I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine Decor in the Living Room, 2017

  Welcome!!

Today, I am going to be sharing the rest of our Living Room decorated for Valentine's Day and for American Hear Month which is the month of February.......
In my last post, I shared my Valentine's Tree in the Living Room.......
It is primarily decorated in red and gold......
 If you missed that post, please click HERE

We will start over by the front door........
On top of the marble stand......
2 heart boxes I embellished and a rose ornament......
Hearts and roses......
A plaque that I made hangs on the front door......
The hutch......
On top of the hutch........
I kept out the gold glitter LED trees from Christmas........
A candle holder, Valentine bottle, red mercury glass votive and a cute little boy figurine.......
A piece of garland with red velvet and gold flowers in the middle of the top of the hutch.........
A "Love" sign hangs from the top of the hutch........

A red tassel hangs from the gold glittered LED tree........
Another cute figurine...........
Inside the hutch......
Just a few pops of red.......
I used red glittered rose ornaments......
Looking over at the stairs.......
2 heart wreaths that I made.......
On the steps, a heart shaped vase with red velvet roses in it.......
Bows made out of red velvet fabric ribbon top the lanterns that have gold battery operated candles in them.......
In the corner........
I replaced the small Christmas Tree that sat on the chair here at Christmas.....
With a 4 foot LED lighted branch Tree that was bought after Christmas in Bed, Bath and Beyond this year.......
 But first to the left of the chair.......
 A bouquet of red velvet roses and gold leaves in the vintage bowl and pitcher........
 I hung a 3 tired heart plaque on the Tree........
Around the base of the Tree on the chair.......
2 heart candy boxes that I embellished.......
Gold and red velvet roses and a gold candle.......
 More garland with red velvet and gold roses on top of the Curio........
 Just a few red roses and a Valentine item or 2 added to existing table vignettes.....
The faux window..........

A heart wreath that I made a few years ago......
A few vintage style Valentine slates and a tin plaque......
On top of the TV Entertainment Center........
Red heart vases and red mercury glass votives........
I made a candle ring out of rose garland.......
A cute little snow lady in red and white........
My 2nd Valentine Tree in the Living Room.......
This was one of the gold trees that for Christmas was in the Dining Room on top of the buffet......
It is now decorated with a red glittered heart garland and red heart ornaments.......
It is topped off with a bow made out of red glittered ribbon.......
A Valentine Angel and a Valentine postcard.......
On the right side......
Another cute little girl figurine in red and white.......
And that completes my tour of the Living Room decorated for Valentine's..........

In my next post, I will be sharing how the Powder Room is decorated for Winter with a bit of Valentine's Day.......
So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie

  I am linking up to these parties:

Valentine's Link Party

Fabulous Be My Valentine Link Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
The Homesteader Hop

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Creative Exchange
The Homemaking Party
TaDa Thursday Link Party

FRIDAY
Home Sweet Home Friday
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
  Friday's Five Features Party 
  Flaunt It Fridays

SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
The Creative Collection Link Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks

SUNDAY
Share It One More Time Sundays
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
Tuesdays At Our Home
Brag About It Tuesday Linky Party
Let's Talk Vintage 



Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Kisses:)

    xxBasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy S. Valentine' s day to you dear Debbie. Your home is always a triumph of gorgeous decors
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your valentine's day was sweet to you dear lady. I can't wait to see all that you do for the next holiday! Girl, you got creativity. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your day was full of sweet blessings, Debbie! Love all your charming Valentines. A home full of love <3 Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red and gold together, you have a great angel collection there too! Aww Velvet roses, bet they are lovely in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embellished heart boxes are so fun, Debbie. Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very festive! Thanks for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie,
    All of your Valentine's Days displays are gorgeous!! Love the Victorian ladies and those beautiful heart boxes! Your decorated trees are always my favorite! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing at Brag About It! Hope you and Joe are doing well. Take care!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie,
    Your Valentine displays are amazing. Everything is so gorgeous and those trees are fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon Party,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. At my job there is a department that keeps a Christmas tree up all year long in honor of an employee that passed away. Maybe you guys will start a new trend in decorating a tree all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Valentine's Day decorations are so lovely. I like the heart shaped boxes you decorated

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Valentine decorations are so festive. Thank you for sharing them at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Valentines trees. Very Creative :) Looks beautiful Debbie. Yo will be one of my features later on Creative Mondays, thanks so much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...