I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Christmas Home Tour, 2020

 

  Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

 I am so happy you decided to stop by my Christmas Blog!!

 I want to mention that since Blogger changed to a new format for posting, if you can click on each picture if you care to enlarge it...... 
 
 Every room in our townhouse has a different Christmas Theme and Color Scheme!!
 
 I prove that you do not have to live in a large home to have several Trees, over 20, in all shapes and sizes!!

The majority of my Christmas decorations are placed in the same room every year and I know that this is not what most Decorator's care for but to me, it like seeing old friends again when I decorate each year for Christmas as many of my decorations were gifts from family and friends........... 

I do try to add a few new things and change up things a bit but for the most part, these decorations are part of my Christmas Traditions and bring back a lot of treasured memories.....
 
 
Today, I will be sharing our townhouse decorated for Christmas, both inside and out.....
 
Welcome to My Christmas Home Tour!!!

 My Goal was to be done decorating the house for Christmas before Thanksgiving Day this year.....
 
I have tried to accomplish this for many years and always fell short but this year I was determined!!! 

And it only took my 33 days to accomplish it!!!!

Yep!!

You ARE reading that right!!

33 Days!!!!
 
Here is the breakdown:
 
 
Upstairs Hall - 1 Day..
 
Upstairs Bathroom - 1 Day...
 
Master Bedroom - 2 Days
 
Craft Room - 2 Days
 
Sitting Room - 4 Days
 
Front Porch and Yard - 4 Days
 
Den - 4 Days
 
Kitchen - 3 Days
 
Dining Room - 3 Days
 
Powder Room - 2 Days
 
Living Room - 6 Days
 
Doll House - 1 Day...
 
  33 DAYS!!!!!!
 
And people wonder why I say I have to start the upstairs on October 1st!!!! 
 
I did take my time and think about what I wanted to change up a bit ....
 
Since then, I have been able to sit back, relax, craft, bake and enjoy Christmas movies and music and reading!!!!

I have mentioned how much I LOVE being retired??????
 
The posts that I did on the outside and for each room are highlighted with links provided to those posts if you want to go back and see each individual post...

The pictures will do the talking!!!

Hugs,
 
Deb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...