor!!

 Welcome!!

Nelson Crest is all decked out for Easter........
I like to decorate Nelson Crest for the various Holidays.........
I added a few Easter touches to the outside......
Bunnies sit on the railing of the upstairs balcony.......
Along with some flower pots.....
I see that Nelson Crest will be in need of a paint touch up but that may have to wait until I retire......

A few Bunnies are frolicking around the front yard........
And more are playing on the steps.......
Lanterns with Easter eggs on them flank the sidewalk.........
In May, Nelson Crest will be decked out for the Patriotic Holidays.....
And I would like to share a few more Easter decorations.......

In the hall way that leads from the Living Room to the Kitchen.......
My Mom gifted me this Bunny many years ago.......
Along with this Cross......
And I bought this at Dollar Tree......
Hanging on the Powder Room door is a wreath that I made last year.......
I added more flowers and eggs to it this year after going through my stash of Easter crafts......
And there even is a bit of Easter in the Powder Room.........
Yes, that is an Easter Snow Buddy!!
The Powder Room has been changed over from the Snow Buddies , which it was decorated for Christmas and Winter with........
To how it normally looks......
But that will be a post for another time..........

I also changed out the lamp on the buffet.......
To this Hurricane Lamp........
Why I didn't do this sooner is beyond me.......
This post was the final post showcasing my Easter decorations for this Season!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I decorated our home for Easter this year......

I will be working both Saturday and Sunday nights Easter weekend because it is my weekend to work and it is not considered a Holiday for us but I will still be having the kids over for Easter Dinner on Sunday.

I do every Holiday here whether I am working or not and have done so for over 25 years....

I do look forward to when I retire and actually have the Holidays off for the first time in over 40 years.......

Hopefully, in 2 1/2 years.....

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!!!

 I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie

  I am linking up to these parties:

 Fabulous Spring/Easter Linky Party

Celebrating Spring Party!! 

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
TaDa Thursday Link Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
Moonlight and Mason Jars Link Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

13 comments:

  1. How funny Debbie to have a petite house to decorate! Happy Easter! laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, sweet Debbie! My, what a pretty doll house! And it looks so cute and charming with the Spring decor :)

    I hope you have a most blessed Easter. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute all decorated for Easter. Of course you know how much I love your Nelson Crest. I really do need to get mine moved over from our old home so I can have fun. Everything to go inside is here at the new house.

    Love the bunny and cross. Such special memories they hold for you.

    I know you will love being retired. I do not miss working at all. Just the seniors and the girls I worked with. But I sure do love getting up and sipping coffee and chatting or watching news with George. We can come and go when and if we want.

    Weather is nice now. Enjoyed working out today and we even went out last week end and opened the camper for the summer. Will not stay at the campground till the weekend after Easter but at least we can now drive over for the day and relax in nature.

    Enjoy your family for Easter And Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you decorate your doll house for the holidays! Hope you and your family have a joyous Easter, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dollhouse looks so sweet. Your other decorations are pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I love that you even decorate your doll house for Easter! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little house looks to cute all decorated for easter, you sure have found a lot of cute little bunnies! I love that cross decorations, it looks like macrame, pretty with the flowers! I so love your bathroom with the vintage feel!
    Sorry you have to work but nice you still will have some time with the kids, my hubby has to work this whole weekend too :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dolls house is so pretty decorated for Easter. I love the cross and your motber's bunny. Happy Easter to you and your family
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sweet house is so cute all decotrated for Easter.. I love Bunnies. I don't know how you do it all working.. Happy Easter my dear with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nelson Crest is a Easter wonderland...so sweet! Have a blessed Easter with family....hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doll houses are so magical! A doll house is like a little world unto itself. I love your miniature bunnies and other springtime decorations for your doll house. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debbie...Your sweet dollhouse looks adorable, all decked out for Easter. Do you add any decorations inside? Your "big" house looks all decorated, too. Hope your holiday is blessed. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dollhouse is just charming! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...